SL
Susan L.
Jeep Cherokee
01/21/2020
Excellent service, trusty owner/mechanic
Alexander is one and only auto service that you can trust, I wen to several automotive before and they will always trying to get you for unnecessary services. Unlike Alexander, he is honest and will provide you with service video . 100% recommended Alexander automotive.

DANNY C.
Nissan Maxima
01/11/2020
There open on Saturday
Great place people are nice

TG
Teresa G.
Valley Center, KS
01/05/2020
Customer Service
Excellent customer service,, knowledge and they take pride on their work.

MN
Michael N.
12/27/2019
Brake Service
I was very happy to find Alexander’s automotive service here in our neighborhood. It is a very convenient location and a very clean shop. More than anything else, I was very pleased to meet Alexander himself who I found to be very engaging and friendly. I felt very comfortable with his recommendations and was pleased with his prices. I was especially impressed by the pictures of the work in progress on my car that were sent to my phone. I’ve never had that before from any where else. I will be happy to recommend him to anyone needing honest and reasonably priced automotive services. Mike N
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 12/28/2019

FB
Fransisco B.
Toyota Tundra
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Fransisco said the technicians forgot to change a bulb. He liked the business. He would recommend this business for service.

DJ
Dwyane J.
09/12/2019
Friendly, good service.
Alexander and John are always very helpful when ever there is a situation with my Wife's BMW.
And compared to other foreign auto shops, we would say that they are more reasonable with their charges.

Aaron s.
08/25/2019
years of consistent quality service
I have given Alexander's my business for more than 10 years. He always accomplishes what I need to have done. Very reliable and professional service.

VB
Vivian B.
08/04/2019
Reliable, qualified and reasonably priced and you can trust your vehicle with Alexander's
My PCM went out on my 2000 Dodge Ram truck. Of course, at the time I wasn’t sure what the problem was other than I was getting a “No Bus” message where the mileage is usually seen. I was worried because this is the kind of thing a person can get “taken” on. I checked on YouTube and found the “No Bus” videos and knew there was a fix but who to trust with the job.I got the name of Alexander’s Automotive from recommedations on the Nextdoor website, which are neighbors in my area. I called the first thing in the next morning and talked to the service manager and was very impressed with her just over the phone because she knew about the “no bus” message and explained possible scenarios for repair. I had the truck towed and they were very good in keeping me uptodate on what needed to be done and how much after I gave my okay before they proceded with work. Come to find out the PCM was bad and decided to have it rebuilt (which meant it needed to be sent off for that to be done) but I got a lifetime warranty on the PCM. I think they are reliable, qualified and reasonably priced.

Magdalene C.
Mercedes-Benz C350
06/27/2019
I Highly Recommend Alexander’s!!!
Alexander’s work is second to none. I ❤️ his new shop! The waiting room is immaculate and his prices are very reasonable. He has a great staff as well. I am a customer of over 20 years and highly recommend his services to anyone who needs a skilled trustworthy mechanic!!! ?????

ED
Elias D.
06/22/2019
Trustworthy
It’s hard to find a mechanic that you trust and Alexander is just that. Great guy and Daisy at the front desk is great as well

Darren L.
06/19/2019
Alexander's Automotive has always treated me good. He truly wants to make sure everything is correct and has stayed late to get the job done. I have been using Alexander's for over 5 years now and will definitely continue to use them for my vehicles.

Marlon B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/20/2019
My favorite Mechanic
The first thing that impressed me when I walked in was the huge collection of certifications on the walls.
Alexander is very knowledgeable and is hands-down the best mechanic that I have ever had.
He also has great people skills which is something that you will notice right away.
And the price and the service are very good so I would highly recommend Alexander's Automotive.

Another thing that I also like about it is the lounge room is a very comfortable relaxing environment that has a couch and Netflix on the big screen for customers to enjoy.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 04/22/2019

Valley Center, KS
04/07/2019
Review
Excellent customer service and very thrilled and detailed work with pictures and videos.
I was very impressed.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 04/22/2019

LR
Lenin R.
Chula Vista, CA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Lenin said he had good service at this business.
Alexander A. from Alexander's Automotive, Inc responded on 03/18/2019