Marlon B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/20/2019
My favorite Mechanic
The first thing that impressed me when I walked in was the huge collection of certifications on the walls.
Alexander is very knowledgeable and is hands-down the best mechanic that I have ever had.
He also has great people skills which is something that you will notice right away.
And the price and the service are very good so I would highly recommend Alexander's Automotive.

Another thing that I also like about it is the lounge room is a very comfortable relaxing environment that has a couch and Netflix on the big screen for customers to enjoy.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 04/22/2019

Valley Center, KS
04/07/2019
Review
Excellent customer service and very thrilled and detailed work with pictures and videos.
I was very impressed.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 04/22/2019

LR
Lenin R.
Chula Vista, CA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Lenin said he had good service at this business.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 03/18/2019

LD
Lisa D.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
02/12/2019
Quality Service
Alex has taken care of my vehicle’s for years. He always ensures that service and repairs are done promptly and correctly. He has really earned my trust!
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 02/13/2019

I always appreciate it and thank you Lisa.

Marlon B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/22/2019
I highly recommend Alexander's Automotive
And the price and the service are very good so I would definitely highly recommend Alexander's Automotive.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 01/22/2019

Michael C.
01/19/2019
Alexander has always given us the best service and looks for any part that is showing any fatigue he really does know our vehicles
Alexander has taken great care of my family’s automotive needs he always Checks to look and test for any problems to keep my family on the road.He knows our automobiles,but he also knows his customers.Mike Caradine
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 01/22/2019

VB
Vicky B.
12/18/2018
I thought you were great.
I thought you solved my problem, and quickly. I appreciate you in the way you help me with my car, fast and efficient.

Mae H.
Kia Rio
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mae said the staff did a good job.

Melinda C.
08/15/2017
Alexanders Automotive
Great place, honest service-even & especially for women. Actually troubleshoot problem Not shotgun replacement.

KP
Kellie P.
06/22/2017
Reliable
Has never failed to be there and help whenever the car starts acting up. Reliable for many years now.

AA
Agness A.
05/27/2017 Category: Service
Agness said this business did a good job on her vehicle.

EK
Eric K.
Pontiac Vibe
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Eric said he likes this business.

MT
Melvin T.
Oldsmobile Aurora
04/27/2017
First time
Pleased with work done, but check engine light on and discovered another issue.

Matt P.
Toyota Tundra
04/22/2017
Very thorough work!
After another mechanic really messed up my truck, I took it to Alexander's from a family suggestion. Best decision. The previous mechanic had not only made it where my radio, GPS, and remote start not work, it eventually drained my battery. Alexander corrected all of it for a fraction of the cost!

David M.
Lexus GS 300
04/19/2017 Category: Service
David said they have always given him good service.

Trevor S.
04/05/2017
Honest and friendly!
Great! Clean place, friendly and honest staff! We will return here if need be.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 04/06/2017

Thank you for your kind feedback. It was our pleasure serving you!

RK
Randy K.
Ford Explorer Sport
03/29/2017 Category: Service
Randy said the service was good and they took good care of him.

DA
David A.
03/24/2017
honest friendly people
They always do good work on my cars.

Scott S.
03/14/2017
Car Rapairs
Front service was awesome Daisy was very good about checking on things and Jordan was very nice plus the auto tech was very good in fixing and talk to us issues finds overall 5* star
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 03/14/2017

I'm glad to see that you were pleased with our service. It was our pleasure speaking with your mom and you it made our day!

FR
Fleming R.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2017 Category: Service
Fleming said this business was excellent. They were understanding.