Jerry M.
Crete, IL
11/15/2019
Transmission replaced
Thank you for your hard work replacing my transmission in my 2012 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD. I appreciate how you keep your customers informed during repairs!

CK
Cheryl K.
11/13/2019
Very helpful to a widow that knows nothing bout cars
They are very helpful. They tell me exactly what's wrong. They let me know what I need to have done now or if something that can wait. The girls in the office are so nice and the mechanic will talk to me in terms I understand.

Johnny T.
Crete, IL
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said that it was good.

Mary D.
Ford Flex
11/08/2019
Running Like A Dream
This company has your best interest at heart. We have foreign and domestic vehicles in our household and ASCII has serviced all of our cars! The prices are spot on. The customer service is awesome!

Andrew S.
Sanford, FL
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
11/08/2019
Communication
Melissa, Alyssa and Jose were on point great service and great work will definitely recommend

RA
Richard A.
11/06/2019
No point in making an appointment
Made an appointment days in advance and cat never even looked at, no phone call. Will take business elsewhere

GP
Gregory P.
BMW 135i
11/05/2019
Great service great value
They are significantly cheaper than the dealership and do better work. Repairs are usually quick, sometimes same-day. They have done a great job with my BMW, and I take it there for anything from brakes and shocks to engine work.

Damon S.
Munster, IN
Chevrolet Caprice
11/04/2019
Great Shop
Great Shop. I have been taking my cars there for years. I won’t let another shop touch my cars. always great service??

ES
Ed S.
11/02/2019
Ed schutt
Just feel very comfortable having them service my truck

GS
Glenise S.
Park Forest, IL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/28/2019
ASC have consistently provided professional auto and excellent customer Service . Thank you for being the place I can truly trust. I have made decisions to seek services at other places due to my limited budget, but moving forward I will continue to utilize ASC for my auto repair service.

WN
Walter N.
Beecher, IL
Dodge Dakota
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Walter said that recommends the business for service.

CP
Corey P.
Dayton, TX
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Corey said the service was great and quick. The staff were very helpful.

North Judson, IN
10/16/2019
emission problems always corrected
All repairs are done quickly, cost quotes and timing right on or less. They are nice and professional. They all take pride in their work. Can't come up with a negative and we've used them quite a bit. Emissions repairs are done right. I've recommend them to family and friends.

TO
Tony O.
10/16/2019
All around great
I’ve been coming here for years and I’ve never been disappointed. Their prices are fair and their workmanship is A+. Their customer service is beyond great. They drove me home as my vehicle was going to be a couple hours and had a ride ready to pick me up if need be. Deal in good faith with ASCII. They’re the only shop I trust with the safety of my vehicles. 10/10 will return and recommend. The best.

Debi M.
Louisville, KY
10/13/2019
Fast and efficient
I am from out of town and found NTB because it is close to the highway. I drove in a flat. Though they were extremely busy, I got a new tire and was out the door in a couple hours. Thank you!!