Latest Review about 2 months ago

EN
Es N.
06/07/2021
Jokes on us. We got screwed
14 months after buying a used 2019 vehicle from this business, the transmission just went out. I cannot tell you how horrible this business was to purchase a car from. When we purchased the car, we had to fight to have them fix a basic necessity and based on our own mechanics review of the car, we knew this dealership lied to us. Also, because my husband was at work, I was the one who had to talk with management. The manager told me that since I wasn't present for the purchase of the car, that since I am just the wife, I dont have any say in what we needed them to do to the car and that he didn't have to talk to me as a woman and would just talk with my husband. Please NEVER buy anything from this dealership. Especially used.

EN
Es N.
03/05/2020
Used cars are not trustworthy from this dealer
Don't buy a USED off-brand car from Acura of Seattle. They will let you drive off the lot with a car that is not safe. They will not fix even minimum fixes. It's disappointing. There are better dealers who will care about the customer - even if you are small town and not big-budget. You're not buying one of their new cars, so there is little care for you except for accepting your money and then letting you drive away unsafely. If you really want a car from them, have an independent mechanic check out the car. Their mechanics do not follow-up on something as basic as a missing lugnut on a tire. There are better dealers out there where they will care about you and your family. Acura of Seattle does not.

ES
EMILY S.
ACURA RDX
11/14/2013 Category: Service
The service and the people are excellent!
I am so pleased that I purchased my car at Acura of Seattle. I bought the car because of Terry Paris and his high level of customer service and great personality. It was great to leave my car for cleaning and get taken to the airport and picked up upon my return. What great service!

AF
ARLETTE F.
Graham, WA
11/11/2013 Category: Service
timing belt replacement
I am always treated with the utmost respect at your establishment. Gabriel is always happy and eager to please.

RL

MA
MICHAEL A.
Renton, WA
10/18/2013 Category: Service
eAnthony and Joe Heider are awesome.
Customer Service IsOutstanding. I DidNot Have A Pleasurable Buying Experience With Brandon But The Service Since Has More Than Made Up For It.

LINDA S.
10/17/2013 Category: Service
Everything turned fine
I was treated as a valued customer. My only concern was the time it took to change 4 tires and adjustment. 3 & 1/2 hours was just too long.

FD
FRANK D.
Renton, WA
10/16/2013 Category: Service
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE!
Always great service, fast and reliable, this Acura Service Team is always looking for ways to satisfy their service customers.

MF
MELINDA F.
Issaquah, WA
ACURA MDX
10/16/2013 Category: Sales
Unprecedented - enjoyable car buying experience!
I can't believe I actually enjoyed buying a car this time!

The entire staff at Acura of Seattle were friendly, helpful and smiling during my family's recent trip to purchase a car.

The delivered on an-going supply of balloons, snacks and drinks to my 2 young kids during what is always a long process to purchase a car.

They answered all my husband & my own questions about add-on options, tech package and financing, including finding us a very low interest rate.

They even hooked us up by doing a small service on our car that same week - we dropped it off on our way to Seatac, it stayed warm and comfy in their garage instead of getting dinged up in an airport lot, and it was shining clean when we picked it up on our return to Seattle 8 days later.

I have received follow-up calls from the dealer as well, just to ensure all went smoothly.

I'm very impressed with Acura of Seattle. I will definitely use their services again in the future.

VF
VICTOR F.
Black Diamond, WA
10/16/2013 Category: Service
good to go
Very easy , No pressure .

ED
EDWARD D.
Enumclaw, WA
10/15/2013 Category: Service
Good place for car maintenance
They are courteous, work is done correctly, and it is done on time. What more could you want?

KF
KARI F.
ACURA RL
10/15/2013 Category: Service
Vehicle was ready when they promised
Gabe is always great to work with; takes time to explain the services needed and car was ready when he promised.

DANIEL P.
ACURA TSX
10/14/2013 Category: Service
Great service with some minor problems
Overall, my service at Acura was excellent. The only reason I knock this review down one star is because I took my car in for service while I would be out of town. When I returned and called the dealership from the airport, I waited 45 minutes before a service representative picked me up. He did offer to buy me dinner to make up for the delay, which I politely declined because I was in a hurry.

There is one more issue that I'm not entirely sure is related to my service. Two days after I picked up my car, my battery was completely dead and had to be jump started. I am fairly sure (but not certain) that I didn't leave anything on in the car, so it's possible that a mistake was made during my service that resulted in my battery being worn down.

RL
RON L.
10/13/2013 Category: Service
Stellar service as usual
Acura of Seattle is a wonderful dealership. They always greet you with a smile and have always handled every situation with class and professionalism.

SHAOPIN H.
Bellevue, WA
10/12/2013 Category: Service
Professional and caring
Nice and professional service people. Very patient explaining each question I asked. The car was washed clean inside and outside when it was done.