Carl's Advanced Automotive & Truck Repair Center

Matt T.
Saab 9-3
07/08/2020
very knowledgeable
They were able to fix my car within a day or two , and did it properly and gave me 100% satisfaction

Marci R.
07/07/2020
Great Service!
Honest group of professionals at this location. Always friendly and helpful!

BW
Ben W.
Guilderland, NY
06/30/2020
First time customer
I wanted a second opinion on some car repairs and I'm very glad I came to Carl's. My previous mechanic told me I needed some unnecessary repairs and missed some others that were critical. They even took pictures of the issues so that I could see what condition everything was actually in. I have already recommended then to family and I've found my new mechanic.

FD
Floyd D.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Floyd said they were very good , they were quick and he will be going back in the future.

Mazda CX-5
06/29/2020
Hands Down Our New Mechanic!
I cannot say enough about Carl’s Advanced Auto! I’ve lived in Voorheesville for years and had no idea this awesome mechanic existed! Today I found myself stranded at home with a completely dead battery and a 1 year old. Not a good mix! Within half an hour I had two super friendly employees at my house and ready help! They had my car jumped and fixed
within an hour and half and I was back on the road! They even left me a loaner car without me needing to ask! 10 out of 10 would recommend!! Tell all your friends and family!

East Berne, NY
Dodge Charger
06/29/2020
Inspection
Friendly, quick and kept my car clean!

Christopher M.
East Berne, NY
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said it was a good service.

BC
Bill C.
New York
Cadillac XTS
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill's son. He said his father was very satisfied.

Tina B.
Albany, NY
Chrysler Pacifica
06/25/2020
Great work and honest
I always feel very pleased taking my car to Advanced. I know they will do a great job. They will not do work that does not need to be done. And the work they do do will be done well.

Deb C.
06/25/2020
Quick professional service, as always
Great

Dan C.
06/24/2020
Honest, knowledgeable, the car is fixed the first time unlike other places.
You can not find a better repair shop in the Capital Region. Trustworthy and fair.

Joe W.
New York
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the business was recommended by a different mechanic. The recommendation was good and the service was fine.

Christopher S.
06/17/2020
Awesome customer service and awesome mechanics
They explain everything that is wrong with your car to you and even let you see what they are talking about

RJ
Reberta J.
Schoharie, NY
Ford Edge
06/11/2020
Kirby’s great work
We’ve been bringing our cars here for a long time and we really trust their service.

PB
Paul B.
Kia Optima
06/11/2020
Surprised & pleased with attention to detail
Needed a fix on a leaky tire in a hurry, and they got me in. I realize this is not always possible though I appreciated the help & quick response. And, they completed another service for me, & also did a nice inspection on general maintenance items, looking out for the near future.

Really appreciated this attention to detail! Also, everyone is very friendly. We will definitely return.