John L.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
John said everything went very well.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/22/2020

Thanks John for the nice review and 5-star recommendation.

Julie B.
Acura TSX
10/15/2020
Great Customer service and very personable. The staff at Apex are the greatest. I would never take any of my vehicles to any other mechanic!
The staff at Apex always listen to all of my concerns. They always recommend the best parts and products for my vehicles. The pricing is very fair. I had all four of my tires replaced this time and they were the most reasonably priced.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for trusting us with all your vehicle needs.  We truly appreciate you and your business!!!!

RK
Rich k.
Lincoln MKT
10/14/2020
Always Accomidating
right on time , and well taken care of thanks rich
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/14/2020

Thanks for your review.  We appreciate your trust in all of your vehicle needs.

Trace M.
Hyundai Accent
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Trace said he was helped out by store owner to get the tire, he is grateful for their service.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for your kind words.  We are happy to help!!!!

FL
Faith L.
Nissan Xterra
10/03/2020
First rate
As always the service I received was excellent, things were explained and the work was done in a timely fashion. Patrick and his team go above and beyond, with Pam in the office the place runs efficiently with a friendly welcoming atmosphere. I feel more than comfortable leaving my vehicle for Patrick and his team because I know the work will be done and will be done right.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your Nissan.  We enjoy your company while your here and appreciate your very kind words!!!

Jarred D.
Indiana
Mercury Milan
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jerrod. He said they always provide quick service, good prices and always friendly
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for your kind review.  We appreciate your trust in us!!!

Jeff M.
09/29/2020
2009 Jeep
This is my fifth car I have taken to this local shop and they have treated us with total respect. I will always take my vehicles to them. Give them your bio, you won’t be disappointed.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you so much for your trust in us and your kind words.  We appreciate that trust us with all your car needs!!!

Rusty M.
09/29/2020
Excellent service!
Apex took care of all my car's issues in a timely and professional manner!
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate your trust in us!!!!

RK
Rich k.
Lincoln MKZ
09/26/2020
as always a great job
great job
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you Rich, for your trust in us with all your vehicle needs!!!

HS
Henry S.
Beech Grove, IN
09/17/2020
They truly care about me
When I drop my vehicle off here I know it’s in the hands of people that really care, not only about my vehicle but also about me. I can’t imagine taking my car to anyone else.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/28/2020

What kind words to say!!!!  Thank you!  We do care and you are like family to us!!!!  Thanks again!!!

Miki B.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
09/15/2020
Owners and staff
Great customer service, friendly staff and expert advice and repairs.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and review.  We truly appreciate you!!!!

Chuck B.
09/10/2020
2007 Honda Odyssey oil change
Thanks for the quick oil change! :)
Hoping the old Honda will make it to 250K.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/11/2020

You are so welcome, Chuck!  We are glad to be of service.  You are taking such good care of the "Old Honda" that we think it will last even longer!!!!!

Rob M.
Ford Transit Wagon
09/10/2020
Excellent work. Fair price.
As always. Great place to have your vehicle worked on. Always recommend.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you so much for your trust and confidence in us.  We do care and want to be there for all your vehicle needs.
Thanks again!

Ronald R.
Indiana
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said he would recommend the business.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for your review and recommendation.  We appreciate your business.

LC
Logan C.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Logan said the staff are amazing and they provide outstanding service.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star review.  We appreciate your business and trust in us!!!