PH
Paul H.
Jeep Cherokee
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that any time they've needed any service done, they've always been satisfied. The staff do exceptional work on the vehicle, and every time they tell the staff something's going on, they'll test and tell them what it's going to cost. And when they pay the bill that's what it is. The staff are phenomenal, and willing to come and listen to their customers even when they're busy. When the vehicle can get in, they work hard to get the customers worked in whenever they can. They're absolutely exceptional and tell it like it is.

Alan and Tanya B.
Andover, KS
04/17/2019
They are the BEST!!!
Mark, Summer, and the whole team at Affinity go out of their way to be the most effective, friendly, affordable, accurate, and trustworthy car repair shop anywhere! We feel so blessed to have been referred here because we have received nothing short of exceptional service😃

NM
Nova M.
04/13/2019
Amazing Auto Repair that Cares
These last few months have been a nightmare for me. But Mark and Summer have made the sting not hurt so bad. Both of them, as well as their staff, are extremely knowledgeable and compassionate in handling vehicle issues: especially monstrous ones.

They have been there every time I've called, are prompt and thorough in their communications, they take time to listen to me, and treat me as family.

The first time my transmission failed, they performed detailed examinations and presented me options for repair we discussed together. Not only did they have options for the transmission work, but they found a place they have personally toured out of state that would guarantee their work and parts for a rebuilt CVT for nearly 8 times what Nissan would guarantee. They did the leg work for me and because of this I was able to make an informed decision. The price tag hurt, but that was not their fault: just the nature of my need.

Fast forward 1,000 miles when the transmission failed again during them taking it out on a test drive after I brought the vehicle to them in an emergency. Not only was Mark stranded and had to call for a tow, Summer stayed at the shop while James drove me to my car to pick up Mark and get my personal belongings out.

They towed the car back to their shop, started right away on the warranty claim, had another transmission shipped in a couple days and had it in and ready in a few days! They even reluctantly waited to let me have the car back so they could spend time with it another day to monitor the behavior of the newer rebuilt transmission longer. When I picked it up the next day, I was handed my key fob, had a great conversation with James, and left...not having to pay one cent...because of the warranty from quality places. What a place of integrity and standing by their word! A rare find these days.

And although the first rebuilt transmission failed quickly, I am not upset with the company that did the rebuild...they are leaders in starting to rebuild these CVTs when other places won't even touch them, and the process is still a learning curve.

All I can say about Affinity and the company who rebuilt my transmission is top notch and they are people of their word. They truly have your best interest at heart. And they will source products for you from reputable companies that stand by their products.

Now, not all warranties and coverages are going to be the same for everyone's situation. BUT what Summer and Mark tell you, they say what they mean and mean what they say. I'm not even sure I'm out of the woods yet with my vehicle, but I know they will help me every step of the way.

I have been telling everyone to take their vehicles to them. I hope you do and I will be now seeing Affinity for any need I have. Thank you so much, loves to you for helping me through such stressful times!

Javier H.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Javier said he always gets good service on his vehicle when he takes them in there.

JE
Jayme E.
Clearwater, KS
Mercury Sable
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with RJ. He said that the place gave him all the information he needed before actually doing the work and he really likes them.

Jaden M.
Cadillac CTS
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Jaden said he's been going to this facility for a long time and they always make sure the service is done in a timely manner.

TD
Tobias D.
Toyota Yaris
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Tobias said the employees provided the needed service information.

FS
Fred S.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Fred said his family trusts them explicitly, and their integrity is the best.

PV
Paula V.
Cheney, KS
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Paula said the employees were friendly. They were competent. They were knowledgeable. They were up to date. They went above and beyond with her service. She was confident with the work.

LG
Lia G.
Jeep Compass
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Lia said the staff members were efficient, quick and honest. They kept her informed, and walked her through the service process.

Jennifer M.
Mazda RX-8
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff was knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful.

ZS
Zachary S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Zachary said the customer service was great.

RICK C.
Winfield, KS
Toyota Pickup
01/31/2019
Quality service once again
I can't say enough how great this shop puts the customer first. They inspect, diagnose and inform the customer in a timely and professional manner and I've never felt pressured into service I don't want. They do it right at Affinity.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Chevrolet S-10
01/22/2019
Convenient and thorough service!
They were quick to schedule me in for my truck's maintenance/oil change. They gave me a thorough report (print out) on my vehicle, from brakes to wipers. Very impressed with their service and attn to detail. Highly recommend Affinity team!

RJ
Ross J.
01/17/2019
If you don't like professional service
If you don't like professional curtious and knowledgeable service then you need to stay away from hear. From the time I called them on the phone to the time I departed I was treated very well. After they did their diagnostics my vehicle actually worked better.

XM
Xoi M.
Nissan Versa
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Xoi said she goes to this business often.

CF
Christian F.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Christian said the service the business provided was good.

Lloyd M.
Pontiac Montana
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Lloyd said the business was a good experience. He also said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

PC
Pablo C.
GMC Pickup
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Pablo said he was very pleased with the service, the staff was informative and the customer service was great.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/10/2019
Satisfied
The shop determined the cause of the problem, and performed service to correct. They were also able to give me a ride to my home and then pick me up after the service was completed.