Acura TSX
02/19/2020
Professional service staff.
Service team paid attention to concerns and kept us updated on service status. Robert clearly explained the work techs performed and issues with car that needed attention.

Makawao, HI

Hyundai TUCSON
02/08/2020
Customer service
Communication with me was number 1
Determination on finding me a lender is 100% key that made me feel confident!
I’m very happy with my 2018 pre owned vehicle!

SI
SCOTT I.
02/06/2020
The best service and support on Maui
I have been through three vehicles through Acura on Maui and they have the best service of any car dealer I’ve ever used.

Volkswagen Tiguan
02/06/2020
Very Happy with Customer Service
We enjoy dealing with Acura. Matt in sales is always easy and so low key to work with, no pressure. Ken in Finance is just as pleasant to work with also.
I find the same goes for the service department, easy to work with and very reliable.
Deanne Komoda

EL
EKAHI L.
Acura MDX
02/05/2020
Great hospitality and service.
Great and friendly service.

Puunene, HI
Honda Ridgeline
01/31/2020
Glowing endorsement
Great service, Ken went out of his way to make my service experience fantastic.

ST
SANDRA T.
01/23/2020
Friendly and helpful
Went beyond to explain the key and changed battery.

GL
GREG L.
Pukalani, HI
Acura 3.2TL
01/22/2020
Top notch.
Great, fast service as usual!

DAWN C.
01/20/2020
Best Service Ever!!!
Every time I go to Maui Acura for service. I feel like I am treated like family!!!

I rate Maui Acura for the best Service Ever!!!

Thanks Dawn :)

ROBERT H.
Kahului, HI
01/16/2020
Great and fast service. Very nice people.
Great service! Very professional, fast and very nice people. Great shuttle service!

Pukalani, HI
01/15/2020
Just like family...
Everyone is very friendly and accomodating. It's like visiting family. From the showroom to the waiting lounge it is spotlessly clean, with great coffee and refreshments....Not to mention the superb care given when working on my Acura RDX....it's always returned cleaner than when I dropped it off!!!

DT
DEBORAH T.
01/13/2020
After telling the dealership about my scrapping breaks found out there was a recall on my new aspec RDX, figure that. Made a appointment to get it fixed. When I picked my car up it was fixed without a hitch! Great service.

KO
KERILYN O.
Makawao, HI
01/12/2020
Great experience
Easy to work with staff. Steve listened to my wants and my needs. The credit process was so quick and easy. I swear it took longer to do the test drive then it was to get approved and into my new ride. I love the great customer service I received from the sales team and the service department when I take my car for servicing. They deserve 10 starts!