RA
Richard A.
11/06/2019
No point in making an appointment
Made an appointment days in advance and cat never even looked at, no phone call. Will take business elsewhere

GP
Gregory P.
BMW 135i
11/05/2019
Great service great value
They are significantly cheaper than the dealership and do better work. Repairs are usually quick, sometimes same-day. They have done a great job with my BMW, and I take it there for anything from brakes and shocks to engine work.

Damon S.
Munster, IN
Chevrolet Caprice
11/04/2019
Great Shop
Great Shop. I have been taking my cars there for years. I won’t let another shop touch my cars. always great service??

ES
Ed S.
Saint John, IN
11/02/2019
Ed schutt
Just feel very comfortable having them service my truck

GS
Glenise S.
Park Forest, IL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/28/2019
ASC have consistently provided professional auto and excellent customer Service . Thank you for being the place I can truly trust. I have made decisions to seek services at other places due to my limited budget, but moving forward I will continue to utilize ASC for my auto repair service.

WN
Walter N.
Beecher, IL
Dodge Dakota
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Walter said that recommends the business for service.

CP
Corey P.
Dayton, TX
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Corey said the service was great and quick. The staff were very helpful.

North Judson, IN
10/16/2019
emission problems always corrected
All repairs are done quickly, cost quotes and timing right on or less. They are nice and professional. They all take pride in their work. Can't come up with a negative and we've used them quite a bit. Emissions repairs are done right. I've recommend them to family and friends.

TO
Tony O.
Saint John, IN
10/16/2019
All around great
I’ve been coming here for years and I’ve never been disappointed. Their prices are fair and their workmanship is A+. Their customer service is beyond great. They drove me home as my vehicle was going to be a couple hours and had a ride ready to pick me up if need be. Deal in good faith with ASCII. They’re the only shop I trust with the safety of my vehicles. 10/10 will return and recommend. The best.

Debi M.
Louisville, KY
10/13/2019
Fast and efficient
I am from out of town and found NTB because it is close to the highway. I drove in a flat. Though they were extremely busy, I got a new tire and was out the door in a couple hours. Thank you!!

CD
Cassie D.
Hebron, IN
10/12/2019
Truly honest people
Took my daughters car there for a patch in one of her tires and they put it on the rack and seen how out of align it was . Then came got me and showed me the problem and never charged me for anything. Will go back and tell anyone to go there.

Deborah M.
Louisville, KY
Kia Sportage
10/11/2019
Absolutely Amazing Place
I was on a trip from Louisville, KY to Lockport, Il when I found I was driving in a flat tire. It was a bit after 5pm. I saw the open sign and hoped they were really open until 5:30. I have never met such accommodating, friendly and competent people. I was in and out in less than a half an hour. I cannot thank them enough. Bravo!

VO
Vivian O.
10/11/2019
True troopers
Thank you again, ASC II for showing me how much your staff care about the work and curiosity you extend to your customers. Great job

SK
Sid K.
Crown Point, IN
Nissan Murano
10/10/2019
Friendly & prompt service.
Friendly & prompt service. Waiting area is very comfortable.

Steve M.
Indiana
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business had reasonable prices, they were super nice and they always worked with him.