AL
Corona, CA
Honda Insight
09/24/2016
Loved it!
A week prior to bringing the vehicle to Auto Care Plus, I brought it into the dealership (I had a coupon) for an oil change.
The dealership informed me I needed new brake pads. I let them know I would take care of it.
I brought the car into Auto Care Plus and Jack called asking why exactly I wanted to change the brake pads. I informed him the dealership said I was past due on new ones, bordering dangerous. Jack informed me I had over 1/2 my pads left. I love his honesty and has earned a valued customer. Thank you

Mehran G.
Kia Optima
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Mehran said he was happy with this business. He would recommend them for service.

DAVID C.
09/23/2016
Repair
Tire repair, electrical starter checked, vibration (tires rotated & balanced)
Reliable work, cost less than estimate.

Carl S.
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Carl said they did a good job.

Cindy M.
Anaheim, CA
09/18/2016
My car is old, but it keeps going, and going, and going.
Thanks to Auto Care Plus my old car is still running great.

John M.
Ford Aerostar
09/17/2016 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

RP
Roxy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
09/07/2016
They know their stuff. A true mechanic.
Toom my truck to 3 different mechanics no one could figure it out but Jack at Auto Care Plus did! He knows his stuff.

RP
ROXY P.
Costa Mesa, CA
GMC Pickup
09/02/2016

SHERI H.
Fullerton, CA
08/31/2016
Love the fair prices and friendly service.
I really appreciate this business, but I did not appreciate that someone who smoked was clearly in my vehicle. There was such a strong odor, I had to air it out for a couple of days. I would still come back, but maybe if employees smoke, they shouldn't be the ones moving vehicles.
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 09/09/2016

Thank you Sheri for your review.  We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service.   But we were sorry to hear that you smelled smoke in your vehicle after it was serviced and we apoligize for any inconvenience.  We do appreciate the fact that you brought it to our attention so that it we could remedy the situation.  Above all else, providing customers with an excellent experience at our shop is our main goal.

We do appreciate your business.
Jan & Jack

STEVE S.
Mazda Tribute
08/28/2016
Well done diagnosis
Spot-on diagnosis of faulty rear catalytic converter causing loss of power, glad to have this expertise available in Orange.

GC
Gail C.
Mitsubishi Galant
08/23/2016 Category: Service
Gail said she would recommend the business for service.

Marilyn S.
Buick LeSabre
08/22/2016 Category: Service
Marilyn said the business provided great service. The employees fixed the problem her vehicle was having and she was satisfied.

PT

Trustworthy

Mark C.
Acura TL
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Mark said this business was really good.

KEVIN B.

THAD R.
BMW 318is
07/27/2016
A/C service
Repair was completed as scheduled and at only slightly above the quoted price

DAVID D.

IRENE D.
Brea, CA
07/17/2016
What do you mean by "Review Title?" The review is below:
Jack, Jack, Jr. and Jan run a business that is throughly reliable and honest. They are superb people. I drive my car with great confidence, knowing they have taken care of it. Irene D.

PC
PAT C.
Anaheim, CA
07/12/2016
The people and the excellent service
I have been coming here for quite awhile now. The keep me safe and my car on the road. I will not go anywhere else because of the excellent service