Latest Review over 1 year ago

Susan D.
Mazda CX-5
07/07/2017
Aberts Automotive - A Gem
We've been coming to Aberts for service for all of our vehicles for years. Aberts provides top quality work with a friendly, caring attitude. Alan and staff are extremely trustworthy and accomodating to customer's schedules and needs. One great business!

BR
Bryan R.
07/07/2017
Service on 2014 CRV
Always easy to get the appointment I need. Allen is always available to answer any questions that I have.

Shawn H.
Hampstead, MD
07/05/2017
Prompt, reliable service
Service is excellent and repairs always done to our satisfaction.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2017
Great service, great price
It's a pleasure to do business with Aberts. Estimates are prompt and accurate. The work is completed within the scope of the original estimate. I have no doubt they put the customer first, and don't try to up-sell expensive, unnecessary repairs. It's such a relief to have a reliable, affordable auto shop available! I've been spoiled, and won't return to dealerships for service again.

TD
Tom D.
07/02/2017
Vacation Brake Job
Heading out on vacation towing a travel trailer I had ABERTS check over vehicle and they found brakes were needing work . The work was a life saver literally because the heavy stop n go traffic on the interstate forced several hard braking and without s quality brake job I may have had an accident. Overall communications and pricing were excellent. Recommend ABERTS for quaility work and attention to detail. ?

Reed H.
Parkton, MD
07/01/2017
Always there and performing 100%,thank you Alan!
Alan always finds time to work us in, no matter how busy he already is. That means alot these days.

RV
Rob V.
Westminster, MD
07/01/2017
A+
Always too notch service when we take our cads to Aberts. They are knowledgeable and very honest. We will never take our cars anywhere else.

CF
Chuck F.
GMC Sierra
06/29/2017
Absolutely the Best
Alan and his crew are the best I have ever dealt with for auto and truck repairs. There is a reason they are always busy.

TP
Terry P.
06/29/2017
Oil change and rotate tires
Fair and honest.

Matt C.
Upperco, MD
06/26/2017
Very professional, I know my truck is in good hands !
I was going out of town and they squeezed me in at the last second, very accommodating thanks Alan

RF
Rick F.
Millers, MD
06/21/2017
Reliable honest service
We are never anxious when we bring our vehicles to Aberts. We are confident that not only will the service be excellent but we are dealing with an honest knowledgeable business

WM
Will M.
06/20/2017
Always Dependable Aberts Automotive
On the Saturday of the Memorial Day Holiday weekend (May 27) the mechanism of the driver's side front window of my Dodge Caravan made a loud crack and the entire glass window slid down inside the door panel. Early Tuesday morning (after the holiday weekend) I placed a call to Aberts and was cheerfully greeted by Sarah who quickly scheduled an appointment. I dropped my vehicle off at 8:00 am and before 9:00 am I received a call with the complete estimate and scope of the job that needed to be done. Aberts had all the parts in stock and by 2:00 pm I received a called to say my vehicle was ready to be picked up. Upon arrival at Aberts I had the opportunity to talk with Bryant Renfro, the Technician who worked on my vehicle. Not only was the work done completely and expertly Bryant even went the extra mile to remove the duck tape residue from where I had taped plastic over the missing window area. I continue to take my vehicle(s) to Aberts for the expert, trusted service I receive. I will continue to recommend Aberts to my family and friends. Excellent service, great prices and super, trustworthy personnel. Thanks to Alan and all of his staff. As always, a shout out to Luther, the founder of Aberts as he enjoys retirement.

Marty D.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/20/2017
Great mechanics, fair prices
You are reading these reviews in search of the right auto repair shop. Auto repair costs are never easy for me so I can't afford to get it fixed twice. That's why my vehicles go to Aberts, always fixed right the first time. Give this group a chance to show you. Your search for the "right" shop ends here. Marty Duggan

Rickey R.
RAM ProMaster 2500
06/17/2017
Promadter diesel service
Very pleased ,all folks friendly very honest repairs done quickly and professional. Fair $

HE
Hamilton E.
Butler, MD
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/14/2017
Always done right
Aberts is one of the few service businesses I've experienced where I consistently get a great job without the worry of being overcharged. I have dealt with Alan for years because he knows my trucks inside and out.