SZ
Skiler Z.
01/23/2021
Awesome!!! Found my new mechanic!
My friend recommended this place when I needed a mechanic to do a huge service quickly. Richard was able to get me in immediately and get the work done with a great price! I will recommend to any of my friends who need to get work done on their car to go here. A little out of town but is worth the drive!

Charles S.
Oregon City, OR
Honda Element
01/14/2021
Awesome team
This company did a great job of locating and resolving the issue. Nothing but good vibes there.

LG
Lizzie G.
Tualatin, OR
01/11/2021
Affordable,Thorough, & Quick!
I am extremely satisfied with my experience at Affordable Car Doctor! I am new to the area and Rich was extremely welcoming and thorough. He went above and beyond. I will recommend this place to others!

Nissan Sentra
01/07/2021
Professional and reliable
Richard and his team provide punctual, professional, and affordable service. Full strut and front pads&rotors replacement. Fast and reasonably priced. I recommend Affordable Care Doctor.

PL
pat L.
Boring, OR
01/07/2021
Good work with good communication
Went in with a no start problem, got right on it.
Explained what was wrong and what was needed, had to order parts.
Fixed it as soon as they got them
Did a couple of maintenance items for me all at a fair price

LC
Luna C.
01/06/2021
Quick, Kind and Flexible
Rich is a very nice guy who runs a good, honest business. As someone who usually does the work on my vehicles, I'm a little sketched out of auto shops in general, but they were very upfront about price, worked with my budget and schedule, and had my window fixed within a few hours of dropping it off. Overall couldn't have had a better experience and I'd recommend them highly to anyone.

Donny S.
Kia Soul
01/04/2021
Amazing care and consideration.
I have nothing but amazing things to say about the entire team. Above all I appreciate the honesty and understanding that is provided when I bring my car in. These guys worked me in one day I was in a crisis, didn't rip my wallet in half and followed up with me to ensure I was satisfied. I am not one for reviews but if it helps people find help like you can get here, I am now a better person.

Brian s.
Acura MDX
01/04/2021
Brakes and belts
Excellent honest and fast! Oh and fair prices! Can’t beat that with a bat. Highly recommend them for any mechanic work.

DA
Dan A.
12/31/2020
Real professionalism
Top notch service. Thank you for doing the job right the first time, everytime!

KH
Kevin H.
Ford Windstar Wagon
12/18/2020
Friendly and efficient service
Having Rich and Eric working on my vehicles never have me second guessing what is done to my automobiles. Honesty, efficient, and dilligent are the three words that should be included in their business motto/ tagline.

DF
Donna F.
Chevrolet Classic
12/09/2020
Friendly, understanding to your situation , pics was duable.
Price is everything when raising a teenager, and showing him there are businesses who care about meeting people repair needs st affordable price. I was so pleased I could get in right away and job done that day. Being the driver and teaching my grandson to drive this car is all i have . I am grateful for the work done and honest work.

Sarah S.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/03/2020
Amazing and fast service
Needed an inspection and had to get my catalytic converter replaced for my old 2001 car.

Service was very smooth and fast, and the mechanic was clear and straight to the point. (Did not try to upsell anything to me—like most of the other car shops I’ve been to). Literally took less than 2 days.

Was able to use a couple gift cards I had, and he even took off $50 as a holiday special, for the December month!

Super happy with the outcome and I’ll definitely be coming back if anything else comes up with my old car. :)

Raechal B.
Vancouver, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/24/2020
Always a great experience taking my car in :)
I've trusted my cars to the fellas at ACD for the last 8 years! First my 98 Accord, now my '13 VW Sportswagen. Friendly folks always willing to explain in detail what's going on with the car and the repair process. Got it back running much better than I left it. I'd be hard pressed to take my vehicles anywhere else.

Rene C.
Reedsport, OR
Nissan Xterra
11/10/2020
Nice work
Great Job done Quickly

11/04/2020
Easy to talk to.
Friendly and easy to talk too.

Displaying 1 Review