Stan H.
Volvo C70
03/31/2020
Battery or Short circuit
My wifes car had not been used for two weeks because of the virus and did not start.I brought it in and you checked it over and cleaned some wires,Problem solved .

VM
Violetta M.
Crown Point, IN
Buick Enclave
03/29/2020
Great service and staff
Service and staff are always friendly.

Cynthia S.
Lexus IS 350
03/27/2020
Always have a friendly smile when I stop in. Quick, efficient, & great service

KK
Ken K.
Kia Rio
03/27/2020
Their staff is very friendly and efficient. They are accommodating. Would highly recommend them.

Tim B.
Whiting, IN
03/25/2020
Happy customer
Friendly and respectful customer service and make things more convenient.

Mike S.
Demotte, IN
Chevrolet Suburban
03/25/2020
Helpful and accommodating
Worked with me to fit my repairs into my budget. You don’t see that much anymore. Repairs done promptly and correctly. Highly recommended

Jeff S.
03/23/2020
Friendly
This is a great place to take your car, it is like a second family. They really take good care of you and at a fare price.

PA
Paul A.
Dodge Charger
03/21/2020
My Dodge Charger
I just bought a car and had a problem with the front end making noise.So I decided to try to repair the problem and tried a few things costing me money for parts and tools.Then numerous hours of research and installing parts and still had the problem.So I took it to ASC and took a ride with mechanic and explained everything to him.
He found the problem in minutes and barely cost me much.
This is the best shop highly recommended.

Betty M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/20/2020
ASC II never lets us down
We drove over an hour to bring our vehicle to ASC II for very good reason. They're worth the trip, knowing we can rely on their expertise to pinpoint the issues and perform the work needed to get it done. Some may complain about their cost but we have never had an issue with anything they've repaired. ever. They do it right the first time. Unlike most auto repair shops who make excuses for their shoddy cheap work. They handles all the headaches of dealing with our warranty company and remained very calm through a rigid incident with our warranty company. If you want it done right, take it to ASC II. They can also fix previous repairs from other shoddy shops. True mechanics through and through. The ASC II shop is spotless which says a lot too.

Stan H.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/18/2020
Grease,oil,filter and nap.
Everything was done well as I took a nap in the waiting room. There was no extra charge for nap.

John K.
Chrysler Sebring
03/18/2020 Category: Service
John said the technicians always do good work.

03/13/2020
Polite, service minded shop
Communication and sense for the customer’s perspective are abundantly obvious. We will definitely take advantage of their service for any future needs.

Debbie P.
Cedar Lake, IN
GMC Yukon
03/12/2020
Great Service and Reasonable prices
I have been using ASC for awhile now always use them for my cars. I call they get the car in have an estimate, instead of trying to take you, i tell them to fix it done.

They even ask if u need a ride home......Big business less big price....Always honest and legit.....

LC
Lawrence C.
Summit, IL
03/11/2020
2015 Taurus
Excellent job on my car. Water pump on fords are ridiculous to change. These guys in one day got it done and I can get back on the road. Thank you.

Carlos B.
03/07/2020
Integrity
I’ve never had a complaint about ASC2. I’ve taken all my vehicles here and they have always been honest about the work needed.