RP
Rick P.
08/31/2020
Great service, friendly knowledgeable staff
I have had oil changes and a new battery installed here and have gotten great products and services.

Danielle C.
Hazel Crest, IL
Ford Fiesta
07/24/2020
They are very professional
I really appreciate there team very professional and they keep you update with everything. And I thank you guys again for everything blessings to you.

Jim G.
03/11/2020
Good friendly service
On a day in which I had limited time I called ASC II to see if I could get my oil changed... they actually offered to come to my house and pick up my vehicle! I was amazed, and said if I could just drive over and wait for the service then be on my way that would fit my schedule better. They found the time and the job was completed inside a half hour!!! Thanks José and staff. Jim G.

WN
Walter N.
Beecher, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the business has good customer service.

Jim G.
12/19/2019
Friendly service.
I had a screw in my tire and made a call... was able to get in without an appointment. It was taken care of within the hour. Nice!

JIM G.

CO
Craig O.
08/28/2019
George the mechanic
George is great. He's been working on my cars for years. I trust him and that's kind of a rare relationship to have with a mechanic. He's what keeps me as a loyal customer of ASC.

RF
Rick F.
Nissan Rogue
06/22/2019
All the employees are very friendly and helpful.
Although I did ask for my brakes to be checked, 90 minutes is still pretty long for just an oil change.

AW
Alex W.
Indiana
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the service provided by this business took a little longer than he expected. He also said the prices were fair.

TL
Tammy L.
INFINITI Q70
05/01/2019
Good but not great
Usually I always have a great experience but this time was disappointing.
Socket was hanging from the bottom of my car. computer wasn’t reset, no reminder sticker in my window and grease on my center console.
They were apologetic which was appreciated.

04/01/2019
This was our first visit
After years of going only to my dealer for service because of too many bad experiences at other places, I decided to try ASC II on the recommendation of a friend. This facility is very close to home and that also was a factor. They were courteous and good at communicating what I needed. The job was done on time for the agreed upon price. I am satisfied with this experience and plan to return should any future repairs be required.

Jose R.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jose said there are small issues with the vehicle. The mechanics were able to repair them in a matter of minutes.

Dave L.
10/27/2018
Awesome personal service
Have multiple vehicles serviced here. They always understand what I need from each vehicle, and how to repair and/or service each one according to my needs. They not only know me by name, but my family by name also! Always concerned about my family as much as servicing my vehicles!

IT
Ines T.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Ines said she came in to this facility because the hood of her vehicle would not close. The lady at the front desk was nice. They took her in without an appointment. They had to oil the latch. She stated the service was pretty expensive.

Ralph B.
Kia Sorento
06/15/2018
Very good about getting you in for oil changes... Also will let you know of potential problems!!

Mike B.
12/21/2017
Good work on time
Work was done as discussed and completed on time