Mike C.
Temperance, MI
04/03/2020
Poor Management and Practices for financial gain
Not too fond of this business I have been coming here for a little over a year and spoke with the owner the other day??? thought the guy behind the desk was the owner because you could tell he cared about you and the safety of your vehicle, Sean I believe his name was ( laid off I guess ) . The actual guy (Ryan) that owns the place seems shifty...... I always get a bad feeling about someone that tries way to hard to B.S you on why you have had to come back 3 times for the same problem. I recommend you not allow this place to service your vehicle due to the fact you will be back spending more money for the original problem and a 2nd, 3rd and possibly fourth excuse of why your vehicle is not fixed.I am leaving this bad review not only because of my own bad experience but chatting up a customer in the parking lot that pretty much said the same thing but stated at-least his was under warranty and on his 5th visit for the same issue?????? - back to the dealer I go cough, cough at-least I know right off the bat i'm going to get screwed and not get a smile, hand shake and followed with I appreciate you........

Chris S.
05/17/2021
The only automotive place I can trust 100%.
The best place to get automotive repair work done. I recommend Ambrosia's to everyone.

Rick H.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said the mechanic at the business did a good job at a fair price. She said the customer service was respectful and honest.

BG
Bob G.
Temperance, MI
05/10/2021
Another satisfied visit
Once again I received fast, efficient service, done right the first time.

Jane D.
05/05/2021
One More Satisfied Customer
Glad a co worker had mentioned Ambrosia"s Automotive to me. Excellent job on fixing my car.

Chris S.
Pontiac Bonneville
04/23/2021
The quality of the people that work there and the fantastic job that they do on my vehicles.
The people there are great!
The service they provide is fantastic.

TC
Tom C.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Tom said he likes the work they do.

Tim S.
Sylvania, OH
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Tim said the staff went above and beyond to provide a great service.

04/09/2021
Quick and competent
Dependable work and pleasant work and office staff; scheduling online is a plus.

AJ
Anthony J.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff are friendly, attentive to his questions and concerns, got him in on schedule and overall, it was a good experience.

Lisa M.
Pontiac G6
04/07/2021
Reliable, reasonable priced and we love that they are a WLS alumni.
Every job we have brought them has been very reasonable & they have never done us wrong..

Addie B.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Addie said when she went in she thought she had a problem with her catalytic converter. They checked it out and found out it was just the sensors. The converter would have been around $1500 and the repair for the sensor was $479. She appreciates their honesty and the service was good.

NI
Nick I.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Nick said the business was quick and did good work on his vehicle.

JANET D.
03/20/2021
They usually do a good job and prices are reasonable.
They didn’t have me on schedule, when I showed up my 1st appointment. I rescheduled and they did a good job on my car.

PM
Patrick M.
03/18/2021
Friendly prompt excellent service
It has been a while since I have had work done on one of my cars, but I must say Ambrosia’s automotive has always treated me well and done a great job both in the passed and recently. I would highly recommend them!