06/15/2019
Workers are friendly
The workers are friendly, the place are well organize inside. My kids was comfortable in the waiting area with a lots of drinks and snacks.

JULIE P.
06/12/2019
Fair pricing, good service.
Fair pricing, honest customer service.

06/11/2019
Very Happy with Customer Service
So easy to work with Service Department, very pleasant and helpful.

SL
SHIRLEY L.
Acura TSX
06/10/2019
Always a pleasant experience
The service department is always right on point with a loaner car and a decent time frame with getting my car taken care of.

RA
REGINA A.
06/10/2019
Customer service
Friendly and fast. I am glad to meet Anita. Robert is always great!

KIHEI, HI
Dodge Dakota
06/07/2019
Exceptional Customer Experience
It is truly refreshing to experience to be lucky enough to find such a Family orientated Dealership on my first try. I am new to the Island and was dreading it, but blessed with these wonderful people.

CO
CELINA O.
06/07/2019
Service Appts are always great
It’s always easy to make an appt, the whole service experience is easy and convenient and it’s always a plus when i pick up my car and it’s all freshly washed.

LL
LINDA L.
06/06/2019
Great service and awesome staff
As always there were no surprises on my service. Everything was exactly as presented to me in my estimate.
Done in a timely manner and love the service writer Rob Racoma. Everything was wonderful.

JOSEF K.
06/06/2019
Fixed My Noises
My RDX started making a loud noise. Apparently there was a small piece of rock or asphalt stuck near the brakes. They removed it free of charge since it was an easy fix.

Pukalani, HI
05/31/2019
HERO OF THE DAY
Ethan Brown, Service Mgr. deserves a 5 star rating for his prompt response and assistance to my dead battery situation last week!!!

ROBERT H.
05/27/2019
Great dealership
The people here at Acura of Maui are so friendly and competent in their work. No pushy sales people who will answer all your question. Clean and comfortable waiting area with almost anything you would want to drink and great snack too.

DF
DAVID F.
05/23/2019
Honesty
Ken the finance manager was Awesome

DV
DENISE V.
05/23/2019
Very Satisfied
This is by far the best car buying experience I have ever encountered!! Both Steve & John were extremely helpful and easy to talk & work with!

05/20/2019
Always great service with Acura. I will forever have them as my dealership. Can't better with car performance and their service. Matt Viescas goes above and beyond for his clients!

PQ
PAUL Q.
05/18/2019
My lease
Joe was very good so was the finance guy I’m sorry I forgot his name

ROSA M.
05/15/2019
always aloha! smiling welcomes, comfortable waiting area, wifi, all around great service!
excellent customer service!

AD
ANTOINETTE D.
Makawao, HI
05/13/2019
A123 Service
Staff is great - loaner vehicle made it so I didn't have to miss appointments and when the car was done it was clean inside and out. My only issue is the cost. Over $400 is expensive for a routine service. I prefer bringing my vehicle to the dealership ~ I'm a loyal customer. When the same work is possible outside of the dealership for a fraction of the cost (nearly half) - it is difficult to justify continuing. Again the Staff is amazing! Robert and Maureen from the back - so pleasant and welcoming. I would recommend the service, with the exception that it is expensive nearly twice the cost.

JOHN B.
05/12/2019
They sell acura cars
Friendly, knowledgable people, sold me and my wife a spaceship, and we love it.
They said it was just a car, but I am not so sure.
Looking forward to a great relationship.

FC
FRANCISCO C.
05/09/2019
Awesome service
Staff is friendly and the service department was very accommodating.

EG
ESTRELLA G.
05/09/2019
Car is in good condition and employee was very nice and handful