JJ
Hampstead, MD
Chevrolet Silverado
06/07/2017
Water pump/belt replacement
Haven't driven the truck much other than from the shop to home, but seems to be running fine. Work performed seems to be done in a professional and timely manner at a reasonable price (initially). The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only complaint I have is that the price I was quoted and expected to pay for the work done was not the price that I actually paid. The actual price was approximately $100 higher and nobody relayed that information to me. When I questioned them why it was so much higher, I was told that the drive belt tensioner was more expensive than they anticipated. When I looked at the invoice, the part was only $60 anyway, so I'm not quite sure where the $100 came from. I reluctantly paid and left feeling a little uneasy.

EK
Eric K.
Upperco, MD
Volkswagen Passat
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Eric said this business looked at his vehicle and told him it would cost $2000 for service so he donated the vehicle. He would recommend the business but was not enthusiastic.