Chuck B.
03/20/2019
PS Pump replacement
Took 12 yr old van in for multiple issues, including a noisy PS pump. They also addressed an intermittant clockwork spring switch in the SRS (Seatbelt Restraint System) for the steering wheel airbag. Van sounds MUCH better now and is much easier to maneuver in tight quarters - getting in/out of parking spots. Very pleased with their prompt and courteous service! Will definitely take my vehicles back for any additional work that might be needed in the future.

DA
Dave A.
GMC Envoy
03/15/2019
Knowledge of the associates and trust
Pat is always good explaining what causes the issuese vehicle. Very friendly, courteous, and a pleasure doing businesses with.

KL
Kieth L.
Toyota Sequoia
03/15/2019
Honest auto service, plain & simple
Had my SUV in because rear brakes had squeaked a little. Apex checked it out, found there was still life left in the brake shoes and that I wouldn't need to have them replaced until my next oil service. No charge.

SP
Sun P.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Peng. He said they are great, they are friendly and he thinks the job was well done.

TA
Thomas A.
GMC Pickup
03/13/2019
Great Job
Work on my 1993 GMC an did excellent job in a very timely manner. Great prices, I would recommend Apex to anyone who need mechanical work on their vehicles.

Adreinne S.
Indiana
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Adreinne said the staff is honest and gave her a good estimate which they followed through with.

Jerry C.
Jeep Cherokee
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business has done a lot of work for him. They do the best work and are good people.

MA
Marissa A.
Indiana
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Marissa said the staff at this business was very straight forward and honest about repairs needed.

TA
Thomas A.
02/20/2019
Friendly an Honest
Very knowledgeable staff! Very honest an helpful. I will recommend Apex to anyone who needs work on there vehicle.

AN
Amy N.
Morgantown, IN
Nissan Sentra
02/10/2019
People are great, are informative, cost effective, and do good work.
Met the quote given even though difficulties made install harder and more time. Gave me a "fix" for another problem for free due to not sure it was going
to work. Though it took longer than expected, I was kept company with the very friendly family dog and updates on work. Very happy with the work done and the choice of Apex.

Jim M.

Fishers, IN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/07/2019
Value of Service
My main concern is trust of management and getting the service my vehicles need and not being charged for services I don't need. I have followed Pat, with my auto service needs from 2 or 3 of his business locations and have always been very satisfied with Apex. I appreciate Pat's knowledge of automobiles and being able to contact him by phone, with problems even sometimes when I am out of state. Thanks

Pontiac G6
02/05/2019
very friendly
the staff were very friendly and helpful and honest about the repair costs. My car was repaired in a timely fashion and I wasn't hit with hidden costs. The mechanic even gave me tips on repairing my own brakes.

DF

Catherine W.
Toyota Avalon
01/17/2019
Wonderful Service!
Top notch people to do business with. Went above and beyond the call of duty. They do great, reliable work and I will be back. And I love Elsa - the dog on-site

DF
Diana F.
01/03/2019
Consistently Excellent Workmanship & Honest
Thank you for always being trustworthy and professional!

FL
Faith L.
Buick Rendezvous
01/03/2019
Great people, doing great work and respecting their customers.
I greatly appreciate the work that Patrick and the mechanics do on a daily basis. My car needed serious work and it was taken care of expertly. As always, I was treated with respect. More importantly for me, the mechanics listen to me when I tell them about problems and take me seriously.

CG
Cynthia and Mark G.
Bargersville, IN
12/28/2018
Excellent customer service
Whenever we need an issue with one of our vehicles diagnosed and fixed, Pat and his crew are always able to help! Everyone in the office is personable and their prices are reasonable. Pat does a great job explaining exactly what he is doing and I have never had any issues after repairs are made.

Jeff M.
12/26/2018
Audi repair
I am very pleased with the level of care I received. Pam (office manager) kept me informed every step of way. Pete who I think owns the place is very kind and very knowledgeable. I will be taking all 5 of my cars to APEX.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the Kind review Jeff!!!

Jerry S.
Jeep Cherokee
12/23/2018
Major work
Like always, Apex performed the work that I requested quickly and professionally. Pat Lorber runs a professional shop, and the results of the work performed reflects that.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/28/2018