TA
Thomas A.
02/20/2019
Friendly an Honest
Very knowledgeable staff! Very honest an helpful. I will recommend Apex to anyone who needs work on there vehicle.

AN
Amy N.
Morgantown, IN
Nissan Sentra
02/10/2019
People are great, are informative, cost effective, and do good work.
Met the quote given even though difficulties made install harder and more time. Gave me a "fix" for another problem for free due to not sure it was going
to work. Though it took longer than expected, I was kept company with the very friendly family dog and updates on work. Very happy with the work done and the choice of Apex.

Jim M.

Fishers, IN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/07/2019
Value of Service
My main concern is trust of management and getting the service my vehicles need and not being charged for services I don't need. I have followed Pat, with my auto service needs from 2 or 3 of his business locations and have always been very satisfied with Apex. I appreciate Pat's knowledge of automobiles and being able to contact him by phone, with problems even sometimes when I am out of state. Thanks

Pontiac G6
02/05/2019
very friendly
the staff were very friendly and helpful and honest about the repair costs. My car was repaired in a timely fashion and I wasn't hit with hidden costs. The mechanic even gave me tips on repairing my own brakes.

DF

Catherine W.
Toyota Avalon
01/17/2019
Wonderful Service!
Top notch people to do business with. Went above and beyond the call of duty. They do great, reliable work and I will be back. And I love Elsa - the dog on-site

DF
Diana F.
01/03/2019
Consistently Excellent Workmanship & Honest
Thank you for always being trustworthy and professional!

FL
Faith L.
Buick Rendezvous
01/03/2019
Great people, doing great work and respecting their customers.
I greatly appreciate the work that Patrick and the mechanics do on a daily basis. My car needed serious work and it was taken care of expertly. As always, I was treated with respect. More importantly for me, the mechanics listen to me when I tell them about problems and take me seriously.

CG
Cynthia and Mark G.
Bargersville, IN
12/28/2018
Excellent customer service
Whenever we need an issue with one of our vehicles diagnosed and fixed, Pat and his crew are always able to help! Everyone in the office is personable and their prices are reasonable. Pat does a great job explaining exactly what he is doing and I have never had any issues after repairs are made.

Jeff M.
12/26/2018
Audi repair
I am very pleased with the level of care I received. Pam (office manager) kept me informed every step of way. Pete who I think owns the place is very kind and very knowledgeable. I will be taking all 5 of my cars to APEX.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the Kind review Jeff!!!

Jerry S.
Jeep Cherokee
12/23/2018
Major work
Like always, Apex performed the work that I requested quickly and professionally. Pat Lorber runs a professional shop, and the results of the work performed reflects that.

Thank you Jerry!!!

KL
Kieth L.
12/22/2018
Apex = Best in Greenwood
What impresses me most with Apex is how well they communicate with you about what's going on with your car, what service you need, what service you don't need, or what you don't need yet. They're honest and after having all my vehicles serviced there we've definitely built a high level of trust with Pat and Mark. These days it's so hard to find a GOOD and HONEST auto mechanic who's also fair on cost, put these guys fit the bill on all accounts. Apex is definitely a keeper!
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/28/2018

Thanks for the review and letting us work on your vehicles Kieth!!!

KL
Kieth L.
Toyota Sequoia
12/19/2018
Great service / good pricing!
Got my service completed and squeezed in an unplanned brake job on the same visit, saving me a return trip next month. I appreciate them looking out for me. We could tell the difference in our SUV on the drive home. These guys are the best.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/19/2018

Thanks for the review Kieth!
We appreciate your business and the trust you place in us!

Pat

Volkswagen Passat
12/12/2018
New tire installation
They were able to get me in early, The job was done correct, I liked seeing that they were checking the tork setting on the lug nuts. I have had tires installed at other shops and they over tightened the lug nuts so much that it would be impossible for anyone to change a tire
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

We appreciate that you gave us an opportunity to work on your vehicle.  Thank you for reviewing us

EG
Eric G.
12/07/2018
Honest Opinion
I’ve used Apex to service my vehicle for years and they are always able to provide an honest opinion without pushing unnecessary charges on you.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Eric for the review!

John H.
12/07/2018
Faulty transmission: Repair, Replace, or invest in a new vehicle?
They inspected my transmission which would only engage in 1st and 2nd gear, and told me that based on the age of the vehicle and number of miles on it, as well as a few other things that needed fixed; it would be better to invest in purchasing another vehicle than putting the money into replacing the transmission. I appreciate their honesty and their advice.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the review John!

Casey B.
Bloomfield, IN
12/03/2018
Best customer service
Had the windshield wipers go out in my car. I love pretty far away, but the shop works with my warranty. Pat and Mark were super helpful and got to us very quickly since we had to travel. Was a quick fix and they took care of it right away. Excellent service
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks Casey,  We appreciate the kind review!

James S.
Noblesville, IN
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/15/2018
Great job installing run-flat tires!
Another great job from Apex installing run-flat tires on my MINI Cooper. If you read reviews on the big-A web site, you'll know run-flats are difficult to install and can be damaged in the process. This was my second set of run-flats installed and balanced without any problems. They know how to do the job right!
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 12/13/2018

Thank You James for trusting us with your car and taking the time to review us

WR
Wendell R.
11/02/2018
Customer friendly
Pat makes it a priority to take care of us in a timely manner. HIs pricing is very competitive, and his shop is always neat and clean. I would recommend Apex to anyone that needs quality service at an affordable price.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 11/05/2018