Andrea S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/09/2020
Incredible service
Friendly professional service at a fair price!

Rob S.
Camby, IN
06/26/2020
Great people quality work and fair prices.
Apex vehicle maintenance has great people at work for them they do quality work for a fair price. David is a great mechanic who takes time to make sure that you understand what is going on with your vehicle.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your kind review.  Yes, we all love Dave!!! He is a fantastic asset to our company and can not say enough nice things about him and his quality of workmenship.

Michael G.
Jeep Patriot
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Michael said that he had no issues and his vehicle was done ahead of schedule.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 07/06/2020

THank you for the kind review.

Chuck B.
06/24/2020
Battery not holding charge
2012 Ford Focus failed to start after sitting for several days during COVID-19.
Charged the battery, and it started up, but ran down twice more.
Apex was able to diagnose a bad terminal connection and charge up the battery.
So, we should be back in business! :)
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/25/2020

You should!!! And if not, please give us a call right away.
Thank you for your continued business!!!

Beech Grove, IN
Jeep Compass
06/24/2020
Outstanding customer service!!
The level of customer service at this place is absolutely untouched by service I have had any where. Pam went above and beyond helping me with my warranty company. It is really nice to know that there are still good people out there.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We do care and want to help as much as possible.  Thanks for the recommendation!!!!

Rafael C.
INFINITI QX80
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Rafael said the business takes good care to make sure the customers are satisfied.

CK
Chris K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/19/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable service
I’ve used Apex for some heavy mechanical work on my truck. They did good work at a a fair price. 👍
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your recommendation.  We appreciate your business!!!

KL
Keith L.
06/16/2020
Happy car, happy wife!
After having her Honda Pilot serviced last week, my wife mentioned she was happy because her car was happy after getting its oil changed and tires rotated. Simple formula, happy car = happy wife.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/17/2020

Lol, and happy wife = happy life!!!!!
Thanks Keith

DA
Dave A.
06/09/2020
Pat and his staff, efficiency, auto knowledge, willing to make the customer 100% satisfied.
My truck has 205,000 miles on it, so I know it's not knew and expect things to go wrong. I had an issues with the brakes, and Pat and his staff stayed with the issue until we were confident that the repair was complete. This was an expensive repair but would of been even more expensive at other places, and they were patient with me as well.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you Dave for your kind words.   We truly appreciate your trust and want to be a service to you.  Thanks again!!!!

FL
Faith L.
Nissan Xterra
06/08/2020
Auto repair / running order
As usual, the service I received was fantastic. I like the fact that Patrick knows I am alone a lot when I drive and he strives to make sure that my vehicle is running well and is safe. Patrick gives me all the information I need to make an informed decision about what my vehicle needs and the costs involved. I would and have recommended Patrick and Apex to my friends.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you so much for your kind and heart-felt review.  We appreciate your trust and want you to know we are right here if you ever need us!!!
Thanks again, Faith!

KE
Katina E.
06/08/2020
Great service and Great people
They explain everything to you and the people are very nice. I felt like family and the people who work there are gracious.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/09/2020

Aw Katina, we feel the same way.  Thank you for your kind review and trusting us with your vehicle needs!!!!

Treshaw S.
Ram 1500 Classic
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Treshaw said everything was smooth and everything was cool.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/09/2020

Thanks Treshaw for the kind review.  And thank you so much for serving. I love my freedom!!!!!

AG
Annette G.
Jeep Patriot
06/02/2020
He had an amazing experience with this company they are kind accommodating I want to help you in any way to make sure your safety is first.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you Annette for your kind words and review!!!

Jerry M.
Fishers, IN
Acura TL
05/16/2020
Customer Oriented Company
I had to return my vehicle for an issue with a service that had been performed. The problem I had was rectified promptly to my satisfaction. Great customer service. Customer satisfaction is one of the prominent concerns with Apex.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you Jerry for your kind comments.  Thankfully your A/C leak was only the schrader valve, because some leaks, ie...condensors or compressors can be very costly!!!!

David M.
Ford Police Interceptor Sedan
05/16/2020 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you David for your recommendation. We appreciate your business!!!