Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Tate C. on 09/03/2016
Tate said the business is great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 09/03/2016
Jon H. at Able Auto responded on 09/07/2016

Tate Cullen I am very Sorry you did not have a 5 star experance when you visited us is there anything we could have done to make it better?

Jon H. at Able Auto responded on 09/07/2016

If you had a 5 Star oil change service please could you give us a five star review we try very hard to make all customers have a 5 star rating

Eric W. on 05/28/2015
Eric said he had to take his vehicle back to this business multiple times for the same thing. Every time he picked it up, something else was wrong with it. He went there to get his vehicle fixed, not to have more problems. He would not recommend them to others due to his experience. Their customer service was excellent, but he will never take his vehicle to them again.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 05/07/2015
Review Created: 05/28/2015
Jon H. at Able Auto responded on 06/01/2015

Eric I am very sorry we have not been able to fix the issues with you car, I would like to reach out to you and let us please make this right with you, please give us a call so we can work this out we really would like to keep you as a customer thanks Jon

Richard P. ReScore Review on 03/19/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Richard said the personnel apologized to him for the charges and issued a check for the difference. He was very satisfied with the way it was handled.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero
Service Date: 03/03/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015

Richard said this business quoted him service for an oil change and transmission service between $100 - $150. When the services were done to his vehicle, he ended up paying over $200. After he paid, he searched another business for the same service and saw that they charged $169 which included some extra services. He was a little disappointed in the discrepency of prices. He would recommend this business only if customers would get the estimated costs in writing before they have services performed. Overall, he said this business treated him really well. They were courteous and serviced his vehicle in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero
Service Date: 03/03/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015
Jon H. at Able Auto responded on 03/17/2015

Richard I am very sorry to here that you had problems with your visit, I looked over your account and found that i charged you twice for a trans filter kit and would like to give you a refund for the overpayment or a credit let me know what i can do to fix my error. Jon

John M. on 08/06/2014
" Thinking"
What one can and can't say, as still being customer of Able Auto is on hold, checking out other Repair Shops. Blessings.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/22/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014 10:14 PM
Jon H. at Able Auto responded on 08/15/2014

John What can i do so i dont loose you as a great customer? not sure what happened for you to this our work is not up to par let me know what I can do. thanks..