08/28/2020
Friendly, clean, got me in and out quickly!
This was my first visit here and I was very happy! From walking in the door to a friendly greeting, a clean waiting room, and my wait time very short to get my work done I was very pleased with my experience!

Liz B.
Indiana
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Liz said the business did excellent work, very friendly, very professional, and had a great experience. She says she highly recommends the business.

Max B.
INFINITI Q50
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Max said the business has always been consistent, never had any problems, and he appreciates the honesty.

KH
Keith H.
Crown Point, IN
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Tarren. She said they are wonderful and their facility is so clean.

HK
Howard K.
Crete, IL
08/25/2020
Courteous and fair
They were able to fix the 2 problems I es having with my diesel truck. Family owned. Courteous and professional.

Marlynn G.
Bloom Township, IL
Mercedes-Benz C350
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Marlynn said her air is working, she hasn't had any problems, and the service was great.

GS
Glenise S.
Park Forest, IL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
08/24/2020
From my first visit to ASC II several years ago, until my most recent visit, I am totally pleased with the excellent and affordable service received.
I am so pleased that a friend referred me to ASC II several years ago. I have referred my family and friends , who have received excellent service too. This is definitely my go to place for my vehicle repairs.

Mike W.
08/24/2020
Quick oil change
Always done right the first time

Shawn S.
Brook, IN
08/22/2020
Excellent up front service
Just had ASC repair my 12 F350 6.7 diesel, and again they came out on top for me ! .... just as they did for me rebuilding transmission on my 08 Expedition, A+ rating, top shelf work and service.

MK
Mary K.
08/13/2020
Very professional, prompt service.

EK
Emma K.
Crete, IL
Jaguar S-TYPE
08/12/2020
Great and prompt service.
Very friendly customer service provided at front desk.

Susan B.
08/11/2020
Friendly staff. They get to your car at your appointment time - no waiting.
I take all 3 of my families cars to ASC II and have recommended them to my friends. The are an honestly run business. I never worry the work is not done right.

Don S.
Crown Point, IN
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/10/2020
Friendly quality service every time.
I always know my vehicle will be serviced and returned to me in a Timely and cost Effective manner. Thank you ASC II

Damon S.

RD
Richard D.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/07/2020
Great service and honesty.
Quality service at a great price. Very friendly, reliable and honest. Hard to get these traits now a day's.