Jody H.
Honest / Fast / Reasonable

Toyota Avalon
07/20/2021
Quick service
They were pleasant, thorough, and very quick with repair.

EP
Eileen P.
Honda Fit
07/19/2021
Excellent Business
They did an Excellent job on my car .I will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.

John K.
07/16/2021
service is professional
Earl is through & detail oriented. My car alignment is excellent.

CN
Craig N.
07/15/2021
Fantastic, AS USUAL
I love this place. They take great care of me and they're always fair with their prices. Highly recommend!

07/14/2021
Prompt service
Actually worked on car earlier than projected and delivered 1 day early.

Janice K.

Michael T.
Ford Edge
06/30/2021
Friendly Fast Service
We want to say thank you for a great job

Scott C.
Ford Econoline
06/28/2021
Hard to find a shop this good
Great customer service, the job was great and the price was very reasonable.

GS
Gloria S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Auto Tech Cares
My car receives outstanding and reasonable pricing on all various services. Scheduling is extremely convenient and the owner is a very knowledgeable and pleasant individual. All services are easily explained to the customer.

BD
Beth D.
Gainesville, FL
Chevrolet Express Passenger
Honest, fast and reliable
I am a fleet manager with over 100 vehicles in the state of Florida. Our mobile fleet repair service could not address the issues mobility and their shop isn't close to the job site. So I called Earl's Auto Tech. Earl quickly understood the need for one of our company vans to be looked at check over for safety. He was able to take it in the very next day to help us to determine and repair our van and get it back on the road.

Krista M.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/18/2021
Fast service
Moved here one month ago had my Honda here changed my transmission fluid oil everything best service in Titusville earl will be my new mechanic from here on out

SK
Sawsan K.
06/10/2021
Quick service, friendly and trustful people, professional , and affordable price .

Collin W.
Lexus ES 330
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Collin said everything was fine and for a good price.

Rebecca M.
Kia Soul
05/14/2021
Quick and pleasant experience
I went in for a minor service on my car. No appt but they were pleasant and able to get the work done quickly. Very fair price! I’ve never been there before (didn’t know anything about them) but I’ll, definitely be back for other service!