MATT W.
Placentia, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
10/07/2018
Reliable and pleasant experience
We have been taking all of our family's cars to Auto Care Plus for a few years now and they never disappoint. Everyone is always very friendly and I never feel that they are doing something that is not in my best interest. I appreciate that they show me the broken parts' even though I am not a mechanic - I can see what they see. It is a family business and I like supporting that as well. I recommend Auto Care Plus to my friends.

LW
LIZ W.
GMC Canyon
10/05/2018
Knowledge and Customer Service!!!
My last 4 vehicles have been in the hands of Auto Care Plus....Jack and his son Jack along with Jan in the office always go above and beyond for their business and customers. Ongoing knowledge and their customer service, along with their honesty is why I have, and will be a customer. I recommend them highly for vehicle repairs.

DAVID D.
Yorba Linda, CA
10/04/2018
GOOD PLACE TO TAKE CAR TO BE WORKED ON
ALWAYS GOOD TO TAKE THE IN / GOOD P/ACE / GOOD JOB .

WB
Wayne B.
Lincoln Mark VIII
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the facility is reasonably priced and the staff do good work fairly quickly, but Jack did not give him a estimate on the fuel pump and labor.

FR
Fred R.
GMC Yukon XL
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the staff at this business was honest. They do the work on time and he has no issues with them.

GC
GARRETT C.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/22/2018
No complaints
Friendly service. Dropped my truck off on Friday and they made sure the service was complete by Monday. Final price was close to quote.

Jasmine S.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jasmine said she likes the fact that the business has been family owned for three generations. She stated that there was a time when she was charged thirty-five dollars just for the business to lift her vehicle to retrieve the overflow cap.

ROBERT H.
09/17/2018
Regular Maintenance
This particlar fsmily own business is just of the chart. They cannnot so enough for you. Thwy want you to be satisfied. They have teemendous integrity snd honesty for regarding rheir service. They always do a great job. They are highly recommended.

CF
CAREN F.
Nissan Sentra
09/12/2018
Great Service & Fair Price
I needed a repair done to my car. I needed to wait there while the repair was completed. It was done quickly and all the people that work there from the front desk to the mechanics are very pleasant and seem happy. They are honest and I will be back for regular service & maintenance.

09/12/2018
Honest
Great family owner business for all auto care needs

PS
PATRICK S.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/27/2018
Good work
I met Jack and Jan several weeks ago. I was looking for someone to replace the calipers on my 1973 Chevy Pickup. We are about the same age and after talking a bit I thought them to be wonderful people, plus they own a KIA Soul like mine. They quoted me a fair price and they did a fine job in the timeframe stated. I will go back to them as I have more work to be done on the truck. I like the no-nonsense computer pricing and being able to sign up to keep my records online.
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 09/05/2018

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.  We're glad you were happy with the service we provided for your truck.  Looking forward to helping you in the future.
Sincerely,
Jack & Jan

Robert R.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the people were great, really helpful, and nice, all around.

ES
ED S.
07/19/2018
Great place
I’ve been going here for years I had an oil leak they fixed it then it had a little problem they took care of it no problem no charge I think what I like about this place is I don’t think I’m being cheated I have four cars one with 350,000 miles on it I’ll service by them couple engine jobs transmissions. You won’t feel like you got ripped off here recommend it highly .
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 09/05/2018

Hi Ed,
Thank you for highly recommending our services.    We have always apprieciated your business and the fact that you have also referred your family and friends.  Thank you very much.
We always enjoy your visits when you bring in your cars.  Looking forward to many more in the future.
Sincerely
Jack & Jan

WB
Wayne B.
HUMMER H2
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said everything was perfect. The staff fixed the vehicle right on time, and at a good price.

DA
Dale A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the service was good, the price was fair, and he was satisfied.

CV
Christopher V.
Whittier, CA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff at this business did what he asked and they found other things with his vehicle for him to be aware of.

JACK M.

David A.
Palmdale, CA
Dodge Charger
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Claudia. She said the service was perfect and convenient. The employees were wonderful, speedy and they did a good job.
Jack S. from Auto Care Plus responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Claudia for your review.  We're very happy to see you were plealsed with the service you received at our shop.  We strive to do our best for all our customers.
Jack

Thomas S.
Dodge Dakota
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff was nice, and his vehicle is running great.

CK
Chris K.
Norwalk, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Chris said it was definitely good service.