Latest Review almost 4 years ago

MARCO S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/15/2014
Carlos Hurtado knows his stuff and provides great customer service in my FJ Cruiser build. Won't go with anyone else when it comes to buying parts or tires for my car.

ROSSY M.
Lincoln Navigator
12/11/2014
the service is very good
Excelent

JV
JESSICA V.
12/09/2014
friendly and affordable
I love how the employees work hard to meet your needs with a great attitude. Very friendly, affordable and great service. Thank you!

KC
KAREN C.
12/07/2014
Courtesy and honesty
Since my first visit to Alex Tires I have been impressed by the customer service. At that time I had crunched my exhaust pipe and they straightened it out for me. They explained the procedure and told me it would take time with heating and cooling in increments. This past visit I told them about my heat shield and now there was a check engine light. They checked out my vehicle and assured me it was safe to make my trip to Phoenix.
I feel very confident in the expertise and the integrity of the staff at Alex Tires.

AL
ALFREDO L.
11/13/2014
excellent service
The lady from the from desk is so friendly she know what she was recommending the service was fast. Tks

JOSE LUIS P.
Dodge Charger
10/11/2014
great customer service
Excellent customer service from Carlos.

10/08/2014
quick service
courteous, quick service.

GG
GUILLERMO G.
Honda Accord
08/21/2014
Management
Very helpful and friendly. I was able to get two tires in great condition for a very good price. I want to thank Alex and the rest of his team for making my experience a pleasant one.

NB
NORA B.
08/14/2014
Fast and friendly
They repaired my tire and checked the air on the rest. Confirmed that I had the proper air pressure and showed me where to find this information.

CAROL and BILL C.
07/04/2014
Loyal Service
My work was handled very efficiently and expeditiously for which I am very grateful. The entire staff was very courteous.

SR
STEVEN R.
Tubac, AZ
06/16/2014
Good store
I previously bought 4 used BFG All terrain tires and had one blow out the day after I bought them. I realize they were used and told Carlos about my incedent. I was never offered and discount on another tire. I was there today to have a tire mounted that I purchased somewhere else.

PC
PABLO C.
Green Valley, AZ
04/26/2014
Rapid help on what I needed

MARIA I. M.
Fiat 500
04/07/2014
fast and excelent services
Me gusto q me atendieran rapido y que me aceptaran darme el servicio inmediatamente

NB
NORA B.
03/19/2014
Sales team
The sales team is very friendly. They made sure that my car was serviced on time.

LES B.
Saturn Vue
02/15/2014
friendly, helpful staff and very skilled mechanics
I have 2 cars that I have put new tires on at Alex's plus I have both vehicles serviced and maintained there. I'm very satisfied with their work and their staff.

SR
STEVEN R.
Tubac, AZ
02/08/2014
Friendly staff, decent prices.
I have been twice and both times I have been treated great by Carlos at the front desk. The guys in the garage are also friendly as is the lady/cashier. I will recommend the shop to family & friends.

01/25/2014
tire sertvice
quick service

CG
CARLOS G.
12/24/2013
Always a good experience
Everyone at Alex Tire's is always professional. Good pricing, good service, and good products. Definitely recommend them.

12/09/2013
truck tires
tires and wheels are important and you know how to keep them in shape.

DAVID P.
11/18/2013
flat tire
Picked the vehicle up, paid, got home and the next morning the tire was flat again. Removed tire, found and marked leak, will return tire today for repair.