PR
Philip K. R.
08/07/2018
Accurate and reasonably priced repair
AJ Foreign Auto was diagnosing my BMW's failure to start, and accurately figured out that it was due to a bad wire. They replaced the wire at a reasonable price and the car is fine.

Jeff H.
Lansing, NY
08/03/2018
Timely and great customer service
Finished the work that needed to be done in a short time. Fixed what turned out to be a minor issue upon pick-up!

RI
Roy I.
BMW Z4
07/30/2018
Trust
Trust is the bottom line for me. I have a rudimentary knowledge of auto mechanics, enough to ask a few reasonable questions. I get straightforward, unembellished answers. "Here's what needs to be done, and why." Some may find Dave blunt but I respect that. I'm there to get my car fixed, not to be fawned over. So, thanks for what you do. I'll keep coming back.

GF
George F.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
George said he has great confidence in Dave and his staff. They provide quick diagnosis and good quality repair work.

ME
Miles E.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/19/2018
Efficient and professional
As always, I was impressed by AJ Foreign's professionalism, efficiency and courtesy. I brought my car in on Thursday, was told that an electronic part needed be replaced and had to be ordered, and I agreed to leave my car until Monday. On Friday, Dave called me in the early afternoon to say that the part had arrived and been installed and the car was ready to be picked up. That's great service!

Alex S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the business provided excellent work. They were fast and reasonable.

KA
Kris A.
07/10/2018
Educational and Honest
I’ve dealt with many service stations over the years and this place beats ‘em all. Not only was the work thorough but I learned a lot about the true condition of my vehicle, the causes of some minor issues (rust) and the possible consequences if left unaddressed. Information was shared readily, concisely and professionally.

Michelle P.
Trumansburg, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/03/2018
Peace of mind for my aging car!
I like the way these folks operate. I asked for a safety check before an upcoming road trip. Their review was thorough and helpful in surfacing the essential corrections needed for my car. I look forward to a worry-free trip, knowing these things have been taken care of. Thanks folks!

AT
Arnie T.
06/27/2018
Repairs made June 20th
In one word.....PLEASED!

Thomas S.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said they did a great job.

Lou M.
Subaru Legacy
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Lou said the staff at the business treat her like family and do a great job.

PN
Phoebe N.
Lansing, NY
06/02/2018
Crooks
$130 for an oil change. Failed my inspection for a rear spring that wasn't even broken. Quoted me $ 700 and tore my inspection sticker off...lady tried to butter me up with a ride in her new corvette..don't give these people any money..ever!
David & Mary B. from AJ Foreign Auto responded on 06/04/2018

We are a professional BMW repair shop working on premium European cars with BMW factory training & dealership experience using factory quality oil filters & factory spec oil as required by BMW. The correct use of replacement products & quality labor is not cheap nor do we desire to cheapen our service. If another shop does an oil change for half our price you have to ask yourself how can they do that, they cant provide proper quality parts & I assure you they are not providing a factory level service including service light reset. Feel free to use the cheapest oil in your BMW with expected results.
We are required by law to remove expired inspection stickers before the inspection is started & that is what we did.
The rear spring IS broken at the bottom & I would have been happy to show you rather than have you call us crooks, that is uncalled for. Obviously whoever inspected it did not know what to look at, how does that help you. Inspecting for broken suspension parts is part of state inspection & if someone doesn't know to look of course they are going to say its not broken, that does not make us a crook.
The ride was a courtesy offer, nothing more, it happens to be an 11 year old Corvette that we enjoy driving once a week, I don't know where the "butter me up" comment comes from.
Since you work at GreenStar, a premium food supply store, I would assume you know you get what you pay for.
We are the only shop in town that regularly has BMW cars in for service. We perform hundreds of oil services yearly to people that appreciate quality labor & are willing to pay for it. We will continue to service these peoples cars.
Good luck getting your BMW serviced at a tire store, tell them you want the factory trained ASE certified technician to work on your car!

LO
Lisa O.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff were very nice. It turned out that nothing was wrong with her vehicle.

Susan H.
Hector, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she was very happy with the service.

Michael W.
Volvo S60
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the facility provided service that exceeded his expectations.

RP
Ron P.
Mazda Tribute
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ron said there was an issue with the tires. Hopefully it has been repaired. The tire pressure light kept coming on. They fixed the tire in March and it did the same thing. They're hoping it is fixed.

RI
Roy I.
BMW Z4
05/05/2018
Where I place my trust.
At AJ’s, I have faith the work is done well. I respect the blunt, no-nonsense approach in recommendations.

Diane W.
04/25/2018
Count on them
Great service, prompt work, pleasant atmosphere.

PR
Philip K. R.
04/19/2018
Wheel replacement successful
Excellent job replacing a broken wheel on my BMW!

Jerry G.
Owego, NY
Nissan JUKE
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff provided excellent service and a reasonable price.