BP
BABS P.
Syracuse, NY
10/28/2019
Always great!
I'm so happy to have an auto repair shop I can trust! You guys are top-notch!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for choosing us as your go to repair shop. We appreciate your business! Also, thanks for the 5 star review :)

MF
MARYBETH F.
10/26/2019
Personal care & trust
Personal care for your car and high trust in the work that they do.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing us to provide service on your vehicle.

Tully, NY
10/26/2019
Friendly, reliable, trustworthy service
This is the best place for reliable, friendly service. Moving out of the area I had bad experiences at a few other places and now intentionally drive back to Cicero. Dave is an honest man and will be up front when things need to be changed, but never pushes. His wife also makes the atmosphere friendly and welcoming. It is overall a great experience and I recommend them as often as I can!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/26/2019

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences with other shops. We are glad to service your vehicle and appreciate our customers. Thank you for the 5 star review!

JEANETTE R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Nissan Sentra
10/25/2019
Great 1st impression!!
I was referred here by my cousin. They were very welcoming, professional, and knowledgeable. I did not feel intimidated at all being a female, they did a great job on my front brakes and I will be back next week for more service. Bye-bye dealer, I found new mechanics with better prices
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! So glad you you enjoyed your experience here. We we look forward to seeing you again!! (Next week)

RK
RUTH/FRED K.
Clay, NY
10/16/2019
Excellent care
When you bring your vehicle there for regular routine care you can expect it to pass inspection with no issues.
Makes life easier!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/16/2019

Surprises can be fun but not when it comes to car repairs. That is why we check your whole vehicle over when it is in for regular service. Thank you for seeing the value in our service!

JULIE H.
Liverpool, NY
10/12/2019
Dave and Anita are professional, friendly, and offer fair pricing for all services. I trust them to let me know what service needs to be done and what can wait a bit longer. Very honest and hardworking. All employees are polite and knowledgeable. Always a pleasure to do business there.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you when your next service is due.

MICHEAL/NICOLE R.
Clay, NY
10/12/2019
Very fast and efficient service!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/15/2019

We appreciate the review. Thank you!

TH
THOMAS/KATHY H.
10/11/2019
very helpfull
you let me know what needs repairs before next year need to be done with no pressure to fix right away.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/12/2019

We believe in preventative maintenance. If something needs to be fixed now we will tell you but if it can wait we will let you know that as well. This keeps you the vehicle owner in control. Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to your next visit!

JIM D.
Jeep Patriot
10/11/2019
Jim’s Jeep
Thank you for your great service. I can always get in quickly and get my Jeep back in a timely speed. I would definitely recommend you to all my friends and family
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and feel free to make those recomendations!!

AZ
Andrew Z.
Ram 1500
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff are great, they are super customer service oriented and they are thorough.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for the review. Customer service is an important part of the All Car Care experience. We look forward to your next visit!

JOHN A.
Ford Transit Wagon
10/09/2019
Very pleased - Job well done!
Brought my vehicle in after another shop said it would be $1500. All Care Care not only did the work, but inspected the vehicle and rotated the tires for about 1/3 the price. Excellent Service!! Very pleased!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/10/2019

So glad we could help neighbor!

ANNE S.
First time user
This was my first time at All Car Care, based on a recommendation from a friend. Got appointment within 3 days for NYS inspection. Arrived at appointment and asked to have an oil change added to my initial request for NYS inspection. No problem adding that, so it avoided coming back a second time. They took the car in at appointed time, did the inspection and oil change, and I was out of there in 45 minutes. They found no unexpected issues with the car. I was very pleased with the whole experience.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your review. So glad you were pleased with the service provided. It is our goal to send everyone off with that same feeling. We look forward to your next visit!

MARY R.
Brewerton, NY
Jeep Liberty
10/09/2019
Always excellent service and personal care from Dave, Anita and all the service technicians. TRUST is my highest value in All Car Care serving my needs.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and thank you for sharing your garden with us!

Efficient oil change
Nice job as usual and no surprises. :)

Thanks for the 5 stars!!

AARON/GEORGE M.
Liverpool, NY
Cadillac CTS Sedan
Excellent Service Center
Dave and his employees have now worked on both of my cars. Provided outstanding service. Work done, quickly, on-time and professionally. Dave communicates during each step of services being done. I would recommend All Car Care for any of your vehicles service needs. I will now bring all of my vehicles to All Car Care for any type of services from now on.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We work hard at earning the trust and confidence our customers place in us. We look forward to your next visit!