James W.
Crete, IL
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/15/2017
ASCII's Commitment to completely resolving customer issues and concerns.
I always have a feeling of total satisfaction with the resolve of my concerns regarding my vehicle. The staff at ASCII creates a level of comfort with me that continues to build my trust and confidence that my vehicle has been handled with the same level of value that I have. ASCII typically goes beyond normal levels of service to make certain that my satisfaction is at an optimum level.

12/15/2017
In the recent past it was the trust and cooperation I received. Recently that trust is now SUSPECT......
I requested to have used parts installed on my vehicle to keep my cost down. The parts installed had a short 60 day guarantee. The parts are now not functioning properly after much less that a year, and now new parts are required. I understand the philosophy of used parts, but I would have thought that ASCII would have tested the parts prior to installation to protect its own credibility with me as a customer. I feel that I was not treated as a loyal customer, in fact I felt blown off because ASCII did not want to be responsible for installation of a used part not tested prior to installation. My vehicle was kept there for three days to be told that I could pick it up with no mutually beneficial resolve. I have made it know that I want to be a life long customer. My request was not of value to ASCII in my humble opinion.
Jose M. from ASC II responded on 12/18/2017

We spoke with our customer to further explain what was going on with his car.

KR
Kurt R.
Crown Point, IN
02/20/2020
Honest
truly a service center you can trust

Charles B.
Quality Work at Family Pricing
I continue to wonder from year to year when to get a newer car, but ASCII keeps my 14 year old car working like new with reliable repairs and thorough maintenance. It makes it hard to justify a car payment when I have the best in the business keeping me up and running for a lot less. Jose, Alessia, and the ASCII team, thank you for all that you have done for our family over these many years!

DT
Debbie T.
Valparaiso, IN
Nissan Rogue
Outstanding service!
José and Kelly run their business with integrity and top-notch attention to detail.

Saint John, IN
Dodge Durango
2013 Durango
Work is always done correctly and very honestly. They never try to push unnecessary item. Very friendly and easy to make an appointment

Kim B.
02/12/2020
Awesome service
Wonderful people. got me in for oil change last minute. Very comfortable waiting area with awesome coffee selection. Love this place.

CZ
Carol Z.
Homewood, IL
Chrysler Pacifica
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Carol said the staff were very thorough in checking her vehicle.

RD
Robert D.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he had a good experience with this place.

LV
Linda V.
Crown Point, IN
Saab 9-3
01/31/2020
2008 Sabb
Took my Sabb in for a recheck for an issue that was repaired by ASC ll 5 months ago, unfortunately the issue did not present itself upon arrival. We were assured & encouraged to bring back anytime for the recheck!

Mark L.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/30/2020
Friendly and fair
Best in area!

GMC Yukon XL
01/30/2020
ASC II has always been so accommodating, even when I call needing service on short-notice. I never feel like they are trying to up sell me on additional parts, etc. They do exactly what is needed; and if they do see a problem, they call and throughly explain the situation and give me a few options on how to fix the issue.

PA
Paul A.
01/28/2020
friendly fast service
where kind enough to give me a ride home after dropping off my car, and to then pick me up at home to retrieve my car, when the work on it was completed. was very much appreciated

Alice S.
Chicago, IL
Buick LeSabre
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Alice's niece. She said they enjoy the work. The business has good mechanics, they are very happy with them, and the staff is reliable.

Cedar Lake, IN
01/22/2020
HONEST, KNOWLEDGEABLE, EFFICIENT, & PRICED RIGHT SERVICE
title says it all!! First time we've used the Crew & Services at ASCii since opening our shop. We will for sure be using them again in the future!

JE
John E.
Saint John, IN
Ford Expedition EL
01/21/2020
The entire ASC business is very professional and the service is fantastic