Volkswagen Passat
12/12/2018
New tire installation
They were able to get me in early, The job was done correct, I liked seeing that they were checking the tork setting on the lug nuts. I have had tires installed at other shops and they over tightened the lug nuts so much that it would be impossible for anyone to change a tire
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

We appreciate that you gave us an opportunity to work on your vehicle.  Thank you for reviewing us

EG
Eric G.
12/07/2018
Honest Opinion
I’ve used Apex to service my vehicle for years and they are always able to provide an honest opinion without pushing unnecessary charges on you.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Eric for the review!

John H.
12/07/2018
Faulty transmission: Repair, Replace, or invest in a new vehicle?
They inspected my transmission which would only engage in 1st and 2nd gear, and told me that based on the age of the vehicle and number of miles on it, as well as a few other things that needed fixed; it would be better to invest in purchasing another vehicle than putting the money into replacing the transmission. I appreciate their honesty and their advice.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the review John!

Casey B.
Bloomfield, IN
12/03/2018
Best customer service
Had the windshield wipers go out in my car. I love pretty far away, but the shop works with my warranty. Pat and Mark were super helpful and got to us very quickly since we had to travel. Was a quick fix and they took care of it right away. Excellent service
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks Casey,  We appreciate the kind review!

James S.
Noblesville, IN
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/15/2018
Great job installing run-flat tires!
Another great job from Apex installing run-flat tires on my MINI Cooper. If you read reviews on the big-A web site, you'll know run-flats are difficult to install and can be damaged in the process. This was my second set of run-flats installed and balanced without any problems. They know how to do the job right!
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

Thank You James for trusting us with your car and taking the time to review us

WR
Wendell R.
11/02/2018
Customer friendly
Pat makes it a priority to take care of us in a timely manner. HIs pricing is very competitive, and his shop is always neat and clean. I would recommend Apex to anyone that needs quality service at an affordable price.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for the Great review Wendell!!!  Always a pleasure

AF
Angela F.
10/23/2018
Battery fiasco
We took our vehicle somewhere else to replace the battery. The other place removed the wipers to get to the battery causing several hundred dollars in damages. We took took our vehicle to Apex where they assessed the issue quoted us a price within an hour. They took pictures of the damages for us to take back to the other place for reimbursement.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/25/2018

Thanks For the Review Angela!!!  We appreciate your trust in us!

DN
Daniel N.
Whiteland, IN
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the work that was needed was very labor intense. Pat was great, very helpful and did a good job. It did turn out to be a long process and at times, communication was a challenge.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the Review Daniel!!!

My apologies for the poor communication.  We will work to improve in this area.  Your critique is fair and appreciated!

TA
Tom A.
GMC Suburban
10/16/2018
Very professional!
The folks at Apex are very knowledgeable and professional. They will give you clear direction on what it will take to fix your car right the first time. Apex will not water down their repair bill with cheap parts and band aid fixes but will tell you up front the whole extent and cost of repair as well as what it will take to fix your car right so you won't have the same issue 3 months later. If you want a cheap band aid fix, go somewhere else.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/17/2018

Tom, Thank you for the High praise!  We appreciate the time you took to review us

DA
Dave A.
GMC Envoy
10/16/2018
Mark
I always know exactly what my vehicle is in need of. As well if the requirements are needed now or can wait. The work is always completed satisfactory.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review Dave!

John G.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was sufficient and timely. He also mentioned that the staff was professional and cordial.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/25/2018

Thank You for the review!!!

Michael B.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees were good. They helped him out pretty well.

Thank you Michael!

AR
Andrew R.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/10/2018
Lifesaver
This shop has rescued my vehicle situation more than once. I dragged my diesel out of local shop after five months of waiting.. it came out with more problems than it went in on. Pat and Mark with Apex were Exceptional in their knowledge, workmanship, and service. Truck is running like a champ! Thank you Apex.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/17/2018

Andrew, Thank you for giving us a great review! We appreciate the feedback.

Michael B.
10/08/2018
I will be telling others and bringing my other becbiles here reasonable price and they know what they are doing
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/17/2018

Michael, Thank you for the review and the faith you have placed in our company!

DE
Dane E.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Dane said the business is always on top of their game.

Dane, Thank you for the review!  It is appreciated

GW
Gary W.
Dodge Dakota
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Gary said that he recommends this business for service.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the Review Gary!

Dale B.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Dale said that the place treated him fairly and honestly.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/17/2018

Dale, Thank you for taking the time to review us!

KL
Kieth L.
Toyota Sequoia
09/18/2018
Rear windhshield wiper arm and motor assembly replacement
My rear windshield wiper arm and motor assembly was damaged at a Crew Carwash recently. Mark got me a replacement estimate in a hurry and after Crew approved it and sent me a reimbursement check, Apex was able to get the parts in and replace the damaged parts in short order. This is the best auto maintenance shop I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Both Mark and Pat go out of their way to do things right and make things easy for the customer.

Thank youb Kieth!

CT
Christopher T.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a good job in a timely manner.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/19/2018

Thank You for the Review Christopher!

Marsha B.
Kia Spectra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Marsha said she would recommend this business for service.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us Marsha!