saverina m.
excellent service

Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/11/2019
Car maintenance
These gentlemen were very friendly, knowledgeable and it was pleasant to work with them. They are now my go to guys for car service.

Mike L.
Scottsdale, AZ
11/09/2019
Car Service--Axle Repair
Great service. owner of the shop personally handled my car and did a great job and at a great, reasonable price. Great place!!

Dustin C.
Gilbert, AZ
11/07/2019
Incredible bedside manner
James is new to me. He was able to deliver bad news about my vehicle and made sure I knew I had options. I’m looking forward to building a relationship with James and his staff.

WD
WAKANDA D.
Buick Encore
11/06/2019
The men are very nice and very respectful.
Thank you very much for saving me. I couldn't have found better mechanic in the valley. I well send my friends to you. Your staff is awesome .

BW
BRYAN W.
10/28/2019
They are nice and professional

david g.
10/28/2019
WOW amazing
I have had much trouble with my Jeep wrangler it has been almost 6 months trying to figure out an overheating prop with a car who never over heats. and wow the service, kindness the calmness from james and his knowledge. The car runs like new he fixed the problem in no time I am going back to him to install new doors and a top I just love this place - as a women i felt secure in my car and i wow the service just amazing. Thank you so much James and the family at Eminent Total Car Care.

MV
MONSEN v.
Mercury Sable
10/27/2019
Great service.
From diagnostics to outright making you feel like you're a part of a team, they are the best. James and his team were friendly, cortiouse, and Just a great experience over all. I would definitely recommend anyone to take they're car there.

DAN C.
Quality Service from an Honest Business
This place is right down the street from my office and so I thought I'd take my car in on a weekday morning for an oil change and tire rotation. I was in and out under an hour and the price was extremely reasonable. I met the owner, James, and he's a great guy running an honest business. That's not easy to find in the car care world. On a side note, about a week later, I had a slow leak in one of my tires and I brought it down. They told me they don't do tire repairs, but they did inspect the tire, at no charge, to see if they could find the nail. These guys are all about quality service. Highly recommended!

CK
COLLEEN K.
Saturn SL
Fast and efficient.
This place knows what they are doing. The new owner is helpful and also is hands on. Watch tv and eat a cookie while u wait!

AR
Alissa R.
Honest feedback & solid work
I have been coming to this shop now for a little over a year. It was recently sold to a new owner. Let me just say, the previous owner passed his shop down into capable hands. This place is now veteran owned. I had the pleasure of meeting James today for a routine oil change. He's a personable guy, he talked to me about his previous mechanical experience and how he runs his shop. He's not going to recommend anything that doesn't need immediate attention. I like that. Who wouldn't? His pricing is reasonable for parts and labor. I'll be returning back for all my maintenance needs in the near future. :)

SANDY B.
Gilbert, AZ
Buick LaCrosse
10/21/2019
Great service,friendly and professional
Great service , friendly atmosphere and very professional

david h.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/21/2019
Customer focused
Set the appointment on Friday for a Monday repair. Was in and out in the designated time, shop was clean and people friendly.

GO
Gary O.
10/18/2019
Quick , clean , up front on quotes.
Great on time work , easy drop off.

jordan t.
10/17/2019
Awesome service!!
I only had an oil change done, but they provided excellent friendly service! The got the job done fast and for a fair and reasonable price. I will definitely be going back and recommending them to others.