Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2019
Disappointed
Don’t go here if you have a warranty because they won’t get back to you on completing your service. Not to mention they’re really expensive. Quoted me $770 for brakes, when my father in law was able to do for $100. I would not recommend them.

RA
Richard A.
11/06/2019
No point in making an appointment
Made an appointment days in advance and cat never even looked at, no phone call. Will take business elsewhere

YG
Yury G.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/21/2019
Long time, missing parts
I was waiting 1,45 hour for change just one tire. They charged almost 40 dollars. Lost my valve cap and put wrong pressure to my tires. I think in this service nobody cares about customer.

Terrence S.
Chicago Heights, IL
03/07/2018
Took out bolts
Had me spend money all i did jack car up looking no bolts and wanted to charge me fuckem they knows

James W.
Crete, IL
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/15/2017
ASCII's Commitment to completely resolving customer issues and concerns.
I always have a feeling of total satisfaction with the resolve of my concerns regarding my vehicle. The staff at ASCII creates a level of comfort with me that continues to build my trust and confidence that my vehicle has been handled with the same level of value that I have. ASCII typically goes beyond normal levels of service to make certain that my satisfaction is at an optimum level.

12/15/2017
In the recent past it was the trust and cooperation I received. Recently that trust is now SUSPECT......
I requested to have used parts installed on my vehicle to keep my cost down. The parts installed had a short 60 day guarantee. The parts are now not functioning properly after much less that a year, and now new parts are required. I understand the philosophy of used parts, but I would have thought that ASCII would have tested the parts prior to installation to protect its own credibility with me as a customer. I feel that I was not treated as a loyal customer, in fact I felt blown off because ASCII did not want to be responsible for installation of a used part not tested prior to installation. My vehicle was kept there for three days to be told that I could pick it up with no mutually beneficial resolve. I have made it know that I want to be a life long customer. My request was not of value to ASCII in my humble opinion.
Jose M. from ASC II responded on 12/18/2017

We spoke with our customer to further explain what was going on with his car.

AK
Amy K.
Nissan Quest
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ron. He said he took his vehicle in because he was concerned about the battery and asked to have it checked. One hour later, they came out and told him he needed brakes because they were shot. He told them no and only wanted the battery checked and was told a terminal was loose on it and was charged $80 for this. He is very displeased about this and is not recommending them.