Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Tina P. on 06/12/2015
Tina said that because the business could not perform the necessary service that she needed, she had the service performed elsewhere. Because of the experience, she will not be as likely to recommend this business to others.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 06/04/2015
Review Created: 06/12/2015
Aaron J. on 05/27/2015
Aaron said after his oil change was performed, he noticed a puddle of oil underneath his vehicle. He then found out that the business did not tighten his oil filter. He would not recommend them to others because of this experience.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 05/07/2015
Review Created: 05/27/2015
Jon H. at Able Auto responded on 06/01/2015

Aaron I am very sorry that we had an issue with the oil change last time, please give us a chance to win your trust back. You can bring your car in for a free oil change and we will show that we do the highest quallity work possible. thanks Jon

Lee S. on 09/20/2014
Lee said the guys at this business are cool but they forgot to order a part for his vehicle. Then when they did get it in and installed it in his vehicle, it started to squeak. As a result, he had to go back for it to be looked at. He did not like having to go back so much. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 09/12/2014
Review Created: 09/20/2014
Jon H. at Able Auto responded on 09/25/2014

lee sorry about the mishap with your belts, I appreciate your feed back it was my fault you had to come back. I wish you could give us another chance to make your experience with us a better one. Again I'm sorry, thanks Jon Howard