Autumn S.
Kia Soul
06/14/2019
It doesn’t get better
Best customer service. Best car maintenance and automotive services. Best people people! Yes, they are running a business; but beyond their business they CARE about the well being of their customers. If I could give ten stars I would. Pat & Pam, thank you for everything you both do to help me and take care of my car!!
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your humbling & kind words.  We are not perfect, but we truly do care about you and our other customers.  We thank you for all your support and trust in us!!!!

FL
Faith L.
Buick Rendezvous
06/13/2019
Maintenance / repair
As always my experience was great. Patrick explained every thing he was doing and when it took longer than anticipated, he and Pam went above and beyond to make sure I would be taken care of by giving me a ride home. I've been coming to Patrick for years now and I would not use anyone else.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you, Faith for your kind words!  We appreciate your trust in us and we hope to never let you down.

Jim F.
06/13/2019
Respectful customer service
Amazing customer service. Have never encountered a nicer group of people in a customer service environment. I will absolutely recommend to my friends and family.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We do care and want to make a pleasant experience for our customers.

Jerry M.
Fishers, IN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/12/2019
Trust in the ownership
Completed the work on time and as discussed about needed repairs.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your trust in us.  We truly respect and appreciate you!

Jerry S.
Buick LeSabre
06/09/2019
Service review
Annual service on AC; went well, very satisfied with results. Will continue with Apex for the foreseeable future. Like the knowledge, advice, and reasonable pricing.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your kind comments.  We appreciate your trust in us.

PZ
Paul Z.
06/04/2019
Exhaust issues
Pat knew what the problem was and helped find the least expensive way to resolve it by providing me with options and having me participate in repair decisions.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for recommending us.   We appreciate you and your family!

TW
Tanner W.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Tanner said it took awhile to get in for service.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/31/2019

We are sorry, Tanner.  We have been so busy and booked almost two weeks out.  Hopefully things will slow done in a little...but hopefully just a little!

KL
Keith L.
Toyota Sequoia
05/28/2019
Brake job on my Toyotoa Sequoia - Excellent
Excellent brake job on my Toyota Sequoia - I appreciate Apex diagnosing the issue, getting the parts, and getting me back on the road in less than a day. My SUV is running, and stopping, great now. :-)
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/28/2019

You are too kind! We want all our customers to feel special and appreciated.  We are thankful for you!

Jason W.
Nissan Armada
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the employees took his vehicle in quickly. They only charged him for parts with the additional repair they found.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle, Jason.

Louie B.
05/23/2019
Great place
I had the pleasure of leaving my vehicle here twice both being a great experience. I was informed of what needed to be done and given a fair price. I like the fact they recommend future services for your vehicle with prices included so you can really plan ahead. It’s a great feeling knowing that my vehicle will get fixed properly and in a good timely manner.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Luis for your kind words!  We appreciate you and your business.

Chuck B.
05/23/2019
Oil Change
Just an oil change this time, but they did let me know of another item that will need to be addressed in the future, to keep it from becoming a larger issue.
Fast and friendly service... will be returning.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Chuck for trusting us with your van!

DA
Dave A.
GMC Envoy
05/20/2019
Very detailed diagnosis explanations. Fair pricing. Personally approachable and all associates are pleasant.
Always repairs my vehicle.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you!  It is always a pleasure doing business with you.

Tyrice B.
Buick LaCrosse
05/20/2019
AWESOME CREW
This is a decent shop that will get you taken care of, with reasonable prices. They also took care of me knowing i was just getting off night shift...meaning they constantly ask if i was ok, willing to buy me lunch, just awesome customer service.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your business.  We appreciate your kind words.

Scott S.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Scott said this business did a pretty good job.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your alignments, Scott.

Mike P.
Martinsville, IN
Chevrolet Blazer
05/18/2019
Great people
These people was very important to me and very kind you could do a lot worse than these people
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Mike.  We appreciate you and your business!

INFINITI Q60 Coupe
Awesome service
They went above and beyond. Pat and Pam are awesome. Took care of me even when I left my work computer in my car and needed it for the next day. Pat picked up the phone late at night and was willing to help. Quick turn around on my vehicle. Took it in one day, and the next day it was fixed.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/17/2019

Well thank you for your kind words.  We enjoyed meeting you and look forward to serving you again.

Diann L.
Fishers, IN
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/16/2019
They were awesome to work with
Apex vehicle maintenance rocks! Great customer service!!
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Diann for your comments.  We think you Rock too!!!!

KL
Keith L.
05/16/2019
Going the extra mile for the customer
Appreciate Apex squeezing us in when an unexpected problem came up and then worked overtime to get it fixed. These folks are so conscientious and know how to take care of their customers. Pat is very knowledgeable too. I trust them with ALL my auto service needs.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/20/2019

You are so kind!  Thank you for trusting us with all your vehicle needs!

Jerry C.
Jeep Cherokee
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the service provided by this business was excellent and good.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Jerry!  We appreciate your trust.

David C.
Southport, IN
Toyota Sequoia
05/08/2019
Customer service
Always great customer service !
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 05/10/2019

We value you and the confidence you have in us!  Thanks for your kind words David.