Max R.
Santa Ana, CA
Mazda B4000
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Max said the business couldn't fix his vehicle. They determined that it was not the issue that they thought it was, and the engine would need to be replaced to fully fix the problem.

MAX R.
Santa Ana, CA
Mazda B4000
09/23/2018
Decent parts changers but I wouldn't rely on them for diagnostics
They are nice people and if all you need is basic work, it is a good place. If you need them to analyze the cause, I would look elsewhere.

PC
Paul C.
Placentia, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business had his vehicle for 9 days with no calls made to him, finally on 10th day he called them and they told him what was wrong with his vehicle. He has no idea why they never called him. The service was great, but he was wondering why he had to call them to find out what was wrong. The business seemed good , but he does not know what took so long.

BILL S.
12/20/2017
Slow oil change
I drove in and asked about an oil change. They had a rack open so they got me right on. Most oil changes take about 15 minutes so I waited for the car. An hour and one half later the car was finished. Couldn't figure out why it took so long. They knew I was waiting so why didn't they get it done sooner. They found a nail in my tire and asked if they should fix it. I thought it would take three hours if an oil change takes an hour and one half so I declined. Not sure if I'm going back.

DAVID C.
11/11/2016
Problem returns
I had a problem with the check engine light. It was on and I spent more than three hundred dollars getting it repaired. Less than a week later it was on again. I am unhappy. However I have had good service from this shop in the past. So I will return it as soon as I can.

Brian S.
04/26/2016 Category: Service
Brian said the service was great, but the $120 an hour rate is astronomical.

Doron W.
Ford Expedition
12/17/2015 Category: Service
Doron said the employees at the business are very nice and the service is always fast. The services provided by the business are over priced compared to other businesses he has gone to.