Latest Review almost 2 years ago

TK
Tom K.
04/16/2018
Super close to home and they are always available to get my car back on the road.
Abert's Automotive is always a lifesaver for me and my dogs because they keep my DOG CAR running efficiently. No matter the problem, they are ready to repair and reconnect me with my old Honda!

GA
George A.
02/22/2018
First let me say, it was my exhusbands truck you worked on. Second, he has his own email. I do not use your services. Could you please remove me from your system. I have my own place for repairs that i am comfortable with. Thank you for your understanding.

Mike W.
11/11/2017
nice staff..
took two days for a state inspection, but didn't mind..was a little busy..still happy with the work..

PP
Peggy P.
09/13/2017
Friendly reliable service
Work done well. Done on time. Let us know what else needed for car but not pushy about it. Felt they wanted to do the best for us.

Shawn H.
Honda Accord
03/22/2017
Quality service
Excellent job of diagnosing a problem and performing repairs to our complete satisfaction.

V
Valued Customer
Stewartstown, PA
Ford F-Super Duty
03/16/2017
I wish the shop location was closer
Always does quality work you can trust. If the shop was closer Aberts would get all of our repair work.

SR
Scott R.
Ellicott City, MD
03/05/2017
Quick service
The day I brought my Taurus in for a tune up the shop was very busy. They were still able to get my car done that day! Big plus. Staff great to deal with. Neighborhood gem.

MA
Mark A.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
01/20/2017 Category: Service
Mark said they did a good job.

DT
Denise T.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/31/2016
Brake Service
The owner explained the required work, the cost and when it would be completed. They finished the work on time. Parking @ location is tight.

Donny P.
Millers, MD
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Donny said the business provides good service.

LW
Laura W.
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Laura said this business was decent and she would go back.

CJ
Charlotte J.
Honda Accord
07/18/2016 Category: Service
Charlotte said she would recommend this business.

Matthew R.
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Matthew said he has gone there a long time. They are very punctual and follow up with things. They are good with communication.

GD
Glenn D.
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Glenn said he would recommend this business for service.

David B.
Upperco, MD
Buick Lucerne
06/04/2016 Category: Service
David said his last visit was expensive. He stated he thinks the new ownership is taking over wonderfully.