Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RICH R.
07/29/2019
Close to my house and always available to look at vehicle
Brought my vehicle there because it was making a noise in the front end. They were able to fit it in the next day for repair
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing All Car Care for your repair.

MICHAEL G.
Toyota Venza
07/26/2019
Very friendly and professional,
Extremely happy with my service, friendly and professional shop to deal with quality work
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/29/2019

Quality work and customer satisfaction are always our goals. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Liverpool, NY
Jeep Cherokee
07/25/2019
An Open Book
They fixed what they needed to and ONLY what they needed to and the Customer Service are terrific. Very accommodating and willing to work around my schedule to get the job done and done correctly. Great experience all around.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a good experience here. That is very important to us. Look forward to your next visit!

JENNIFER B.
Brewerton, NY
07/25/2019
Amazing
Dave was very helpful and honest with what my car ‘needed’. Although the garage is extremely busy, he took the time to call and review options with me. His wife was also very helpful and nice when I picked the car up. They make a not so great experience more tolerable!!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate you choosing All Car Care to service your vehicle!

CR
CINDY/SAMANTHA R.
07/20/2019
Awesome honest service
I have used All Car Care for years. Everyone there is friendly, appointments are fast, prices are reasonable.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your review! Customer satisfaction is what it is all about. We appreciate your business!!

RK
RUTH/FRED K.
07/20/2019
quick service
call ahead for an appointment, tell them your needs and your car will be repaired and you'll be on your way in a short amount of time.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/20/2019

It was a pleasure to see you yesterday! Thank you for the review. We appreciate you choosing to bring your car to our shop!!

Marissa W.
Fulton, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Marissa said the staff is the best. They're honest, truthful, and take the time to explain things to her. They don't lie, and don't give her stuff that she doesn't need.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you choosing us as your go to shop!!

SD
STEVE/LISA D.
Liverpool, NY
07/17/2019
positive experience
Very reasonable , honest folks to do business with. I've been going there for years and I would highly recommend them.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We truly appreciate your business!!!

07/16/2019
So glad I found this shop
All Car Care provides great service at reasonable prices. I love that I can trust these folks, they’ll never try to sell you something you don’t need. Family members and neighbors use them as well. Highly recommend this shop
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for your review! We aim to satisfy...look forward to your next visit!!

CV
CLAIRE V.
Kia Sorento
Consistent amazing customer service
I was on my way home from my moms house on Saturday got off the highway slowed down to turn onto my street and my car was making a howling and grinding noise as I was coming to a stop. I don’t know much about cars but I knew that wasn’t normal. I dropped my car off Sunday night with my key and called them Monday morning to explain the issue. Dave called me in the afternoon to let me know that they would be taking it for a drive to see what the issue was and he would call me back and let me know what needed to be done. He called me back and let me know it was my back brakes. He said my tires might need to be replaced come winter but my car is a lease so I will be getting rid of it before they need to be done. He didn’t push or tell me they needed to be done now like some places would. I have brought all my cars to them and so does my husband and his entire family. From someone who has worked in customer service their entire working career it is very important to me to feel like I can trust someone whole heartedly especially when it comes to something I don’t know much about. Dave and the entire staff are very attentive and genuine. I will always bring all of my cars there!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your review! Customer service, honesty and integrity are intrugal to our operation. We appreciate you choosing All Car Care for your car care needs!!

SD
SANDRO D.
Chrysler Pacifica
Review
Excellent customer service as always
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/16/2019

As always, we appreciate you choosing All Car Care for your car care needs!!

JIM/SUE C.
Brewerton, NY
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/13/2019
Honest and very talented
We found this repair shop a few years ago and have had nothing but fantastic service! They are easy to work with, do a great job keeping appointments and have very fair prices. When we were told by a "chain" tire shop that we needed extensive work on one of our cars we took it to All Car care for a second opinion. They took the car in , and called a while later to tell us there was no repair needed, integrity and face to face professionalism are both key factors in who we select to provide service for our personal and company vehicles. in our opinion there is no reason to go anywhere else for automobile service! FYI too often we do not take the time to tell those doing a great job that they are appreciated!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/16/2019

Honesty and integrity are extremely important to us. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write this review and for choosing All Car Care to service your vehicles!

07/11/2019
Scheduled apt, brakes and tie rods done, ready for pick up at end of day.
Professional service
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!!

SHAWN/KELSEY C.
Baldwinsville, NY
07/10/2019
the friendly customer service and value and quality of their work!
I cant say enough positive comments about the service I always receive at All Car Care . They always make sure they contact me and review the needed work and get my approval before continuing. They offer different options when available to save me money. They are up front and honest and I truly appreciate the way they treat me. I will always recommend this business to my family and friends. You have to be outstanding for me to do that!!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/16/2019

Honesty and integrity are essential to our business. We appreciate the referrals and truly appreciate the fact that you choose All Car Care to service your vehicles.

Dodge Avenger
07/09/2019
Excellent Customer Experience!
This is an excellent place to bring your car. They have fixed emergency issues as well as done routine maintenance. I get timely phone calls to update me on the progress and the owner is an honest guy. Highly recommended!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your review! A satisfied customer is what we aim for. We appreciate you choosing All Car Care to service your vehicle.