AR
Andrew R.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/10/2018
Lifesaver
This shop has rescued my vehicle situation more than once. I dragged my diesel out of local shop after five months of waiting.. it came out with more problems than it went in on. Pat and Mark with Apex were Exceptional in their knowledge, workmanship, and service. Truck is running like a champ! Thank you Apex.

Michael B.
10/08/2018
I will be telling others and bringing my other becbiles here reasonable price and they know what they are doing

DE
Dane E.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Dane said the business is always on top of their game.

GW
Gary W.
Dodge Dakota
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Gary said that he recommends this business for service.

Dale B.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Dale said that the place treated him fairly and honestly.

KL
Kieth L.
Toyota Sequoia
09/18/2018
Rear windhshield wiper arm and motor assembly replacement
My rear windshield wiper arm and motor assembly was damaged at a Crew Carwash recently. Mark got me a replacement estimate in a hurry and after Crew approved it and sent me a reimbursement check, Apex was able to get the parts in and replace the damaged parts in short order. This is the best auto maintenance shop I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Both Mark and Pat go out of their way to do things right and make things easy for the customer.

Thank youb Kieth!

CT
Christopher T.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a good job in a timely manner.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/19/2018

Thank You for the Review Christopher!

Marsha B.
Kia Spectra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Marsha said she would recommend this business for service.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us Marsha!

KL
Kieth L.
09/11/2018
Outstanding Service + Honest & Fair Pricing!
Outstanding service and customer focus by Mark, Pat, and the crew! This was our first visit and the attention to detail combined with excellent service & fair pricing really impressed us. We will be bringing ALL of our vehicles here for service & maintenance in the future.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Kieth, It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife.  Thank you for choosing us and providing the kind review!

TH
Tyler H.
Indiana
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he would recommend this business for service.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the review Tyler, We appreciate taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Autumn S.
Kia Soul
09/07/2018
So much more than Above and beyond
I’ve been taking my car to Apex for more years than I can even remember now and I will always take my car to Apex. From basic maintenance like oil changes to major repairs, I know that I can trust the guys at Apex to take care of my car. As a single mom, that is SOOOOO important to me because I have to have a safe and reliable vehicle. Pat and Mark are so down to earth, personable, humble & they actually care about the well-being and livelihoods of their customers which, by nature pushes them to go so far above and beyond the typical service standards. They’ve done so much to help me every time I’ve had car issues and I really can’t thank them enough! Do yourself a favor and for any and all vehicle issues you may have, take it to Apex and you can feel reassured that you will get the best service possible!
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Autumn, We appreciate you!

Jeff A.
08/14/2018
Great Place
Had new tires put on by Apex and they were great. They were quick and very friendly. I would definitely use them again!!
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us Jeff!

Jason M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the service this business provides is really fantastic. He recommends them often.
Pat L. from Apex Vehicle Maintenance responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the review Jason!

Austin M.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Austin said he has used this business for a long time. Pat provided great service. He completed service quickly. The work was at a good price.

TF
Tina F.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Tina said that she recommends this business for service.

Mayra C.
GMC Acadia
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Mayra said they always do a good job at this business.

Miriam H.
Lincoln MKS
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Miriam said the staff treats her well. They are wonderful people.

Martin R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Martin said he has always had good luck with this business and they do a fine job.

Jennifer G.
Whiteland, IN
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff at business were kind, patient, and explained the estimate in detail.

DF
Diana F.
Saturn Ion
06/20/2018
Great Service Great People!
Thank you for your outstanding service everytime! My daughter and I trust and appreciate your help and work.