NAT/MARIA O.
GMC Terrain
08/19/2020
Thank you for your help!
Thank you for working with us to get our inspection done in a timely fashion even though your schedule was full. The community is very fortunate to have you!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for the review Nat. If we can make it happen we will. Your choice to do business here is appreciated!
Have a great day!

TC
TRACY C.
Weedsport, NY
08/19/2020
Amazing Customer Service
This was my first time... I was quite surprised how organized friendly in quick I service was.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! This having been your 1st time here, we hope it is not your last! Thanks again and have a great day!

Jessica G.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff does what she needs them to do.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

WR
WENDY R.
Jeep Liberty
08/16/2020
Always great service.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/18/2020

Always a pleasure to see you Wendy. Thank you for the review. Good luck with your new fur baby!

JACK T.
Brewerton, NY
Suzuki SX4
08/14/2020
Great Customer Service! First Time Customer
First time customer and from the get-go I was treated like a human being. I've been trying to find an honest mechanic who actually cares for years and I'm so glad I found this place. At no point did I feel like they were just trying to get me out the door. I plan on bringing my vehicle here from now on for everything from an oil change to major repair. Thanks Dave & Anita!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you Jack for the glowing review! We are very happy to have you as a new customer. Welcome to the All Car Care Family!

Dan R.
Nissan Rogue Select
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Dan said that they have excellent service, do a great job and the price is right.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! we appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicles.

Dennis S.
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said they got him in, even though they were busy , they were very quick and he was in and done. The prices were reasonable , fair and they gave him options about pricing.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for the review and 5 stars. We aprreciate you choosing us to service your vehicles.

DE
DIANNA/KAHLE E.
Brewerton, NY
08/10/2020
This company is great on every level!
Been going here for about 3 years now and ALWAYS terrific service!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/11/2020

We appreciate the review Dianna and the 5 stars! Have a good day and stay cool! It's a hot one today....

JOSHUA K.
Subaru Crosstrek
08/10/2020
Excellent car care
We always have a great experience here. Took our Subaru in to have a tire swapped over after running over a screw. Three other tire shops told us they can’t patch it, but all car care was able to patch it and save us a new tire.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/11/2020

We are here to take care of our customers. We appreciate your business Josh. Thank you for your review and the 5 star review. Stay cool today. It's a scortcher!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/08/2020
On time service
Friendly staff with quick & speedy service.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars. Your business is appreciated!

MT
MARK T.
08/08/2020
Timely and friendly service
I called Dave on Monday morning with a problem on my 2009 Chevy Silverado. He said they were booked for the week but if I dropped it off he said he would try to fit it in, I had it towed on Tuesday morning because when I tried to drive it, it made a horrible crunching and grinding noise. I got a call Tuesday afternoon from Dave advising me I needed a wheel bearing in the right front, he fixed it and I picked up my truck on Wednesday. Excellent, timely service is what keeps me coming back!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for your review Mark, and the 5 stars! Your business is truly appreciated. We always strive to do our best to keep our customers on the move! Have a great day and stay cool. It's a scortcher today....

Denis D.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Denis said the business did what was needed to be done and did a good job in a timely fashion.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for the review. Your business is appreciated!

WM
WALT M.
08/07/2020
The price
The best place to get your car done at a great price
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/11/2020

Thanks for the review Walt and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business. Stay cool today. It's a schortcher!

DAVID S.
New York
Ram 1500
08/06/2020
Dave & Anita (spelling)
Everything was just fine and I will never ever park in front off a stall never. Will see you for more service soon. Thank You
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/07/2020

Thanks for the review Dave. We will be removing the inspection sign in the near future that is over the bay door. We have been making a few changes for the safety of our customers and our techs as well. We appreciate your understanding as we make these changes. Thank you for the 5 stars....

ps: you spelled my name perfectly! :)

MIKE D.
Kirkville, NY
Chevrolet Camaro
08/04/2020
What they say will be done, is done. I find All Car Care very trustworthy and confident my car is in good hands.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for your review Mike; we really appreciate it! Enjoy the rest of your summer...