All Tune and Lube Total Car Care

Helaman M. on 01/10/2018
Helaman said the employees were informative, friendly and good, but it was a little expensive for what was done.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 350
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018
Crys P. on 01/08/2018
"Customer needs come first "
I was given the opportunity to take my car elsewhere because of the length of time needed to repair my car I chose not to go elsewhere
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 07:59 PM
Siaosi M. on 01/04/2018
Siaosi said the staff informed him of everything about the repairs. Dave and Brian were awesome and helpful. They were very detail-oriented and they made sure he knew and felt comfortable about what they were doing. They gave him a proper diagnosis.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2018
CHRIS S. on 01/02/2018
"Same Great Work As Always"
What keeps me coming back to All Tune is the honest service and honest prices. I was in for a simple oil change but was told I had a blown shock and my valve cover gaskets were leaking (I was aware of the latter problem simply by the smell in the cabin). The counterman gave me the prices of the parts and an approximate idea of the labor. Rather than applying any pressure with dire warnings, he gave me the straight skinny. I really appreciate that and have recommended All Tune to friends and acquaintances whenever they need service.

On the downside ( ;-) ) Dave and crew are SO busy they are often swamped with work! That won't stop me from being a customer-for-life, though.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML500
Service Date: 12/09/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 04:54 PM
BRIDGETTE S. on 01/02/2018
"Always feel better after leaving All Tune!"
Dave is one of the best and most honest mechanics I have come across. He will always recommend and quote all work for you before starting any work. Any time I have needed work done and gotten other estimates, his is typically the lowest. Even if it isn't, I would still bring my car to him because I know he'll make sure everything is done correctly the firs time. He really takes care of my cars and I recommend him to all of my friends and family.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 03:01 PM
Paola Z. on 12/29/2017
Paola said this business was done really quickly.
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Service Date: 12/23/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017
Bradley R. on 12/27/2017
Bradley said he did not have any issues with the business. Everything worked out well.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Joseph M. on 12/27/2017
Joseph said the business is very quick and affordable.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Leman A. on 12/26/2017
Leman said the staff care. They listen, do a good job and do it on time.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017
Lee N. on 12/22/2017
Lee said the staff told him what was wrong, and carried on a conversation with him.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
Mr./Ms. G. on 12/21/2017
"Smart, Fast, and Honest"
These guys are very knowledgeable and very prompt. But most important they are HONEST!!!
This is not the first of our company vehicles that they have worked on. We will keep doing business
with them in the future. You will leave there knowing you got your vehicle fixed right, without your
wallet being drained!!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 01:52 PM
KAY P. on 12/15/2017
"All Tune Car Care"
I have been taking my car to All Tune for over 8 years and Dave and his staff have always given outstanding service. I would not hesitate to recommend All Tune for automotive care.
Vehicle: Saturn SL
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 09:44 PM
Kaleb M. on 12/11/2017
Kaleb said the service was great. They got it done on time and when he expected it.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Rebecca V. on 12/11/2017
Rebecca said the staff treated her well. They took the best care of the vehicle that they could and she enjoyed going there as well as talking with the staff. The service they provided was the best.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Zoey M. on 12/11/2017
Zoey said the staff were very friendly, professional and did what needed to be done. They did not try to add extra work they worked with her as much as possible.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 11/30/2017
JAMES and DEBBIE W. on 12/08/2017
"Only One I Trust"
I have an inherited 25 year old Buick that my Father left behind. He took very good care of it. I`m carrying on where he left off. I also have a custom 2006 mustang that is my pride and joy. I have taken both vehicles to other shops never to return. I expect the shop to treat my vehicles with the same care that I treat them myself. It took time and many disappointments to finally find the right shop. Dave and his crew have helped me to maintain both vehicles in the best condition possible at prices that I can afford. When the a/c in the mustang went out (I missed the ford recall for free) I called several shops just to see if Dave truly was the best deal. His price for the same exact repair quoted by other shops was sure enough a few hundred dollars less. I have special vinyl wrappings on my mustang that are easily scratched if extreme care is not taken when working on it. The team has never put a scratch on it. I just had the oil changed in the Buick and I was in and out in 20 minutes, even though the lot and the shop was full with vehicles. This is my go to shop for any work that needs done when I can't do it myself. I highly recommend All Tune and Lube !
Vehicle: Buick Skylark
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 10:26 PM
DIANA M. on 11/28/2017
"Best of the best"
I never have a question about the service they performed. They are trustworthy and great at their jobs. I couldn't recommend them more highly.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 07:57 PM
Eric S. on 11/28/2017
Eric said the business did the job accurately and handled the repairs correctly.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
Marcus J. on 11/28/2017
Marcus said the staff are very friendly people and they are problem solvers. They solved all his problems that he had with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
David H. on 11/24/2017
David said everything was fine at this business and he would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry