Mike C.
Temperance, MI
04/03/2020
Poor Management and Practices for financial gain
Not too fond of this business I have been coming here for a little over a year and spoke with the owner the other day??? thought the guy behind the desk was the owner because you could tell he cared about you and the safety of your vehicle, Sean I believe his name was ( laid off I guess ) . The actual guy (Ryan) that owns the place seems shifty...... I always get a bad feeling about someone that tries way to hard to B.S you on why you have had to come back 3 times for the same problem. I recommend you not allow this place to service your vehicle due to the fact you will be back spending more money for the original problem and a 2nd, 3rd and possibly fourth excuse of why your vehicle is not fixed.I am leaving this bad review not only because of my own bad experience but chatting up a customer in the parking lot that pretty much said the same thing but stated at-least his was under warranty and on his 5th visit for the same issue?????? - back to the dealer I go cough, cough at-least I know right off the bat i'm going to get screwed and not get a smile, hand shake and followed with I appreciate you........

JANET D.
03/20/2021
They usually do a good job and prices are reasonable.
They didn’t have me on schedule, when I showed up my 1st appointment. I rescheduled and they did a good job on my car.

Tony M.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Tony said the business provided good service in a timely manner.

Alek B.
Jeep Liberty
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Alek said he took his vehicle in for a wheel alignment and the wait time was longer than he would have liked. They also charged him $4 for tool usage and he stated he thought that was odd. Overall, though, he said this business is always exceptional most of the time.

PM
Peter M.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Peter said they had told him a lesser price on the phone but when they did the work the cost was more.

MK
Montriese K.
Dodge Avenger
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Montriese said he would definitely recommend them for the service he had.

MA
Michael A.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he wasn't completely satisfied with the price.

04/09/2021
Quick and competent
Dependable work and pleasant work and office staff; scheduling online is a plus.

AJ
Anthony J.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff are friendly, attentive to his questions and concerns, got him in on schedule and overall, it was a good experience.

Lisa M.
Pontiac G6
04/07/2021
Reliable, reasonable priced and we love that they are a WLS alumni.
Every job we have brought them has been very reasonable & they have never done us wrong..

Addie B.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Addie said when she went in she thought she had a problem with her catalytic converter. They checked it out and found out it was just the sensors. The converter would have been around $1500 and the repair for the sensor was $479. She appreciates their honesty and the service was good.

NI
Nick I.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Nick said the business was quick and did good work on his vehicle.

PM
Patrick M.
03/18/2021
Friendly prompt excellent service
It has been a while since I have had work done on one of my cars, but I must say Ambrosia’s automotive has always treated me well and done a great job both in the passed and recently. I would highly recommend them!

Jacob S.
Oregon, OH
Buick Regal
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Jacob said it was good ,they do honest work and have fair pricing.

Tracy M.
03/10/2021
Honest Fair Friendly
Ambrosias was recommended to me by my son because he was moving and not able to take care of my car for me anymore. They are honest and fair in their pricing and the work is always excellent. I recommend them all the time.