Arizona Auto and Radiator

Mayra S.
07/11/2018
Unnecessary repair recommendations.
I went in to have the coolant tank checked, and the crew members told me that my newly bought car had something wrong with the Water pump, Thermostat, Molded Radiator Hose, Coolant Reservoir, Water Crossover. On top of that I supposedly had the get the Radiator Reserve Tank removed and “repaired”. Keep in mind I only went there to see what was wrong with the coolant, they wanted to add extra fees and unnecessary changes for the total price of $2,140.64. When I went to a different place to see what they would recommend, but I didn’t show them what Arizona Auto And Radiator Repair had recommended, just to see if they see the same “repair needs”. The second place ended only charging me $252.64 for the necessary repairs only.

04/05/2018
Paint Shop and vehicle maintenance
What a super paint job, the 19 year old vehicle looks wonderful again. Cannot thank you all enough for all the great work on the vehicles. The battery tray/mount your shop prefabricated is excellent, better than I expected. All the rebuild/replace and repair work your shop has done for our vehicles has been outstanding. I truly appreciate your abilities and commitment to customers. Did I mention a wonderful complete paint job on my old vehicle and how it looks just like new. So impressed how well you paint so I will bring you another vehicle very soon.

EF
Erv F.
03/28/2018
Arizona auto and Radiator has been my repair shop for quite a number of years, I am extremely happy with the way I have been treated, and the service provided. I would recommend this facility to anyone in need of service.

BR
Brenda R.
03/26/2018
Best in town!!!
The entire staff is excellent! From intial contact to picking up my car after the repair, everything went perfectly!!! Thank you Danny, Steven and everyone at Arizona Auto and Radiator foryour excellent service!!!!!! I will be taking my two cars here from now on!!!

09/25/2017
Guaranteed Work
They stand by their work. Not one repair shop or dealership doesnt sometimes make a mistake or fail to identify a failure on the first evaluation but I can undeniably state this shop will go through great efforts and consultation with manufacture Tech Reps to identify and repair failures. All our vehicles are serviced or rebuilt at this shop, from carburetor to fuel injection.

NL
Nathan L.
05/24/2017
What Service!!
The team at Arizona was amazing. They exceeded every expectation. Completed a hard repair in less than a day of request. They moved things around and treated me like I was their only customer. My whole project was under $200 and I was treated like I was a much larger job.

Rachel S.
Elgin, AZ
03/13/2017
Customer Loved? Absolutely!!
This is by far the finest shop I have ever been to, and I have been to many different service centers and shops all over the country. The people here truly do care and will do everything they can to try and help you get the best prices, and they always provide the best service. It's not very often that you see an automobile repair shop with a 5-star rating but this place gets five stars every single time. Moving across the country means finding a new shop. That will be difficult. Saying goodbye to the wonderful staff at Az Auto is truly tough. They have treated my son and I like a part of their family.

Take care and Lord bless each one of you!

Cheryl W.
05/10/2015
listen up ladies...
Ever be treated different because your a women? Want to be treated right and talked to like you should be and not talk down to. Well My father was in the auto repair buineas and he trusted very few with his vehicles. He wanted to make sure that all his kids vehicles ran well and my mom's car was always working great for her. He found Danny just after we moved here and Danny and his team has been fixing our whole family vehicle's for over 20 years. We call and they usually get us on that day or the next, they explain every thing they do to the car and always go the extra mile to get it done right and in a fashionable time. I would not know what to do if I didn't have them around to call when the car was sounding or acting not right. You guys are the best. Thank you for all you do for my family and the community.

Cheryl W.
05/10/2015
listen up ladies...
Ever be treated different because your a women. Want to be treated right and talked to like you shoukd be and not down to. Well My father was in the auto repair buineas and he trusted very few with his vehicles. He wanted to make sure that all his kids vehicles ran well and my mom's car was always working great for her. He found Danny just after we moved here and Danny and his team has been fixing our whole family vehicle's for over 20 years. We call and they usually get us on that day or the next, they explain every thing they do to the car and always go the extra mile to get it done right and in a fashionable time. I would not know what to do if I didn't have them around to call when the car was sounding or acting not right. You guys are the best. Thank you for all you do for my family and the community.

Marianne M.
03/11/2015
Honesty
A few years ago, Arizona Auto agreed to help me sell a used car. We agreed that $3,000 was a fair asking price. When the car was sold, Ann Marie gave me $4,000; the price she sold the car for. My respect for Arizona Auto soared that day. And the company has continued to impress me with its fair and honest dealings.

IS
ivonne S.
01/29/2015
customer service!
My family has been going to AZ radiator since I was still riding my bicycle to get around! Now that I have my own vehicle I go to Danny and Annmarie. I don't have to worry about getting ripped off or not knowing about what's wrong with my car, Danny takes care of that for me! They have reliable people working there and they are honest! I highly recommend making AZ radiator your permanent mechanic!

IS
ivonne S.
01/29/2015
customer service!
My family had been going to AZ radiator since I was still riding my bicycle to get around! Now I take my cars to Danny and Annmarie and I don't worry about being ripped off or any funny business people like me who know nothing about mechanics tend to worry about. They are honest, very hard working people and genuine. I highly recommend having AZ radiator for your permanent mechanic! !

PA
PAUL A.
Ford Econoline
12/30/2014
Van Maintenance
Immediately after servicing I took the van on an 1,100-mile trip with no problems.

SV
Steve V.
Ford Aerostar
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Steve said this business provided fine service and everything else was good. Everything is now working well as far as the repair goes. They do not shot gun things or mess around. They treat everybody fairly and are up front. He highly recommends them.

12/18/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Sally. She said she is happy with the service at this business.

JJ
Joyce J.
Tombstone, AZ
Oldsmobile Cutlass
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Joyce said this business is really good and she appreciates what they do.

WW
Wezel W.
Hereford, AZ
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Wezel said the business was very personable. The service was timely and he was satisfied.

GJ
Gina J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Gina said the business was really good about waiting for her to come up with the money. They were also helpful in finding her the cheapest option.

CG
Charles G.
Cadillac Brougham
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Charles said they were able to find and repair the problem he had.

CHERYL M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/07/2014
awesome care
I have finally found a shop that i can trust with my car. The service there with the staff fit perfectly with my personality. I left with a smile and zero anxiety. Thank y'all very much.