Karen B.
01/30/2020
Always patient with me and go above and beyond in explaining things to me
Make me feel safe and really care about my concerns

NG
Nancy G.
Altamont, NY
01/30/2020
Always Great Service!
As usual, it is a pleasure having the professionals at Advanced Auto take care of our cars. I always know I am getting expect service, both mechanically and courteously.

Deirdra C.
Averill Park, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
01/29/2020
100% Satisfaction
I have been a customer for over 20years . I know that handing my vehicle over to Advanced it will receive the finest care. They have gone above and beyond to meet my needs in their service. Providing a loaner or driving me where I need to be when my vehicle need extended time for care.

Ray H.
East Berne, NY
01/22/2020
Excellent, knowledgeable service from Kerby, Timm, and the entire staff.
The customer experience at Advanced is wonderful. Try them and see if you don't agree. Their work is careful and thorough, and they take the time to explain anything and everything you want or need to know. This is not some cheap shop that hustles you through and back out the door. You get what you pay for, and some of what you pay for at Advanced is the knowledge that your car has been checked out and worked on by real professionals (and truly decent human beings).

Jane G.
Porsche Cayenne
01/22/2020
Honest, highly skilled mechanic.
They do high quality work. Kirby is the best! Wouldn't trust my vehicle with any other shop. They're also really nice people.

GS
Galen S.
Albany, NY
Dodge Challenger
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Galen said the people at the business did a good job and he is pleased.

John M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/11/2020 Category: Service
John said he has been a customer for over 30 years.

Delanson, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/10/2020
NYS INSPECTION
After a notice the both of my vehicles were due for NYS Inspection. I just called Kirby and Tim fit me in and I waited 20 minutes and I was on my way .
Thanks .... great service!!

Albany, NY
Buick Enclave
01/10/2020
Overhaul Service
I appreciate the personal attention I received and your attention to details regarding my vehicle. I wish I would have been notified before picking up my car that you had to use a different tire than the one we discussed.

Marge G.
Kia Soul
12/24/2019
Always friendly, professional, and do excellent work!
Although this time I was just needing the annual inspection for my car, Kirby and Timm are always friendly, knowledgeable, and right on top of the issues as they arise. I always recommend Advanced Auto to friends and will continue to do so. Great work! Decent prices. Always helpful.

BR
Bob R.
New York
Kia Sorento
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he is very happy with the service.

Morgan B.
Schenectady, NY
Nissan Rogue
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Madeline. She said they have dealt with them for a very long time. She always gets good service from them. If there's a problem like with a defective part, they always make good on the work.

Jayne G.
New York
Toyota Yaris
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rich. He said the facility was honest, respectful and they tell what they are doing.

Delanson, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/16/2019
Questionable noise
When I had car in for snow tires ... I mentioned a noise that I could not identify. But within a few hours I received a call explaining the noise was a front wheel bearing. The repair was completed before it caused a major problem.

Doug W.
12/09/2019
Happy to recommend
This was my first visit, on recommendation of a friend. Personnel were pleasant and helpful, service was professional and reasonably priced. Happy to recommend.