Latest Review about 1 month ago

VC
V C.
04/11/2018
Jeep Alignment
Brought my 2012 Jeep in for an alignment. Service manager was great to work with and quality of work was outstanding

Chris W.
Simsbury, CT
12/16/2017
Excellent Experience
The entire experience of purchasing a Jeep through ACI was top notch. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. He responded to phone calls and emails promptly, he reached out when needed, but always gave the right amount of space to not come across as "pushy." I would highly recommend a visit to ACI if you are considering buying any vehicle...not just a Jeep or truck.

NW
Nefertere W.
Windsor
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Great work!
The guys at ACI couldn't have been more pleasant they were a great bunch to work with!

LF
LEIGH F.
BERLIN
10/03/2017 Category: Service
ACI is The Fast + Loud of Jeeps
I love my Jeep. If you love Jeeps this is the place to go. The guys at ACI are awesome.

Mark S.
Somers
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Great staff
Easy going staff and sales people. Very courteous and professional

Shari C.
Manchester, CT
08/03/2017
Excellent customer service!!!
My service began with an email inquiry. Jeremy was the guy who responded to me. My schedule is very busy and free time is limited. Unfortunately, the first jeep I was looking at had sold before I could get there, but I found another. I met with Jeremy and I felt comfortable right away. The communication and service I received was great! They werent pushy at all and I feel they went out of their way to help me. Unfortunately, due to other circumstances I was not able to purchase a jeep at this time. I will go to the guys at ACI in the future and I will definitely recommend them! Thank you Jeremy, Garry and Peter amd everyone at ACI for the outstanding service!!!!!

Jose C.
Waterbury
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Nice and friendly
No pushy salesmen. Jeremy was very nice and straight forward. Pretty much took my info and let me take the car for a drive. Kyle was very friendly as well. Had some issues with the vehicle the day I picked it up and after I got home but they didn't hesitate at all and told me to bring it back and they will take care of it and they did. So far very pleased with the vehicle performance.

Christine B.
Agawam
06/13/2017 Category: Service
excellent customer service
alot of places are great just to sell you a vehicle.... but at ACI the great service doesn't end with the sale

Mike R.
East Windsor, CT
05/30/2017
Making my bride happy
Thanks for making her birthday present special! Can't wait to see it complete! Her dreams have come true

Jonathan M.
INDIAN ORCHARD
05/27/2017 Category: Service
2 of the 3 issues were fixed so not bad

CYNTHIA W.
PLAINVILLE
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Very nice, professional an friendly.
You did a great job on my daughters jeep. She has not stopped smiling. Looking forward to coming back for my work on her jeep. Thank you !

MARISSA M.
WEST SUFFIELD
02/22/2017 Category: Service
The Crew
Would highly recommend CI to anybody that needs any type of service done - no BS

TZ
THOMAS Z.
STAFFORD SPRINGS
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous.
The guys at ACI make you feel comfortable and really go to bat for you to help you get in a nice jeep.

Racheal W.
Enfield
02/02/2017 Category: Service
Great
Everyone is very personable there

LW
Logan W.
Woodstock, CT
10/09/2016
Excellent sales department
Not only did the sales department do everything I wanted they went above and beyond my expectations to make me happy

susan s.
07/20/2016
Thanks again for service 😎😎😎

TP
Tim P.
Wells River, VT
05/22/2016
Painless financing. ...
I had the privilege of buying a 2012 jeep unlimited rubicon.They had all the accessories i was looking for at time of purchase .Great group to deal with.I would recommend ACI to anybody looking for a jeep.I would definitely buy again from them.Thanks too everybody there that helped me out...
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 05/22/2016

Tim,
Thanks for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and hope you have many years and may miles of fun times with your need Wrangler. Call or email if you ne3ed anything at all. -

Peter Alberici

James M.
Manchester
04/07/2016 Category: Service
ACI review
Peter is what makes ACI the dealership that it is. No bull, just an honest guy selling an honest vehicle. I highly recommend checking out ACI Auto Group before you buy from anywhere else.

susan s.
04/02/2016
the service
Thanks peter and guy's for service on my chevy avalanche