Latest Review about 2 months ago

FB
Fransisco B.
Toyota Tundra
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Fransisco said the technicians forgot to change a bulb. He liked the business. He would recommend this business for service.

DJ
Dwyane J.
09/12/2019
Friendly, good service.
Alexander and John are always very helpful when ever there is a situation with my Wife's BMW.
And compared to other foreign auto shops, we would say that they are more reasonable with their charges.

Aaron s.
08/25/2019
years of consistent quality service
I have given Alexander's my business for more than 10 years. He always accomplishes what I need to have done. Very reliable and professional service.

VB
Vivian B.
08/04/2019
Reliable, qualified and reasonably priced and you can trust your vehicle with Alexander's
My PCM went out on my 2000 Dodge Ram truck. Of course, at the time I wasn’t sure what the problem was other than I was getting a “No Bus” message where the mileage is usually seen. I was worried because this is the kind of thing a person can get “taken” on. I checked on YouTube and found the “No Bus” videos and knew there was a fix but who to trust with the job.I got the name of Alexander’s Automotive from recommedations on the Nextdoor website, which are neighbors in my area. I called the first thing in the next morning and talked to the service manager and was very impressed with her just over the phone because she knew about the “no bus” message and explained possible scenarios for repair. I had the truck towed and they were very good in keeping me uptodate on what needed to be done and how much after I gave my okay before they proceded with work. Come to find out the PCM was bad and decided to have it rebuilt (which meant it needed to be sent off for that to be done) but I got a lifetime warranty on the PCM. I think they are reliable, qualified and reasonably priced.

Magdalene C.
Mercedes-Benz C350
06/27/2019
I Highly Recommend Alexander’s!!!
Alexander’s work is second to none. I ❤️ his new shop! The waiting room is immaculate and his prices are very reasonable. He has a great staff as well. I am a customer of over 20 years and highly recommend his services to anyone who needs a skilled trustworthy mechanic!!! 🙂👍🏽👍🏽

ED
Elias D.
06/22/2019
Trustworthy
It’s hard to find a mechanic that you trust and Alexander is just that. Great guy and Daisy at the front desk is great as well

Darren L.
06/19/2019
Alexander's Automotive has always treated me good. He truly wants to make sure everything is correct and has stayed late to get the job done. I have been using Alexander's for over 5 years now and will definitely continue to use them for my vehicles.

Marlon B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/20/2019
My favorite Mechanic
The first thing that impressed me when I walked in was the huge collection of certifications on the walls.
Alexander is very knowledgeable and is hands-down the best mechanic that I have ever had.
He also has great people skills which is something that you will notice right away.
And the price and the service are very good so I would highly recommend Alexander's Automotive.

Another thing that I also like about it is the lounge room is a very comfortable relaxing environment that has a couch and Netflix on the big screen for customers to enjoy.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 04/22/2019

Valley Center, KS
04/07/2019
Review
Excellent customer service and very thrilled and detailed work with pictures and videos.
I was very impressed.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 04/22/2019

LR
Lenin R.
Chula Vista, CA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Lenin said he had good service at this business.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 03/18/2019

LD
Lisa D.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
02/12/2019
Quality Service
Alex has taken care of my vehicle’s for years. He always ensures that service and repairs are done promptly and correctly. He has really earned my trust!
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 02/13/2019

I always appreciate it and thank you Lisa.

Marlon B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/22/2019
I highly recommend Alexander's Automotive
And the price and the service are very good so I would definitely highly recommend Alexander's Automotive.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 01/22/2019

Michael C.
01/19/2019
Alexander has always given us the best service and looks for any part that is showing any fatigue he really does know our vehicles
Alexander has taken great care of my family’s automotive needs he always Checks to look and test for any problems to keep my family on the road.He knows our automobiles,but he also knows his customers.Mike Caradine
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 01/22/2019

VB
Vicky B.
12/18/2018
I thought you were great.
I thought you solved my problem, and quickly. I appreciate you in the way you help me with my car, fast and efficient.

Mae H.
Kia Rio
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mae said the staff did a good job.

Melinda C.
08/15/2017
Alexanders Automotive
Great place, honest service-even & especially for women. Actually troubleshoot problem Not shotgun replacement.

KP
Kellie P.
06/22/2017
Reliable
Has never failed to be there and help whenever the car starts acting up. Reliable for many years now.

AA
Agness A.
05/27/2017 Category: Service
Agness said this business did a good job on her vehicle.

EK
Eric K.
Pontiac Vibe
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Eric said he likes this business.