DN
Diana N.
12/13/2018
Personal service.
Ease of making the appointment. Feeling of personal care when having one's car fixed. Keeping client in the loop on what is going on with one's car.

BE
Bruce E.
12/04/2018
Prompt service for tire change
I had just purchased a new car in Nov and wanted to get the snow tires on it. I called the dealer and was told the first opening they had was early January. My next call was to Dave and Mary at AJ. Two days later my snow tires were on my new car. Great service.

Alex S.
12/03/2018
Always great!
Dave and Mary run a very professional organization. They are thorough, honest, and helpful. I never have to worry about following their recommendations. We have been customers for about ten years and have not once been dissatisfied with the service we received. Can’t say that for the other repair shops in town.

RP
Ron P.
Mazda Tribute
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he had oil, filter and lube changed, he was in an out in less than an hour. He has been using the business for years and he is saddened to hear that this business will be closing at the end of the year,

Joe T.
11/13/2018
We have been going to Ithaca Foreign Auto for years. Dave and Mary are flexible, helpful, reliable, and knowledgeable. We trust them.

Robin C.
11/13/2018
New tires/oil change
I had a flat tire (after hours) so I emailed AJ Foreign Auto that I would be dropping off my BMW the next morning. They called me within hours saying that I needed 4 new tires (I had 30,000 on the old ones) I also requested an oil change which they did too. They know what they are doing and are always professional. I feel confident with there knowledge with BMW's and am so happy that I don't have to leave town for repairs or maintenance.
Thank you.

PA
Palmer A.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Palmer said they have taken care of his vehicle with difficult problems for a decade, and he does recommend them.

BE
Bruce E.
11/01/2018
Got my tires. Thanks
Dave noticed my tires were wearing down, not enough to flunk a summer inspection, but enough to make winter driving unsafe. He recommended I get new tires in Nov. I got them, and they a super quiet and give a much smoother ride. Good price from AJ, too. I appreciated the heads up on a problem that I may not have noticed until I had a snowy spin.

Susan H.
Hector, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she was happy with the service.

TR
Tom R.
Lansing, NY
10/30/2018
Not just an NYS Inspection
Had an appointment for NYS Inspection. Done quickly along with oil change. They pointed out some maintenance items, corrected them and I was on my way in an hour. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Great repair shop.

PR
Philip K. R.
10/30/2018
AC repair done accurately
AJ Foreign Auto successfully repaired some failing air conditioning components so the AC works again!

Jerry G.
Owego, NY
Nissan JUKE
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they did a very good job.

Michael W.
Volvo S60
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they are always professional and timely. Also, they communicate very well.

ES
Ed S.
10/12/2018
Work is done professionally, on time, and at a competitive cost
I know when I take my car in for service it will be done right, on time, and the cost is competitive price. The car is checked over to find any potential flaws the could at a later time become a problem and corrects those flaws.

TR
Tom R.
Lansing, NY
Porsche 911 Carrera
09/26/2018
Routine Inspection
NYSInsprction was due. Made an appointment and asked for quote an some work that needs to be done. The quote was given as I arrived, very reasonable with explanation, Inspection was done and I was on my way in 35 minutes. Appointments are easily made. Work done quickly and explained in language that is understandable. Great people to deal with.

WB
William B.
Volkswagen Passat
09/17/2018 Category: Service
William said the staff do good work, but he wasn't completely satisfied with the experience.

MA
Marianne A.
Trumansburg, NY
Volkswagen Golf
09/11/2018
Routine work done right!
Always a pleasure to work with this business. Dave & Mary run a tight shop and even the most routine inspections are done with more care than NYS requires.

LO
Lisa O.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff were really kind with her.

BR
Brian R.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he likes this facility.

Jerry G.
Owego, NY
Nissan JUKE
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff at this business provide great customer service. Their prices are reasonable.