Business Solutions

Score Details

Last 30 Day Trend

Active Business

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5
Original Review
Total ReScores
ReScore Average
100
Net Promoter Score ®

Business Details

About

In 1986, when I worked in an auto shop in Colorado Springs, the idea was born to have my own shop, and I began building it one piece of equipment and tools at a time. Several people whose cars I repaired referred to me as their “saving angel,” hence the idea to name my own shop “Angel Touch Automotive.”

Opening my own shop has been my family dream for several years. Myself and my fiancee Michelle, decided to finally open our own business. In 38 years, I have seen a magnitude of change in this industry. Ocassionally I echo the phrase, “I am a dying breed,” trying to educate the younger generation with the stored knowledge, and that not everything is best being automated or computer operated. ...more

Categories

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Mountain Time (US & Canada)
10332 Dransfeldt Rd STE 102 Parker, CO 80134-
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.