ES
Erik S.
10/02/2019
10 out of 5
This place is great. Every time I go I'm always impressed by these guys. They work really hard and do their best, and make sure to explain every question I've had. These guys will be my go to as long as I live in the area!

Jessica D.
Mercury Sable
09/21/2019
Honest and clear communication about what needs to be done
I’ve been here twice and left happy both times. These guys are honest and willing to let you know what needs doing now and what can wait. Also, they didn’t talk down to me because I’m a woman. I’ll be taking my car back to Affordable Auto Doc!

CP
Charles P.
Dodge Durango
09/13/2019
Awesome
Only place I go!!!! Eric and Rich are honest and good at what they do.

RP
Regina P.
GMC Envoy
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Regina said the service was fast and the price was affordable.

Marlin G.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Marlin said the employees did a good job.

AJ
Angie J.
Oregon
Mazda Tribute
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Angie said the service was excellent.

Trent B.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Trent said this business was reasonably priced and it did not take too long to repair his vehicle.

Doug M.
Damascus, OR
Nissan Pathfinder
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Doug said Eric is a really good guy. He provided good service and stuck to the price he gave him. He hasn't had any problems with anything.

TP
Tilda P.
Oregon
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Tilda said she would recommend this business for service.

JI
Jill I.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Jill said this business has great prices and they explained everything to her about the vehicle.

FB
Fran B.
Wilsonville, OR
07/08/2017 Category: Service
Fran said she is a long time customer of this business and she would recommend them.

FA
Fabio a.
06/26/2017
These Car Doctors have what your vehicle needs!
Great service, great people. Try and top that~

HE
Heather E.
Mazda 3
05/03/2017
Another great experience
Took my car in for its 100,000 mile check up. Rich and Eric do a great job communicating . I know what is going on with my car and feel well taken care of!

KD
Karen D.
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Karen said this business was perfect.

WG
WES G.
03/24/2017
Check Engine light assessment
Rich and his crew are honest, efficient and friendly. I brought my wife's car in to assess the check engine light. They were able to fix the issue and a couple of other issues including an oil leak and wiper malfunction. He was also able to get it all done the same day!

TH
Tyne H.
Sherwood, OR
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/18/2017
Trustworthy, friendly
So helpful and reassuring all was done well and safely.

AH
ANDY H.
Honda Accord
02/09/2017
Honest, Dependable, Excellent Service with a Smile
I started bringing my 2000 Honda Accord to Rich over six years ago when his shop was about five minutes from my house. 200,000 miles later, the car still runs and though I don't visit quite as often, when the car needs work I'm willing to take it to the Affordable Car Doctor despite the distance. Whenever anyone needs a mechanic recommendation, I give them Rich's name.

Katy B.
02/01/2017
Great Service, Easy To Work With
Rich and his staff are always a pleasure to work with. I happened to drop my car off for repair in the midst of the week of snow storms we had in January. Rich was great at keeping me up to date regarding delays and expected dates of completion. I was able to pay over the phone and pick my car up on my own timeline, which meant that I didn't have to miss work to do so.

Jesse C.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2015 Category: Service
Jesse said the service the business provided was fine but their prices were too high.

Jesse C.