Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review over 4 years ago

ES
EMILY S.
11/14/2013 Category: Service
The service and the people are excellent!
I am so pleased that I purchased my car at Acura of Seattle. I bought the car because of Terry Paris and his high level of customer service and great personality. It was great to leave my car for cleaning and get taken to the airport and picked up upon my return. What great service!

AF
ARLETTE F.
Graham, WA
11/11/2013 Category: Service
timing belt replacement
I am always treated with the utmost respect at your establishment. Gabriel is always happy and eager to please.

RL
Good service, friendly.

MA
MICHAEL A.
10/18/2013 Category: Service
eAnthony and Joe Heider are awesome.
Customer Service IsOutstanding. I DidNot Have A Pleasurable Buying Experience With Brandon But The Service Since Has More Than Made Up For It.

LINDA S.
10/17/2013 Category: Service
Everything turned fine
I was treated as a valued customer. My only concern was the time it took to change 4 tires and adjustment. 3 & 1/2 hours was just too long.

FD
FRANK D.
10/16/2013 Category: Service
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE!
Always great service, fast and reliable, this Acura Service Team is always looking for ways to satisfy their service customers.

MF
MELINDA F.
Issaquah, WA
10/16/2013 Category: Sales
Unprecedented - enjoyable car buying experience!
I can't believe I actually enjoyed buying a car this time!

The entire staff at Acura of Seattle were friendly, helpful and smiling during my family's recent trip to purchase a car.

The delivered on an-going supply of balloons, snacks and drinks to my 2 young kids during what is always a long process to purchase a car.

They answered all my husband & my own questions about add-on options, tech package and financing, including finding us a very low interest rate.

They even hooked us up by doing a small service on our car that same week - we dropped it off on our way to Seatac, it stayed warm and comfy in their garage instead of getting dinged up in an airport lot, and it was shining clean when we picked it up on our return to Seattle 8 days later.

I have received follow-up calls from the dealer as well, just to ensure all went smoothly.

I'm very impressed with Acura of Seattle. I will definitely use their services again in the future.

VF
VICTOR F.
Black Diamond, WA
10/16/2013 Category: Service
good to go
Very easy , No pressure .

ED
EDWARD D.
Enumclaw, WA
10/15/2013 Category: Service
Good place for car maintenance
They are courteous, work is done correctly, and it is done on time. What more could you want?

KF
KARI F.
ACURA RL
10/15/2013 Category: Service
Vehicle was ready when they promised
Gabe is always great to work with; takes time to explain the services needed and car was ready when he promised.

DANIEL P.
ACURA TSX
10/14/2013 Category: Service
Great service with some minor problems
Overall, my service at Acura was excellent. The only reason I knock this review down one star is because I took my car in for service while I would be out of town. When I returned and called the dealership from the airport, I waited 45 minutes before a service representative picked me up. He did offer to buy me dinner to make up for the delay, which I politely declined because I was in a hurry.

There is one more issue that I'm not entirely sure is related to my service. Two days after I picked up my car, my battery was completely dead and had to be jump started. I am fairly sure (but not certain) that I didn't leave anything on in the car, so it's possible that a mistake was made during my service that resulted in my battery being worn down.

RL
RON L.
Tacoma, WA
10/13/2013 Category: Service
Stellar service as usual
Acura of Seattle is a wonderful dealership. They always greet you with a smile and have always handled every situation with class and professionalism.

SHAOPIN H.
Bellevue, WA
10/12/2013 Category: Service
Professional and caring
Nice and professional service people. Very patient explaining each question I asked. The car was washed clean inside and outside when it was done.

THOMAS S.
Auburn, WA
10/12/2013 Category: Service
Good serive and atmosphere
The service is always great. The employees and staff are very friendly and helpful. The only thing that could be better is the car washes. I understand the VIP is a free carwash anytime I want it but it seems to be always partially done. Wheels and tires are never cleaned and the car is never dried. It a black car so it shows the water spots. But that being said...you guys are great and we will buy from there again!

MATT H.
10/11/2013 Category: Service
Those performing the oil change did a great job. However, the price was outrageous. More than double what an oil change should cost.

XY
XIAOLING Y.
10/11/2013 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and honest place.
The service quality is very good and the employees are nice and knowledgeable there.

RO

DJ
DEBRA J.
ACURA TSX
10/10/2013 Category: Service
fast good service - trust in workmanship
5 star

RAY H.
Loaner
Loaner car made everything smooth

DK