James W.
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/15/2017
ASCII's Commitment to completely resolving customer issues and concerns.
I always have a feeling of total satisfaction with the resolve of my concerns regarding my vehicle. The staff at ASCII creates a level of comfort with me that continues to build my trust and confidence that my vehicle has been handled with the same level of value that I have. ASCII typically goes beyond normal levels of service to make certain that my satisfaction is at an optimum level.

12/15/2017
In the recent past it was the trust and cooperation I received. Recently that trust is now SUSPECT......
I requested to have used parts installed on my vehicle to keep my cost down. The parts installed had a short 60 day guarantee. The parts are now not functioning properly after much less that a year, and now new parts are required. I understand the philosophy of used parts, but I would have thought that ASCII would have tested the parts prior to installation to protect its own credibility with me as a customer. I feel that I was not treated as a loyal customer, in fact I felt blown off because ASCII did not want to be responsible for installation of a used part not tested prior to installation. My vehicle was kept there for three days to be told that I could pick it up with no mutually beneficial resolve. I have made it know that I want to be a life long customer. My request was not of value to ASCII in my humble opinion.
Jose M. from ASC II responded on 12/18/2017

We spoke with our customer to further explain what was going on with his car.

Dawn W.
Nissan Rogue Select
12/04/2020
tune up
Friendly staff and very accommodating with drop off and delivery service. Prices are comparable. I appreciate that you can make an appointment unlike the Nissan dealership that wont do that. Never question with quality of work.

MA
Mark A.
Chevrolet Trax
11/25/2020
Job done in promised time as always
Always has vehicle ready in promised time or sooner. That helps out a lot when I work afternoons and have to get to work. Would recommend.

Debbie P.
Ford Edge
11/23/2020
Battery issue
I cannot put in words how this great staff cares about their customers..... thank you for always making a difference being honest and a true friend, to those who are in need.

PD
Pat D.
Calumet City, IL
11/21/2020
Got my heater working again so my feet aren't freezing
Had my car in to fix the heat. Replaced the blower motor. Got me in & out in a couple of hours so I didn't have to miss work. Thanks Jose!

TA
Tim A.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/12/2020
Great Mechanics!
The owner, Jose, is a honest mechanic. Always working with customers to make the cost effective decisions. Highly recommend them.

CD
Connie D.
Ford Edge
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Howard. He said that he would recommend the business.

Liz B.
Lowell, IN
11/06/2020
Amazing people and services EVERYTIME!!
ASC II is the only place that I trust! They will only do what needs to be done. They will not try to up sell you on anything or try to do unnecessary jobs. They truly treat you like family!! I will continue to bring my vehicles here. And when my daughter starts driving we will bring her vehicle too. When it is good enough for your kids, thats when you know!!! You will not get better service or experience anywhere else!!!

JN
Julie Anne N.
Kia Soul
11/05/2020
A caring local family business.
I was treated as a neighbor, not just a number. ASC is a caring family business. I always feel that they look out for my best interest. ASC understands how to retain customers. (ASC is also neat and clean!)

AW
Al W.
11/01/2020
New tires put on
Services are great like always and a good fair price.

Joseph W.
Ford Expedition
10/31/2020
Fantastic people fantastic work
I always bring my vehicles to them , friendly people to do business. They are very thorough and talk to you before starting work. Prompt with time it takes to work on your car

Dave L.
Saint John, IN
10/29/2020
Awesome
always take care of me and my vehicle VERY well

CP
Chuck P.
GMC Acadia
10/28/2020
Today’s appointment
Had ASC check my car out for an upcoming trip. Told me what needed immediate attention and what could be done at a later date. Never tried to sell me something I didn’t need. Good people

RV
Rose and Charlie V.
Buick LaCrosse
10/28/2020
Customer service
Caring, friendly,, courteous x efficient

Mary D.
Ford Flex
10/27/2020
Always Awesome Service
Our whole family has had ASC11 as our go to shop. The service is excellent and prices are spot on!