Carl's Advanced Automotive & Truck Repair Center

Anne B.
East Berne, NY
Nissan Rogue Sport
06/16/2021
Very friendly and trustworthy.
Carl’s is very accommodating and Kirby is the best!

SL
Shannon L.
Ram 1500
06/16/2021
Customer service is excellent
If honesty, professionalism, awesome customer service and dependability mean something to you, do not take your vehicle to any other place. This local woman owned business is a great addition to Voorheesville !

Amy M.
Feura Bush, NY
Kia Sedona
06/07/2021
Top notch customer service!
Fair prices and timely service! This will be my go to auto service place going forward!!

CG
Carlton G.
Delmar, NY
06/01/2021
Prompt attention and service !
Recommendations were timely and will be needed, service as usual prompt and courteous.

Bridget S.
Albany, NY
05/28/2021
Great service, they were personable and very quick to help me with my hitch installation. I would recommend to anyone!

SP

Lynne B.
East Berne, NY
05/20/2021
Best Repair Shoo
Carls Advanced Automotive and Truck Repair is the best!
The steering box went on my truck, and they were great getting my truck in and fixing it right away. I would recommend them to everyone! Great service at great prices.

PW
Ping W.
Guilderland, NY
05/19/2021
Thank you Kirby and Victoria -- trustworthy, great people
my 2010 Honda pilot had a engine tapping noise... I heard Carl's Adv Auto is really good so I called , Victoria (front desk) told me to bring my car in ... will have a mechanic take a look. Master mechanic kirby listened carefully to the noise and thought it might be the timing belt tensioner but needed to take off the belt cover to confirm that before replacing the part. Unfortuately he could not do it that day and they only work Monday thru Thursday. I couldn't wait because my wife needed the car for a long trip. So I had to take the car to the dealer.
While there I watched a mechanic servicing the brakes. I was so impressed with the work...thourogh/meticulaous as if he was working on his own car. Everyone there was so nice. I will definately go back there for my car service.

VD
Many. More. Times. More efficient than the. Dealership

Jim G.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Jim said the staff provided good service and he has no problem.

Christopher C.
Altamont, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
05/13/2021
Fast and thorough service
I was able to make the appointment quickly, and the work was done in the agreed upon timeframe.

Alfa Romeo Giulia
05/13/2021
Fast, honest , expert care
Fast,honest and very knowledgeable care

MF
Morgan F.
Kia Forte
05/06/2021
Outstanding service!!
Went there yesterday as a new customer. Was very satisfied with their services and prices. Would highly recommend.

Sam B.
Albany, NY
Audi Q7
05/05/2021
Awesome Detail
We were so happy when Carl’s let us know they were doing detailing, and the first round was awesome. My car has not looked better since the day I drove it off the lot. One car has a lot of unique leather, Alcantara, and tons of glass. They beautifully cleaned and conditioned everything. This is a no-brainer for the price - we’re already talking about how long between details!

LC
Lauren C.
05/05/2021
Communication was outstanding!
They got my car in quickly and job was bigger than anticipated yet they did it in one day. Received texts and calls to
Update me throughout the day. Will definitely go back!