Rebecca M.
Kia Soul
05/14/2021
Quick and pleasant experience
I went in for a minor service on my car. No appt but they were pleasant and able to get the work done quickly. Very fair price! I’ve never been there before (didn’t know anything about them) but I’ll, definitely be back for other service!

Ben H.
05/14/2021
Honest, accurate, fast
2nd time I've been here and both times I was very pleased with the services performed and price. Very honest people who understand doing good work for a fair price will bring people back. I have been to many mechanics who just want that one score and try to gouge you simply because they can. This is a business that has been in our community for almost 40 years and the reason they've had such staying power is obvious. Thanks, Earl. You've got a customer for life.

James S.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
05/13/2021
Nice experience
Nice experience Was had when I had my vehicle serviced at Earls. Everybody was very friendly, and they completed the work needed on my vehicle. This was my first time there to check out the place and get a little bit of work done. They seem very honest and seem to have fair prices so I will be bringing my vehicle back there for other repairs that my vehicle is in need of. Thank you Earl’ auto tech.

CYNTHIA C.
05/11/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Very thorough, polite and to the point. Just the way I like it!

BOB M.
05/07/2021
Earls auto tech
I have been dealing with auto tech for years and found them to be trustworthy and reliable and do a good job. And a good relationship with Armando the Previous owner and believe Earl will do a good job also

SP
Sam P.
Scion xD
04/23/2021
Top notch service
Earl repaired my son’s car, told me exactly what was wrong, how he could repair it, and did exactly what he told me he would do.
And he came in a few dollars under the quote he gave me originally.
I highly recommend Earl’s Auto Tech for your repair needs!

Mark S.
Ram Pickup
04/17/2021
Knowledgeable and gives you a heads up with everything

VM
Vernita M.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/15/2021
Most Honest Mechanic Staff and Company!!
The honesty and engagement that was shown and given is something THATS MISSING from the Huge Chain Brand Mechanic Companies.

My 22 years old grandson, told me if he ever needs mechanical work on his Chevy Cruze again, he is willing to drive from Jacksonville to Titusville to your company, where honesty matters, to have his vehicle taken care of. Besides, he gets a 2-fer —He gets to see his grandparents while he’s here. You can’t beat that😂😂. Service was GREAT and the Staff.

GO
Gabriel O.
Subaru Legacy
04/08/2021
The location is great, they are also very accommodating and like to help with whatever you need. I will use this place whenever I need work done on my car.

TR
Tyrone R.
03/31/2021
very thorough check up
Took our granddaughter's old car in for a/c check as it was blowing hot air. They spent a good hour or more troubleshooting. Couldn't find the leak so recharged the a/c and added dye to the system. Will take it back once it runs out and they can find the leak from the dye. For as much digging as they did, the bill was reasonable and they kept grampa informed every step of the way.

ES
Eliza S.
03/27/2021
Great place!
Nice people, great service and prices too!

John S.
Audi TT
03/25/2021 Category: Service
John said he is a new customer and everything that he wanted was done to his satisfaction.

GS
George S.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
George said the service was professional and friendly.

KF
Kenny F.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/23/2021
2 for 2
Had a good deal of work done in August 2020. Came in under estimate and on time. Found extra work needing attention, which I knew was needed previously but forgot on drop off. STILL came in under the original estimate! Today's visit was no different, acquired the tires I wanted for a great price, expected completion by end of day, got a call that it was done midday.

Honest, dependable, quality work. Can't ask for more. Kudos.

SD
Stacie D.
03/19/2021
Fast, Professional Service
Love this place...Great prices, quality work, always friendly. Can't say enough good things about it. You've got to go there for yourself to see but I would recommended them for your auto needs.