04/09/2021
Quick and competent
Dependable work and pleasant work and office staff; scheduling online is a plus.

AJ
Anthony J.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff are friendly, attentive to his questions and concerns, got him in on schedule and overall, it was a good experience.

Lisa M.
Pontiac G6
04/07/2021
Reliable, reasonable priced and we love that they are a WLS alumni.
Every job we have brought them has been very reasonable & they have never done us wrong..

Addie B.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Addie said when she went in she thought she had a problem with her catalytic converter. They checked it out and found out it was just the sensors. The converter would have been around $1500 and the repair for the sensor was $479. She appreciates their honesty and the service was good.

NI
Nick I.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Nick said the business was quick and did good work on his vehicle.

JANET D.
03/20/2021
They usually do a good job and prices are reasonable.
They didn’t have me on schedule, when I showed up my 1st appointment. I rescheduled and they did a good job on my car.

PM
Patrick M.
03/18/2021
Friendly prompt excellent service
It has been a while since I have had work done on one of my cars, but I must say Ambrosia’s automotive has always treated me well and done a great job both in the passed and recently. I would highly recommend them!

Jacob S.
Oregon, OH
Buick Regal
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Jacob said it was good ,they do honest work and have fair pricing.

Tracy M.
03/10/2021
Honest Fair Friendly
Ambrosias was recommended to me by my son because he was moving and not able to take care of my car for me anymore. They are honest and fair in their pricing and the work is always excellent. I recommend them all the time.

MK
Michelle K.
Port Clinton, OH
Ford Edge
03/10/2021
Exceptional Service
Amazing Service! The Entire team went above and beyond. Ryan was in constant communication with me during my service. I was also given a detail of things i needed to repair in the future. Thank You Ambrosia Automotive Group for the exceptional service!

Sincerely,
Michelle K

EH
Elizebeth H.
Columbus, OH
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Elizabeth said it was fast service and they did a couple of little extra things that she didn't ask for, but it helped her out.

Jeff G.
Wauseon, OH
Ram 3500
03/03/2021
Excellent Customer Service!!!
Ambrosia has the best customer service in the industry! Very competitive pricing! I will continue to take all of my vehicles to Jamie and Ryan!

Sara M.
Sylvania, OH
03/02/2021
Ryan, Jo and Sean
Ryan, Jo and Sean are the best! You will feel welcomed and part of the family. Honest, caring, efficient and timely. If they can't assist for some reason they will recommend another expert who shares their same values. You will not be disappointed with their work and their whole team reflects these values. You can trust in their word and work.

Mike W.
Buick Enclave
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Mike said they were very helpful. They solved his problem. They explained what was wrong with the vehicle. They were patient. They do great work.

Jill G.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Jill said they have just been wonderful to her and she can't say enough good, nice things about them all.