DAVID L.
Fairview, OR
08/05/2014
attention to detail going away, what happened to it?
just got in from Yakima after getting the car back, lucky to make it back. Spent $358 to fix runnability issues, made it 48 hours before it crapped out again. Had to wire tie vacumn line back on just so it would run. Check engine light back on. Would not trust my family in this car on a road trip until someone fix's this car properly. Used to have good luck with the shop, not so much anymore.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 08/06/2014

Affordable Car Doctor is sad to hear that what we found wasnt a one time thing which was our thoughts becasue uncommon issue and hose we found off fit well. Just for clarity the bill was $350 and $250 of this bill was fixing heater control. Our bill for finding the runnability issue was $100, we couldnt charge you for a fix because we were unable to figure out that the car needed a fix at that time or that this was even going to be a problem. Thankful we were able to explain what we did fiind well enough for you to locate if it happen again...We absolutely always try and put our best foot forward, and our goal is to fix the car if its within our scope...Owner Rich

Michelle B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/11/2018
shake, rattle, and roll
I brought my car in because it was shaking and stalling. The check engine light came on. Eric was able to correct the issue and my car drives better than it did before.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/18/2018

We appreciate your business, thank you

TP
Tilda P.
Oregon
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Tilda said she would recommend this business for service.

Sean C.
Ford Thunderbird
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Sean said this business was honest.

Janet H.
Dodge Intrepid
08/18/2015
They find the problem & fix it in a timely manner.
I had a problem with my radiator. They were able to find the problem, fix it and did not charge a great amount in the end. It's a small shop, but they do awesome work; and are very reasonable.

Jorden R.
Clackamas, OR
Jeep Cherokee
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Jorden said the business seemed like a good fit.

RF
Ryan F.
Toyota Pickup
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Ryan said he had certain expectations ahead of time. There were things that he was not aware of which happened.

JV
Jim V.
Nissan Pickup
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Jim said he had to take the vehicle back because he had no brakes.

CF
Charlene F.
Mazda Protege5
10/20/2014
2003 Protégé 5 says "Ahhhhhh"
My trusty Mazda seems to have avoided any engine damage from its clogged radiator. (How does that even happen? It's a closed system!) After replacing it with a new one including thermostat, cap and system flush, the car now runs cooler than it did before the repairs. Rich also replaced all the fluids and changed the oil for me since the car was almost at the 48K recommended service mileage. He is obviously knowledgeable and assumes his customer is savvy; he offers clear explanations if you're not. I felt comfortable asking him all the questions I wanted and he spent the time to answer without rushing.

Jim B.
Mercury Villager
07/24/2014
An honest shop
Did what he said he would do for an honest price.

ES
Erik S.
10/02/2019
10 out of 5
This place is great. Every time I go I'm always impressed by these guys. They work really hard and do their best, and make sure to explain every question I've had. These guys will be my go to as long as I live in the area!

Jan T.
09/25/2019
First time customer
I heard about them from a Facebook ad and decided to get my car serviced through them. They were friendly and their work seems very thorough. They also decided to drive with me to help diagnose what is wrong with my brakes.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/02/2019

Craig M.
Dodge Dakota
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Craig said he would recommend the business for service.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 10/02/2019

Jessica D.
Mercury Sable
09/21/2019
Honest and clear communication about what needs to be done
I’ve been here twice and left happy both times. These guys are honest and willing to let you know what needs doing now and what can wait. Also, they didn’t talk down to me because I’m a woman. I’ll be taking my car back to Affordable Auto Doc!

Russ M.
09/15/2019
Years of service top notch
Loyal customer for years perfect that's good admit it
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Mr. Mills for being so loyal over the years,,,

CP
Charles P.
Dodge Durango
09/13/2019
Awesome
Only place I go!!!! Eric and Rich are honest and good at what they do.

RP
Regina P.
GMC Envoy
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Regina said the service was fast and the price was affordable.

RP
Regina P.
GMC Envoy
09/07/2019
Great work fast service
Great work fast service 👍 and afortable and they work with you😁
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 09/09/2019

Dustin M.
Oregon
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said that they are nice people and that he is happy with them They provide good service in a timely manner.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 09/05/2019

Marlin G.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Marlin said the employees did a good job.