Arizona Auto and Radiator

Kathy S. on 09/25/2017
"Guaranteed Work"
They stand by their work. Not one repair shop or dealership doesnt sometimes make a mistake or fail to identify a failure on the first evaluation but I can undeniably state this shop will go through great efforts and consultation with manufacture Tech Reps to identify and repair failures. All our vehicles are serviced or rebuilt at this shop, from carburetor to fuel injection.
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 11:29 PM
Nathan L. on 05/24/2017
"What Service!!"
The team at Arizona was amazing. They exceeded every expectation. Completed a hard repair in less than a day of request. They moved things around and treated me like I was their only customer. My whole project was under $200 and I was treated like I was a much larger job.
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 03:09 PM
Rachel S. on 03/13/2017
"Customer Loved? Absolutely!!"
This is by far the finest shop I have ever been to, and I have been to many different service centers and shops all over the country. The people here truly do care and will do everything they can to try and help you get the best prices, and they always provide the best service. It's not very often that you see an automobile repair shop with a 5-star rating but this place gets five stars every single time. Moving across the country means finding a new shop. That will be difficult. Saying goodbye to the wonderful staff at Az Auto is truly tough. They have treated my son and I like a part of their family.

Take care and Lord bless each one of you!
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/13/2017 02:10 PM
Cheryl W. on 05/10/2015
"listen up ladies..."
Ever be treated different because your a women? Want to be treated right and talked to like you should be and not talk down to. Well My father was in the auto repair buineas and he trusted very few with his vehicles. He wanted to make sure that all his kids vehicles ran well and my mom's car was always working great for her. He found Danny just after we moved here and Danny and his team has been fixing our whole family vehicle's for over 20 years. We call and they usually get us on that day or the next, they explain every thing they do to the car and always go the extra mile to get it done right and in a fashionable time. I would not know what to do if I didn't have them around to call when the car was sounding or acting not right. You guys are the best. Thank you for all you do for my family and the community.
Service Date: 05/08/2015
Review Created: 05/10/2015 06:49 PM
Cheryl W. on 05/10/2015
"listen up ladies..."
Ever be treated different because your a women. Want to be treated right and talked to like you shoukd be and not down to. Well My father was in the auto repair buineas and he trusted very few with his vehicles. He wanted to make sure that all his kids vehicles ran well and my mom's car was always working great for her. He found Danny just after we moved here and Danny and his team has been fixing our whole family vehicle's for over 20 years. We call and they usually get us on that day or the next, they explain every thing they do to the car and always go the extra mile to get it done right and in a fashionable time. I would not know what to do if I didn't have them around to call when the car was sounding or acting not right. You guys are the best. Thank you for all you do for my family and the community.
Service Date: 05/10/2015
Review Created: 05/10/2015 06:43 PM
Marianne M. on 03/11/2015
"Honesty"
A few years ago, Arizona Auto agreed to help me sell a used car. We agreed that $3,000 was a fair asking price. When the car was sold, Ann Marie gave me $4,000; the price she sold the car for. My respect for Arizona Auto soared that day. And the company has continued to impress me with its fair and honest dealings.
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/11/2015 08:25 PM
ivonne S. on 01/29/2015
"customer service! "
My family has been going to AZ radiator since I was still riding my bicycle to get around! Now that I have my own vehicle I go to Danny and Annmarie. I don't have to worry about getting ripped off or not knowing about what's wrong with my car, Danny takes care of that for me! They have reliable people working there and they are honest! I highly recommend making AZ radiator your permanent mechanic!
Service Date: 01/29/2015
Review Created: 01/29/2015 08:19 AM
ivonne S. on 01/29/2015
"customer service! "
My family had been going to AZ radiator since I was still riding my bicycle to get around! Now I take my cars to Danny and Annmarie and I don't worry about being ripped off or any funny business people like me who know nothing about mechanics tend to worry about. They are honest, very hard working people and genuine. I highly recommend having AZ radiator for your permanent mechanic! !
Service Date: 01/29/2015
Review Created: 01/29/2015 08:14 AM
PAUL A. on 12/30/2014
"Van Maintenance"
Immediately after servicing I took the van on an 1,100-mile trip with no problems.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 12/19/2014
Review Created: 12/30/2014 10:44 AM
Steve V. on 12/18/2014
Steve said this business provided fine service and everything else was good. Everything is now working well as far as the repair goes. They do not shot gun things or mess around. They treat everybody fairly and are up front. He highly recommends them.
Vehicle: Ford Aerostar
Service Date: 12/10/2014
Kathy S. on 12/18/2014
Spoke with Sally. She said she is happy with the service at this business.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 12/10/2014
Joyce J. on 12/18/2014
Joyce said this business is really good and she appreciates what they do.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass
Service Date: 12/12/2014
Wezel W. on 12/18/2014
Wezel said the business was very personable. The service was timely and he was satisfied.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 12/01/2014
Gina J. on 12/10/2014
Gina said the business was really good about waiting for her to come up with the money. They were also helpful in finding her the cheapest option.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 12/01/2014
Review Created: 12/10/2014
Charles G. on 12/10/2014
Charles said they were able to find and repair the problem he had.
Vehicle: Cadillac Brougham
Service Date: 12/05/2014
Review Created: 12/10/2014
CHERYL M. on 12/07/2014
"awesome care"
I have finally found a shop that i can trust with my car. The service there with the staff fit perfectly with my personality. I left with a smile and zero anxiety. Thank y'all very much.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/05/2014
Review Created: 12/07/2014 09:55 AM
MICKY S. on 12/06/2014
"Great Service"
My truck drives great. The suspension and alignment work is just what it needed.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 12/04/2014
Review Created: 12/06/2014 07:57 PM
Marion W. on 11/25/2014
Marion said she is really satisfied with the service provided by the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 11/22/2014
Review Created: 11/25/2014
BLANCHE-KAREN D. on 11/24/2014
"Great professional service."
I will recommended AZ Radiator to all my friends.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 11/22/2014
Review Created: 11/24/2014 03:40 AM
CHRISTA K. on 11/23/2014
"The people"
AA has great service and are always willing to help friendly service is number one.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee