Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PD
Pat D.
Calumet City, IL
03/12/2019
A car repair shop with integrity
If you don't know a lot about cars and how they work, you depend on your mechanic of choice to lead you down the right, honest path. Every time I go to ASCII, I have been given top-notch service at a more than fair price. Thanks!

Crown Point, IN
03/12/2019
Great service as always
Truck was fixed quickly and done right staff was courteous and professional

BG
Brad G.
03/09/2019
spot on
always very honest and thorough,thanks guys

PH
Paul H.
Dodge Avenger
03/09/2019
Impressed
Very impressed with the honesty and integrity of the technician's analysis of my car's problem. Thank you.

Jim T.
Cedar Lake, IN
03/08/2019
ASC II is a great place to bring your car for service! The mechanics are knowledgeable and the pricing is fair! I have been bringing my cars to ASC II for about ten years for service and have always been satisfied with the service I received!

TH
Tommie H.
Chicago Heights, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/08/2019
Outstanding Service
I had an old 2004 Trailblazer that I regularly had serviced at ASC. I had 287 000 miles before It was totaled in a crash

James B.

WW
Walter W.
Ford Windstar Wagon
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the owner was friendly and the price was reasonable.

TC

Munster, IN
Chrysler 300
02/27/2019
Engine work
Good fast service took the time to make sure the car was fixed right.

Betty M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/16/2019
Skilled, Thorough and Reliable
We've been taking our vehicles to ASCII for many years after trying other repair shops in the area. ASCII is our "auto home" and they have serviced our camper trailer as well. They handle our business vehicles and have always made sure we didn't have much down time. So easy to communicate with and the entire staff is always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They are truly the "One Stop Shop" for auto needs.

HK
Howard K.
GMC Acadia
02/16/2019
Fast and friendly service. Easy to make an appointment. Have been taking my cars there for years.

Lansing, IL
02/15/2019
Friendly, fast service, very satisfied
I was very happy with how friendly the morning receptionist was. Took all my info,said someone would call around 12 and sure enough they did!
Mechanic explain the problem it was fixed and ready for me to pick up about 2 hours later... I would definitely recommend this Automotive service Center to my friends in the state

Carlos B.
02/15/2019
Honesty
I took my vehicle to 2 different auto shops and they were unable to accurately identify what my cars issue was. I took my car to ASC 2 and they were not only able to ascertain what my issue was, but they didn’t try to rip me off by telling me that a whole list of other things were wrong.

CK
Cheryl K.
02/12/2019
Great place for car repair
They are so helpful. As a female on her own, some places try to take advantage of me and tell me I need things that I don't. ASC always gives me the options on what can be done. They never try to talk me into things. If I ask questions, they answer me, or if they aren't sure, call me back. I always feel like they are trying to help me fix my car and not just take my money. I like that the mechanic calls me back, not always the girls in the office relaying what they said. The girls in the office are very nice, and try to help as much as they can, but sometimes the mechanic needs to explain things to you. They never do anything to my car without talking to me....not even an oil change without calling me.

Jeff S.
02/12/2019
Van
Excellent service and always caring

Tom S.
North Judson, IN
Dodge Journey
02/11/2019
Vehicle fix
Very good job and awesome service. I have gone to them for the past several years and they are the best.

PD
Penny D.
02/10/2019
Always friendly, excellent and timely service!!

Honda Civic Si
02/10/2019
Helpful in emergency
My car wouldn’t start just as I was hurrying to the hospital to be with my husband during his surgery. A friend jump started my car, and ASC II prioritized the diagnostics and battery installation so I was without a car the least amount of time. Thank you for the great service, and at a reasonable cost, too!

Jeff S.
02/08/2019
Excellent work and service
This is always a first rate shop, always up front and has excellent service and work