Mike C.
Temperance, MI
04/03/2020
Poor Management and Practices for financial gain
Not too fond of this business I have been coming here for a little over a year and spoke with the owner the other day??? thought the guy behind the desk was the owner because you could tell he cared about you and the safety of your vehicle, Sean I believe his name was ( laid off I guess ) . The actual guy (Ryan) that owns the place seems shifty...... I always get a bad feeling about someone that tries way to hard to B.S you on why you have had to come back 3 times for the same problem. I recommend you not allow this place to service your vehicle due to the fact you will be back spending more money for the original problem and a 2nd, 3rd and possibly fourth excuse of why your vehicle is not fixed.I am leaving this bad review not only because of my own bad experience but chatting up a customer in the parking lot that pretty much said the same thing but stated at-least his was under warranty and on his 5th visit for the same issue?????? - back to the dealer I go cough, cough at-least I know right off the bat i'm going to get screwed and not get a smile, hand shake and followed with I appreciate you........