Lou M.
Subaru Legacy
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Lou said the staff at the business treat her like family and do a great job.

PN
Phoebe N.
Lansing, NY
06/02/2018
Crooks
$130 for an oil change. Failed my inspection for a rear spring that wasn't even broken. Quoted me $ 700 and tore my inspection sticker off...lady tried to butter me up with a ride in her new corvette..don't give these people any money..ever!
David & Mary B. from AJ Foreign Auto responded on 06/04/2018

We are a professional BMW repair shop working on premium European cars with BMW factory training & dealership experience using factory quality oil filters & factory spec oil as required by BMW. The correct use of replacement products & quality labor is not cheap nor do we desire to cheapen our service. If another shop does an oil change for half our price you have to ask yourself how can they do that, they cant provide proper quality parts & I assure you they are not providing a factory level service including service light reset. Feel free to use the cheapest oil in your BMW with expected results.
We are required by law to remove expired inspection stickers before the inspection is started & that is what we did.
The rear spring IS broken at the bottom & I would have been happy to show you rather than have you call us crooks, that is uncalled for. Obviously whoever inspected it did not know what to look at, how does that help you. Inspecting for broken suspension parts is part of state inspection & if someone doesn't know to look of course they are going to say its not broken, that does not make us a crook.
The ride was a courtesy offer, nothing more, it happens to be an 11 year old Corvette that we enjoy driving once a week, I don't know where the "butter me up" comment comes from.
Since you work at GreenStar, a premium food supply store, I would assume you know you get what you pay for.
We are the only shop in town that regularly has BMW cars in for service. We perform hundreds of oil services yearly to people that appreciate quality labor & are willing to pay for it. We will continue to service these peoples cars.
Good luck getting your BMW serviced at a tire store, tell them you want the factory trained ASE certified technician to work on your car!

LO
Lisa O.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff were very nice. It turned out that nothing was wrong with her vehicle.

Susan H.
Hector, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she was very happy with the service.

Michael W.
Volvo S60
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the facility provided service that exceeded his expectations.

RP
Ron P.
Mazda Tribute
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ron said there was an issue with the tires. Hopefully it has been repaired. The tire pressure light kept coming on. They fixed the tire in March and it did the same thing. They're hoping it is fixed.

RI
Roy I.
BMW Z4
05/05/2018
Where I place my trust.
At AJ’s, I have faith the work is done well. I respect the blunt, no-nonsense approach in recommendations.

Diane W.
04/25/2018
Count on them
Great service, prompt work, pleasant atmosphere.

PR
Philip K. R.
04/19/2018
Wheel replacement successful
Excellent job replacing a broken wheel on my BMW!

Jerry G.
Owego, NY
Nissan JUKE
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff provided excellent service and a reasonable price.

Justin D.
INFINITI FX35
04/11/2018
Ability to schedule appointments.
They were able to schedule me in easily. I came in for an oil change and some other issues. They had me ready to go in an hour with some recommendations for follow up work.

Joe T.
04/05/2018
Best Ever Service Center
It's true! I have 3 cars and I like the way they take care of them. It's not often you feel good when leaving an auto repair shop, but that is exactly how I feel with over four years of experience and counting. Dave & Mary know cars, do not find fake problems with them, are honest & fair with you and I trust them 100%.

BL
Bruce and Judy L.
Nissan Rogue
04/04/2018
Courteous service and great record keeping keep me coming back.

Judy L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/03/2018
AJ responded on the spot to what I needed.
When I mentioned that my inspection had lapsed, I was offered a spot on the same day that fit my schedule. The service was completed in record time.

OC
Ossie c.
Acura RDX
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Ossie said it was a pleasant experience and she did not have any issues.

ES
Ed S.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
03/23/2018
VW oil Change & State Inspecton
We took the car in for an oil change and AJ Foreign Auto noticed the State inspection had inspired and performed the inspection....saving us a potential ticket had we been stopped by the police.

Roberta W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/19/2018
Efficient
I appreciate the email reminders, easy to make an appointment, was taken on time and work completed in a timely manner!

ES
Ed S.
03/15/2018
Oil Change and rattling exhaust
Work done on time and at a reasonable cost

RP
Ron P.
Mazda Tribute
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he has used this business for five years. His vehicle was in and out of service. He was satisfied with the work.

VC
Virginia C.
Land Rover LR2
03/07/2018
Land Rover
They repair the car within 2 days. They are fast and efficient.