Kaitlin B.
07/20/2019
Honest Shop every time
I took my car in for an oil change and to check my breaks due to squeaking. Even though they could have pushed for new brakes (45K mile) they said my breaks were fine. I appreciate this shops honesty and integrity because that is sorely missed in this industry.

Rob and Sharon C.
07/19/2019
My wife and I have been going to this place for a while. No complaints. They find the problem. They fix it. They are kind. They got great cookies. This place got my vote.

Chandler, AZ
07/16/2019
Good service. Fair price. No long wait time. In and out. No up sales whatsoever!! Excellent shop.

SANDI S.
Dodge Avenger
07/15/2019
Only mechanics I trust with my car
I have been taking my car to Dave and the guys at All Tune and Lube for 5 years. I trust thier options and he never tried to push services I dont need. Definately recommend!

JJ
Josephene J.
Nissan Frontier
Quick service
Two separate auto issues, A/C and windshield washer lines, resolved in an hour.

DT
Dennis and Maria T.
Great honest service
My 2002 Toyota Highlander has 235,000 miles. I would not trust anyone else but All Tune and Lube..

Ruth M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2019
RGM 070919
I was greated by Dave who made me feel welcomed and the staff made efficient use of their time to have my vehicle taken care of.

DT
Don T.
Mesa, AZ
Chevrolet Corvette
07/11/2019
A great repair shop
The service guy Dave one of the best persons I ever dealt with very honest and straight to the point will help you any way he can thanks Dave again

PS
PAUL S.
Scottsdale, AZ
07/03/2019
100% Satisfaction
The guys at All Tune know their stuff. Complete experts in auto care and maintenance. The will only provide what you need. No worries on if you're getting sold a service or part you don't need. Honest group. Total pros! I am a mechanic in my own mind but I feel I need their help with my 2 cars and my truck. I expect service and so demand knowledgeable mechanics working on my vehicles. That's exactly what you get when you come here for services. Thank you.

Josh D.
07/03/2019
Dave and his wife are the best.
The owner's wife makes delicious cookies. In addition, my vehicle was repaired.

GL
GREG and AMY L.
Honda Element
07/01/2019
Satisfied customer
The only shop I trust if I can’t or don’t have the time to do the job myself.

Daniel m.
Phoenix, AZ
06/21/2019
Best Car care and service
Dave is so knowledgeable and only recommends what is needed for your vehicle. He gives impeccable service and I am a customer for life. I recommend All Tune and Lube for all your car needs. Thank you Dave for being so honest and for setting the standard in service!!!

WO
WALTER O.
06/13/2019
Great service at a fair price. I like the fact that Dave does not try and up sell you, he does just what is needed, an “honest mechanic”

06/08/2019
I found All Tune and Lube Total Car Care very resourceful and answered all my questions.
This was not my first time here. I had no problem here everyone was very nice to me. I received my vechile back in good working order with all the work done properly.

Phoenix, AZ
06/08/2019
Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
I knew I would get good and honest service at All Tune so I called to see if I could get an inspection of a vehicle I wanted to purchase, and Dave said space was available and to bring it on in. I was greeted and Dave put in information needed to perform the service. When the inspection was completed Dave explained in detail the work that was needed and how it affected the working of the vehicle. I’ve used All Tune for about 5 years for different repairs on my present vehicle and I’ve always been treated fairly. I have recommended this business to others.

PW
Paul W.
06/05/2019
The absolute best shop for the money.
The work was done very well, right on time. vehicle was clean. Price was less than I anticipated.

VH
VALERIE H.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
06/03/2019
The. Best ever!!
Dave and crew are the best ever. Always looking out for me and my car. They always provide exactly what I need and nothing more and they stand behind the quality of their work. Love Dave, love the fact that I can count on them being fair in their pricing. I would recommend them to anyone

05/22/2019
Quick
Quick and complete

Debbie B.
Dodge Caravan
05/17/2019
Great same day service!
Great same day service. Straight forward pricing and explanation. Take all our vehicles here!

TP
TONY P.
05/16/2019
Always Friendly, Always Done Right
Been going to All Time and Lube for years.... wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. I consider Dave to be a friend and all the mechanics to be my partners in the effort to keep my 10 year old car running smoothly.