Michael C.
01/19/2019
Alexander has always given us the best service and looks for any part that is showing any fatigue he really does know our vehicles
Alexander has taken great care of my family’s automotive needs he always Checks to look and test for any problems to keep my family on the road.He knows our automobiles,but he also knows his customers.Mike Caradine

VB
Vicky B.
12/18/2018
I thought you were great.
I thought you solved my problem, and quickly. I appreciate you in the way you help me with my car, fast and efficient.

Mae H.
Kia Rio
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mae said the staff did a good job.

Melinda C.
08/15/2017
Alexanders Automotive
Great place, honest service-even & especially for women. Actually troubleshoot problem Not shotgun replacement.

KP
Kellie P.
06/22/2017
Reliable
Has never failed to be there and help whenever the car starts acting up. Reliable for many years now.

AA
Agness A.
05/27/2017 Category: Service
Agness said this business did a good job on her vehicle.

EK
Eric K.
Pontiac Vibe
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Eric said he likes this business.

MT
Melvin T.
Oldsmobile Aurora
04/27/2017
First time
Pleased with work done, but check engine light on and discovered another issue.

Matt P.
Toyota Tundra
04/22/2017
Very thorough work!
After another mechanic really messed up my truck, I took it to Alexander's from a family suggestion. Best decision. The previous mechanic had not only made it where my radio, GPS, and remote start not work, it eventually drained my battery. Alexander corrected all of it for a fraction of the cost!

David M.
Lexus GS 300
04/19/2017 Category: Service
David said they have always given him good service.

Trevor S.
04/05/2017
Honest and friendly!
Great! Clean place, friendly and honest staff! We will return here if need be.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 04/06/2017

Thank you for your kind feedback. It was our pleasure serving you!

RK
Randy K.
Ford Explorer Sport
03/29/2017 Category: Service
Randy said the service was good and they took good care of him.

DA
David A.
03/24/2017
honest friendly people
They always do good work on my cars.

Scott S.
03/14/2017
Car Rapairs
Front service was awesome Daisy was very good about checking on things and Jordan was very nice plus the auto tech was very good in fixing and talk to us issues finds overall 5* star
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 03/14/2017

I'm glad to see that you were pleased with our service. It was our pleasure speaking with your mom and you it made our day!

FR
Fleming R.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2017 Category: Service
Fleming said this business was excellent. They were understanding.

Seth B.
GMC Suburban
03/10/2017
Quality honest work
They had my suburban for about a week. I had taken it to another mechanic who missed the intake leak that alexander auto found and fixed for far less than I had anticipated. They treated me and my wife very politely. No intimidating force of service. They quoted me a price and stayed with that price. Very good mechanic and the office staff was very good as well. I will be taking all my vehicles to them from now on. Thank you.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 03/14/2017

I am pleased to see that we have earned your trust. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review we greatly appreciate it!

Melinda C.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/27/2017
Always happy with my visit for work on my cars. He never overcharges, he sticks to his estimates. Highly recommended! If you're a female he never ever tells you lies or shotguns repairs. Honest and reliable.

Jordan A.
Kansas
Chevrolet Aveo
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said they are very good and kind.

AG
Anthony G.
BMW 750Li
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said he takes his vehicle to him and he doesn't trust anyone else. He usually gets it done and he does his job pretty fast. There are a lot of places but none like Alexander's.

Jeremy W.
Mazda 626
02/03/2017
Professional service
I took my car into Alexanders to have it checked out due to a check engine light. They were able to diagnose the problem and help me decide whether it would be better to fix my car or consider looking for a newer more reliable one. They even helped with my search by allowing me access to an auction site so I could look at nationwide wholesale prices.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 02/03/2017

Thank you, Jeremy for your feedback! We are glad that we were able to assist you in an important decision! If there is anything else that we can do, please let us know!

Alexander's Automotive Family