ZS
Zachary S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Zachary said the customer service was great.

RICK C.
Winfield, KS
Toyota Pickup
01/31/2019
Quality service once again
I can't say enough how great this shop puts the customer first. They inspect, diagnose and inform the customer in a timely and professional manner and I've never felt pressured into service I don't want. They do it right at Affinity.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Chevrolet S-10
01/22/2019
Convenient and thorough service!
They were quick to schedule me in for my truck's maintenance/oil change. They gave me a thorough report (print out) on my vehicle, from brakes to wipers. Very impressed with their service and attn to detail. Highly recommend Affinity team!

RJ
Ross J.
01/17/2019
If you don't like professional service
If you don't like professional curtious and knowledgeable service then you need to stay away from hear. From the time I called them on the phone to the time I departed I was treated very well. After they did their diagnostics my vehicle actually worked better.

CF
Christian F.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Christian said the service the business provided was good.

XM
Xoi M.
Nissan Versa
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Xoi said she goes to this business often.

Lloyd M.
Pontiac Montana
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Lloyd said the business was a good experience. He also said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

PC
Pablo C.
GMC Pickup
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Pablo said he was very pleased with the service, the staff was informative and the customer service was great.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/10/2019
Satisfied
The shop determined the cause of the problem, and performed service to correct. They were also able to give me a ride to my home and then pick me up after the service was completed.

TH
Tom H.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he was impressed with the fact the business does more than just electrical service.

AJ
ANNA J.
12/17/2018
Worth the drive
I drive across town to get my oil changed here. I trust the mechanics to take car of my car and not sell me things I don’t need. Very nice people who work here!
Summer G. from Affinity Automotive Services responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the review, we will continue to improve our services for you, to make your trip even more worth your while.

Dennis L.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle. She said they did a very good job.

Shawn S.
Kansas
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said that the business is friendly, helpful and they kept him informed. He said that they were great.

MICHAEL S.
12/07/2018
Personable and real people not money hoarders!
They've been nothing but understanding and personable. Also are more than able to explain the problem with me and patient with all of my questions it means alot and they have my business forever because of it.
Summer G. from Affinity Automotive Services responded on 12/10/2018

We love to hear it, thank you for taking time out of your day to let others know. We will pass it on to the team. See you next time.

SHERI C.
11/09/2018
Will always take my cars here great place nice people.do a great job let you know whats going on with vehicle love this place.
Good place will always go here for my vehicles.
Summer G. from Affinity Automotive Services responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for sharing, we really enjoy visiting with you during your visits.

DANIEL M.
10/03/2011
After Hours Auto Repair: Customer Review
Awesome friendliness; caring, detailed and very family oriented; they have our complete trust in their hardworking, honest work ethic!

LD
Linda D.
09/29/2011
Coolant reservoir replaced ..
Thanks, again, for a job well done!

ER
Erin R.
09/15/2011
got my baby running
great job! so far no problems, very friendly customer service. thanks guys

KD
Kevin D.
Haysville, KS
09/14/2011
Automotive Repairs
These people are super. Always work me right in. Prices are very reasonable

EF
EVELYN F.
09/10/2011
This company is ran by very honest and trust worthy people. Excellent service