PA
Very knowledgeable and fast
10/10 would recommend and go again

03/02/2021
Fast, Honest, and Dependable Service
Rick helped ease my frazzled self bringing my car in. He was great at communicating issues and options and the work that was completed is great. A shout out to all those who helped complete the repairs as well. My car is in much better shape and my mind is much more assured! Thank you!

Kevin M.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/26/2021
Great team at affordable
Great experience over all no price gouging only honest service and reasonable rates that amaze me for the amount of service performed . I am super stoked to have finally found mechanics I can trust. Thanks affordable you guys rock

CF
Cherish F.
Nissan Sentra
02/23/2021
This is my second time coming to them, and they are amazing. Very honest and understanding of financial situations. I will surely come again.Great Service.

Tom B.
02/21/2021
Humble and Honest mechanic
In a world of dishonest shop mechanics, it’s refreshing to know that ACD actually does have your best interest in mind. They are upfront, fair and honest. They have kept my rig running great and I’ve never felt that I paid too much.

Mercedes M.
Acura MDX
02/13/2021
Accommodating and Dependable
I appreciate Affirdable Car Doctor for their accommodations, hard work and being dependable to stay true to their word and get the job done. Will definitely be returning to them for any future work.

HE
Heather E.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/06/2021
Always a great experience
I have been taking my cars to Rich at Affordable Car Doctor for years. He always provides great service and I feel well taken care of.

01/27/2021
Honest. Clear. Affordable.
Rich clearly takes pride in his work; these 5 star reviews are well earned. Great communication and follow through, excellent quality.

SZ
Skiler Z.
01/23/2021
Awesome!!! Found my new mechanic!
My friend recommended this place when I needed a mechanic to do a huge service quickly. Richard was able to get me in immediately and get the work done with a great price! I will recommend to any of my friends who need to get work done on their car to go here. A little out of town but is worth the drive!

Charles S.
Oregon City, OR
Honda Element
01/14/2021
Awesome team
This company did a great job of locating and resolving the issue. Nothing but good vibes there.

LG
Lizzie G.
Tualatin, OR
01/11/2021
Affordable,Thorough, & Quick!
I am extremely satisfied with my experience at Affordable Car Doctor! I am new to the area and Rich was extremely welcoming and thorough. He went above and beyond. I will recommend this place to others!

Nissan Sentra
01/07/2021
Professional and reliable
Richard and his team provide punctual, professional, and affordable service. Full strut and front pads&rotors replacement. Fast and reasonably priced. I recommend Affordable Care Doctor.

PL
pat L.
Boring, OR
01/07/2021
Good work with good communication
Went in with a no start problem, got right on it.
Explained what was wrong and what was needed, had to order parts.
Fixed it as soon as they got them
Did a couple of maintenance items for me all at a fair price

LC
Luna C.
01/06/2021
Quick, Kind and Flexible
Rich is a very nice guy who runs a good, honest business. As someone who usually does the work on my vehicles, I'm a little sketched out of auto shops in general, but they were very upfront about price, worked with my budget and schedule, and had my window fixed within a few hours of dropping it off. Overall couldn't have had a better experience and I'd recommend them highly to anyone.

Donny S.
Kia Soul
01/04/2021
Amazing care and consideration.
I have nothing but amazing things to say about the entire team. Above all I appreciate the honesty and understanding that is provided when I bring my car in. These guys worked me in one day I was in a crisis, didn't rip my wallet in half and followed up with me to ensure I was satisfied. I am not one for reviews but if it helps people find help like you can get here, I am now a better person.