RON M.
Yorba Linda, CA
12/22/2016
Auto Care Plus always takes great care of our vehicles.
Auto Care Plus does a great job of keeping our vehicles in great condition. They are always fair and repairs are performed in a timely manner.

SE
Sharon E.
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Sharon said the business is always there for her.

EB

CHRIS C.
Buick LeSabre
11/18/2016
10 Star + Service and Quality
The Snyders have been so good to us and our cars. My LeSabre has around 214,000 miles, and still runs like new. Thank you to the detail-oriented technicians. Jack and Jan are the best. Bar non — Chris & Susan Cornforth, Orange, Ca

Dean B.
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Dean said they are very informative. He would recommend the business.

DAVID C.
11/11/2016
Problem returns
I had a problem with the check engine light. It was on and I spent more than three hundred dollars getting it repaired. Less than a week later it was on again. I am unhappy. However I have had good service from this shop in the past. So I will return it as soon as I can.

JEFF M.

GARY M.
Acura MDX
10/30/2016
My experience
My experience from start to finish was informative, fast, and a job well done!

KW
KAY W.
Cadillac CTS
10/29/2016
My first time visit was great. Jan gave me a ride home while my brakes were serviced. Jack informed me that the brakes were fine. Very honest and fair. Thanks

Don S.
Placentia, CA
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Deloris. She said this business was excellent and had good service. She enjoyed working with them.

Kimberly M.
Villa Park, CA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Kimberly said she would recommend this business for service.

DENNIS H.
10/19/2016
Good and polite service. The car is running great!

DENNIS H.
Scion xB
10/11/2016
Even though it was the end of the day, your mechanic took my car and found the problem. I appreciate that.

MATT W.
Placentia, CA
10/06/2016
Always trustworthy, always friendly
I appreciate the friendly interactions and I am always sure that they will do a great job on my car. I like the feeling that I can trust my car to them.

SP
SUSAN P.
10/02/2016
Happy Camper
I recently relocated to Anaheim and came to Auto Care Plus on the advice of a coworker. My care was long overdue for some maintenance and repairs. I was thrilled to have my care returned to me minus all the shakes and rattles and ice cold air flowing from my vents. The service was fast, friendly and first-rate.

SU
SONIA U.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/01/2016
Aleays a pleasant experience!
Courteous service, even when I'm not. Fair prices with quality service, and I am never oversold!

Jack only does service that is needed, he is not out to make a quick buck, and he does a fantastic job.

Jan is always so kind, helpful, patient, and graceful.

I always get a full report on my car with potential future issues to keep an eye on. I have never felt more confident about the health and safety of my car.

Praise God I found them❣

Jack M.
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Jack said they were friendly, and did what he asked. His neighbor recommended them.

DAVID D.
Yorba Linda, CA
09/28/2016
FILLING TYRES WITH NITRO
FAST JOB / IN /OUT

ROBERT H.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/25/2016
The people who work there
Great service, great people skills and a place with great integrity and honesty. Great prices.