BR
Barbara R.
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Barbara said they are the best in the area and she has been going there for years. They are honest and fair. She mentioned she is moving out of state and hopes she can find a business like them.

KH
Kevin H.
Honda Accord
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said this business is very thorough and very honest.

TC
Tammy C.
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Tammy said the business has always given them good service. They have always been kind people.

JE
Juan E.
Suzuki Vitara
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Juan said the business is always good with his vehicle, and he mentioned they provide excellent work.

Kimberly M.
Villa Park, CA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Kimberly said she liked this business allot.

JONATHAN P.
Yorba Linda, CA
01/19/2017
New tires
Great price and great service.

DV
DREAMA V.
01/11/2017
Homest
Honest , reasonable, and they get the job done !!

MICHELLE M.

BD
BARBARA D.
12/30/2016
Honest and trustworthy
It's stressful finding a mechanic you can trust. I don't know much about cars and feel like I'm at their mercy when I hear I need some kind of service. I have no way of knowing if they are telling me the truth or upselling me something I don't really need. But I have been taking my car to Jack for 3 years, and I trust that he is telling me the truth. I have asked if he thinks I need a service that another mechanic recommended, and he told me no. He wants what is best to keep my car running well, even though it has over 150,000 miles. With his help, I think I can get over 200,000 at least! Thanks!

Roger M.
Mission Viejo, CA
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Roger said he was able to get his vehicle into the business for service and he was pleased with the good work they did.

Lisa M.
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Lisa said the business is always very honest.

MARK M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/26/2016
PT Cruiser
Great shop, honest, very good communication. I would highly recommend.

LX
Liqun X.
Volkswagen Passat
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Liqun said this business provided good service and he felt comfortable there. He loved them and the service was good. The staff were good people.

RON M.
Yorba Linda, CA
12/22/2016
Auto Care Plus always takes great care of our vehicles.
Auto Care Plus does a great job of keeping our vehicles in great condition. They are always fair and repairs are performed in a timely manner.

SE
Sharon E.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Sharon said the business is always there for her.

EB

CHRIS C.
Buick LeSabre
11/18/2016
10 Star + Service and Quality
The Snyders have been so good to us and our cars. My LeSabre has around 214,000 miles, and still runs like new. Thank you to the detail-oriented technicians. Jack and Jan are the best. Bar non — Chris & Susan Cornforth, Orange, Ca

Dean B.
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Dean said they are very informative. He would recommend the business.

DAVID C.
11/11/2016
Problem returns
I had a problem with the check engine light. It was on and I spent more than three hundred dollars getting it repaired. Less than a week later it was on again. I am unhappy. However I have had good service from this shop in the past. So I will return it as soon as I can.