Michael P.
Porsche Boxster
05/03/2019
Excellent work, again
Excellent job done to change a set of tires, on time and on budget. They even thought to check the tire pressure of the spare (it was low) without being asked.

Michael W.
Volvo S60
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff are professional and they do a good job.

Jeff R.
Subaru Legacy
04/19/2019
great work as always
we are so sorry you will no longer be keeping up our car, we will miss you! But have a great retirement, we will contact the Taber Street people for our next inspection (and have downloaded our service record) but it won't be the same. Thanks for everything, Jeff and Caroline Rusten

MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/29/2019
Efficiency
Reminders sent, easy to get appointment, work performed in a timely manner.

03/14/2019
Got good advice
After +100K miles and 14 years, I knew my car and I would not have long, problem-free future. When I took it in to AJ's for some routine work, I asked Dave to check a few things that were troubling: an engine check light, stalling and an odd noise. Dave had his crew look it over and laid it out for me. I had hoped for another year in the car, but getting the clear information from Dave was extraordinarily helpful. Another car will be in my near future, and I will be taking to AJs for a pre-purchase look over and post-purchase care.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he went in for an oil change and a state inspection here. He has been going to this business for many years. He really likes the employees' honesty. He stated they don't try to sell him something he doesn't need.

Jerry G.
Owego, NY
Nissan JUKE
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the place gives him excellent service. He's been going there for several years.

Lansing, NY
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/29/2019
Awesome Service!!!
Awesome Service!!!

01/22/2019
The personal care and interest in getting my car into prime condition.
Excellent service. Warm reception and ease of solving mechanical problems. I like the internet connections in relation to my vehicle.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he's been doing business at this facility for the past 6 years and he appreciates how honest everyone is. He also said the mechanic does great quality work.

PM
Paul M.
01/11/2019
Always great service
Dave got me in short notice, and out quickly. I always appreciate his direct and to-the-point approach to discussing issues with my car, as well as AJ's thorough inspection and work.

Jerry G.
Owego, NY
Nissan JUKE
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the employees provided an excellent diagnosis. They provided excellent workmanship.

DN
Diana N.
12/13/2018
Personal service.
Ease of making the appointment. Feeling of personal care when having one's car fixed. Keeping client in the loop on what is going on with one's car.

12/04/2018
Prompt service for tire change
I had just purchased a new car in Nov and wanted to get the snow tires on it. I called the dealer and was told the first opening they had was early January. My next call was to Dave and Mary at AJ. Two days later my snow tires were on my new car. Great service.

Alex S.
12/03/2018
Always great!
Dave and Mary run a very professional organization. They are thorough, honest, and helpful. I never have to worry about following their recommendations. We have been customers for about ten years and have not once been dissatisfied with the service we received. Can’t say that for the other repair shops in town.

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he had oil, filter and lube changed, he was in an out in less than an hour. He has been using the business for years and he is saddened to hear that this business will be closing at the end of the year,

Joe T.
11/13/2018
We have been going to Ithaca Foreign Auto for years. Dave and Mary are flexible, helpful, reliable, and knowledgeable. We trust them.

Robin C.
11/13/2018
New tires/oil change
I had a flat tire (after hours) so I emailed AJ Foreign Auto that I would be dropping off my BMW the next morning. They called me within hours saying that I needed 4 new tires (I had 30,000 on the old ones) I also requested an oil change which they did too. They know what they are doing and are always professional. I feel confident with there knowledge with BMW's and am so happy that I don't have to leave town for repairs or maintenance.
Thank you.

PA
Palmer A.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Palmer said they have taken care of his vehicle with difficult problems for a decade, and he does recommend them.

11/01/2018
Got my tires. Thanks
Dave noticed my tires were wearing down, not enough to flunk a summer inspection, but enough to make winter driving unsafe. He recommended I get new tires in Nov. I got them, and they a super quiet and give a much smoother ride. Good price from AJ, too. I appreciated the heads up on a problem that I may not have noticed until I had a snowy spin.