Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.4540228/5Overall Rating 4.4540228/5Overall Rating 4.4540228/5Overall Rating 4.4540228/5rating 4.4540228
Overall Rating 2.1791942/5Overall Rating 2.1791942/5rating 2.1791942rating 2.1791942rating 2.1791942

FG
Francine G.
Oakdale, NY
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Your service person John Grosso makes me such a satisfied customer! Your service techs always do great work on my car. Very confident in your people.
Always a satisfied customer thanks to John Grosso who does an outstanding job of maintaining my car. I feel well taken care of.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Francine,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Here at Atlantic Hyundai Service we strive for excellence in customer service, I'm glad that you are satisfied and confident with our Department. Atlantic Hyundai Service appreciates your business. Please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

MK
Margaret K.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Professional service , great staff and a clean area for customers to wait , my experience was great.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback Margaret! We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with exceptional customer service. In the future we look forward to maintaining that standard with you for years to come at Atlantic Hyundai.

Alfred F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Best service team on LI
Always friendly staff from the check in guys to the cashiers. John Grasso really cares about you and your car.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent visit. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the five start service you always deserve. In the future please visit us again for all your service needs at Atlantic Hyundai.

Ann F.
Central Islip, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
They always take good care of our car. Excellent service. Always dependable, reliable and courteous!
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback Ann! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent visit. John and the rest of our team look forward to taking care of your vehicle whenever you need service in the future.

TC
Tom C.
Patchogue, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai’s Service Review
After my pleasant experience with Atlantic Hyundai I would definitely return and go back for future services. I would also recommend the services of Atlantic Hyundai to family and friends. Thank you for the one of akind spectacular services, Good job!
Sincerely a very satisfied customer,
-T.C.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business.  Please continue to work with Francisco Calixte for all of your future service needs.

Andrew M.
Farmingdale, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I was towed in late sunday . Monday morning 9 AM I was called in Tire was replaced.

Road service was great also.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback! Atlantic Hyundai Serive appreciates your business, please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

CG
Cheryl G.
Massapequa, NY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl G.
Alyssa GRITTANI is GREAT!!! She keeps you informed and updates you about your car while you are waiting. She is friendly and caring. She is an asset to Hyundai!!!.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear Alyssa took great care of you and your vehicle. At Atlantic Hyundai we strive to provide five star service. In the future we look forward to taking care of your vehicle again.

RF
Rachelle F.
Centereach, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
The service dept was clean and organized. I was there less then an hour after work. I like that they have late work night hrs instaed of going on a saturday!
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Alyssa Grittani for all of your future service needs.

Ann F.
Central Islip, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/06/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
John Grosso and service department always take good care of us. I know can always depend on them to do what I request and advise if anything else is needed.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you to see you experienced the five star service you deserve. In the future please come back to visit if you ever need your vehicle service.

SG
Stanley G.
Ridge, NY
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Hyundai Service is always EXCEELLENT
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business, it is our goal to provide our customers with five star service.we look forward to working with you in the future at Altantic Hyundai.

PS

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

East Islip, NY
10/20/2018 Category: Service
WORST SERVICE CALL EXPERIENCE EVER
Got a call on a recall of the airbag. assumed it was the one in the steering wheel. picked up the car and found the entire glovebox emptied on the floor. the cabin filter was also on the floor along with the plastic clips holding the glovebox closed. the paperwork showed a walk around inspection was done a checklist was to be attached but it wos'nt. I called as recommended if not satisfied with service but got the machine . asked for callback but got none. worst service call i ever got.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Matt,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Atlantic Hyundai Service appeciates your business, please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

James D.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Rich always does a great job for me whenever I have a problem with my car, which is not often due to the Elantra being a terrific car, and makes sure that everything is working well.
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Richard Maggio for all of your future service needs.

EC
Elisa C.
Mastic, NY
10/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent sevive.great staff
Will go back for sevice.great sevive.great suv.my Tucson is,awsome
VICTORIA V. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  Atlantic Hyundai appreciates your business and will continue to strive to give you the 5 star service you deserve.  Please continue to work with Alyssa Grittani for all of your future service needs.

ED
Edward D.
Port Washington, NY
Car Repairs
John Grisso is the best! He handled my car’s repair issues in a very professional manner.
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank your such great feedback! We strive to provide our customers with five star service. We are glad to see your experience went well and look forward to working with you for years to come at Atlantic Hyundai.

Bronx, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Atllantic Hyundai service center is the best. The staff is great. They are very informative. Thank you Rob Domino!
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for such kind feedback. We strive to provide our customers with the five star service they deserve. In the future we look for to servicing your vehicle for years to come at Atlantic Hyundai.

TG
Thomas G.
West Islip, NY
2017 Hyundai Azera
Paint repair
I’ve been a customer since 2007 I have bought 5 vehicle from this dealership and recommended other over the past - I’ve had small issues in the past but they were always rectify recently there was an issue with the paint I had to leave the car here for four days but I was given a loaner thanks to Tim the service manger and Matt the body manger the car came out great they both stayed in touch with me with the progress on the repair -at the end the car was given back looking like new I was really happy due to Tim and Matt please past this review on to YOUR BOSS great job I appreciate what you both have done
For me 👍👍👍👍👍
ASIA R. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent service appointment. Please feel free to come back to Atlantic Hyundai in the future for all your service needs.

James D.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
I have purchased five Hyundai over the years, all from Atlantic Hyundai. I have never been disappointed with the service provided to my vehicle. Rich Maggio does a terrific job informing me of any extra work that may be necessary. The wait is short but the lounge helps pass the time. Overall, the cost is reasonable and the work great.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

James,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad we are able to provide great service to you  and your vehicle over the years. Atlantic Hyundai Service appreciates your business, please continue to work with Rich Maggio for all of your future service needs.

Mark B.
Islandia, NY
09/29/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a routine oil change and complimentary detail and i was impressed. My car came out looking immaculate!!! Two thumbs up for the service provided.
BRIANNA H. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Mark,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Atlanric Hyundai service appreciates your business, please continue to work with John Grosso for all of your future service needs.

Alfred F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2018 Category: Service
OIL SERVICE
Another welcoming service by the staff of Atlantic Hyundai. You guys make so easy and I'm thankful to had a service department that cares like you. Special shout out to John Grasso, your the BEST.
ABIGAIL L. from Atlantic Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Alfred,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so glad to know that John Grosso and our service team provided you with great customer service. Please continue to work with John for your future service needs