MICHAEL S.
12/07/2018
Personable and real people not money hoarders!
They've been nothing but understanding and personable. Also are more than able to explain the problem with me and patient with all of my questions it means alot and they have my business forever because of it.
Summer G. from Affinity Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2018

We love to hear it, thank you for taking time out of your day to let others know. We will pass it on to the team. See you next time.

SHERI C.
11/09/2018
Will always take my cars here great place nice people.do a great job let you know whats going on with vehicle love this place.
Good place will always go here for my vehicles.
Summer G. from Affinity Automotive Service responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for sharing, we really enjoy visiting with you during your visits.

DANIEL M.
10/03/2011
After Hours Auto Repair: Customer Review
Awesome friendliness; caring, detailed and very family oriented; they have our complete trust in their hardworking, honest work ethic!

09/29/2011
Coolant reservoir replaced ..
Thanks, again, for a job well done!

ER
Erin R.
09/15/2011
got my baby running
great job! so far no problems, very friendly customer service. thanks guys

KD
Kevin D.
Haysville, KS
09/14/2011
Automotive Repairs
These people are super. Always work me right in. Prices are very reasonable

EF
EVELYN F.
09/10/2011
This company is ran by very honest and trust worthy people. Excellent service

08/29/2011
Oil change ..
Once again .. great service. Have I already told you this, my neighbor asked me where I take my car for check-ups and repair. I told them After Hours Auto, of course. His name is Don McCorkle. I hope he follows through and comes your way.

Marta C.
08/27/2011
Marta Curry rendezvous service
Fabulous service and quick turn-around; they finished on-time and per pledge.

TG
Thressa G.
08/25/2011
Jeep Repairs
I have been using After Hours for all my auto repairs since I moved here from Texas in 2008. I have highly recommened them to all my friends and family. They are always friendly, professional and accommodating to my needs.

08/06/2011
Last minute oil change ..
Exceptional service and many thanks for taking me at the last minute. As always, you all rate HIGH in my book of best people to know in town!!! :-)

KW
Kenneth W.
07/25/2011
happy happy
Very happy with the service and the work. Have already recommended several people to come here

DALE M.
07/24/2011
After Hours
Pepole are graet and very honest !