KG
Ken G.
05/22/2019
Very pleased again
I’ve done business with these lovely folks since the ‘80s and have never been unhappy with their work. My most recent visit involved a new radiator and hoses on an ‘03 Impala. Well they noticed the A/C wasn’t up to snuff also and so with my permission they quickly brought it back to life. Now it’s all working like new and I’m enjoying my 12 mile commute to work every day in comfort and without worries of being stuck on a shoulder of I-459. Great job...again. Thank you Grace, Norman and staff.

05/10/2019
Honest mechanics
Always great work, nice folks and on time.

FS
Fletcher S.
Nashville, TN
05/04/2019
Superb service
Friendly.
Excellent service.
Radiator leak. Grandson had van towed by AAA. AAA and family of his friends, who were with him said "this a good place." Correct.
Drove from Nashville the next day and van repaired by early afternoon.
Never seen such a clean repair shop.

05/03/2019
Very Christian people
Very clean environment good people keep they word to get the vehicles on timeout do they base to make it a great company they're very reliable

SJ
Sheree J.
Nissan Rogue
05/01/2019
They are professionals
They know what they are doing and that's why Triple A recommends and refers their customers to them. Triple A knows we can get reliable service to our vehicles every time.

VT
Vangie T.
Lexus LS 430
04/25/2019
April 24 visit
The owners, service techs and facility.

04/21/2019
Reliable and great service
Mr Norman knows the business and gives me honest assessment of my car’s issues, if any. Reliable, friendly team.

04/19/2019
I own a small business and have several company vehicles. The service is excellent, they use only the best parts and stand behind their work. Very honest people that care about providing great service. Have been shortcut in the past and lied to by other companies and have never experienced that with Auto & Truck

04/17/2019
My 2010 Honda Odyssey
I thought the work was performed efficiently and it did not take a lot of time.

GJ
Gwendolyn J.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Gwendolyn said the service was great.

LT
Lurene T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Lurene said the service at this business was excellent, she appreciates the service.

03/30/2019
Wait time is reasonable
They served the car on a short notice and I was out in an hour.

GW
Grace W.
GMC Envoy
03/29/2019
The first time I called for a quote, Norman was friendly and took plenty of time in discussing my concerns. I took my vehicle to him and he took more time. The final bill was exactly what he quoted. Grace was wonderful to work with on the billing side too. I was very pleased with their service so I took another one of my vehicles to them. They are now my preferred mechanic when I am in Birmingham! I have referred other family members to them.

Thanks,
Grace W.
Arkansas

Mark L.
Pinson, AL
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/28/2019
Friendly, helpful people that know what they are doing!!
This was the third time I have been there and they are consistent with everything they have done! Great work! Done right!

Joseph C.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said he is always very happy when going to this business.

David H.
Ashville, AL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place was fantastic and very helpful.

KJ
Kevin J.
Northport, AL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said they did a good job, they kept in constant communication with him and he had no issues.

KA
Karen A.
Phenix City, AL
03/11/2019
The people you have working there
Y'all have the greatest people working there I was in Birmingham with my child when the car broke down I called you guys just to bring it whenever you get it fixed quickly enough time you're also give me a ride back to my hotel and back to McCoy I will Recommend you to anybody

LH
Lynn H.
Helena, AL
Subaru Ascent
03/08/2019
I know when I walk in that I will he treated fairly and not over pay for the work that is done.
Not only do I not feel like I am getting talked down to.., I feel like I am communicated to/with in a way I understand. Thank you!

RT
Robbie T.
Bessemer, AL
03/06/2019
Transmission Service
I have been using Auto & Truck Services for over 30 years. On the Mustang, it had been siting in the basement for many years. The transmission developed a grunt when up shifting. I felt that the sitting up may have effected the trans filter. They did a pan drop filter service and a flush to remove any sludge that may have cause the grunt. The transmission now works perfectly. This shop always goes the extra mile to make sure the service is right for the condition presented. As always, great care was provided for my car.