FD
Frank D.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Frank said the staff provided good service.

DF
Dave F.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/01/2020
Amazing work
Very professional. Did exactly what i asked.

OR
Omar R.
05/21/2020
Down to earth folks
Most mechanic shops are full of owners and mechanics who behave as they don't need your business when you walk thru their door. Not the case here. These are nice people who will recommend the best course of action to repair your vehicle within your budget.

ST
Sherry T.
Ford Cutaway
05/20/2020
Awesome people at Earl's Auto Tech
I would give them a 12 of 1 - 10. They did a great job fixing my truck. The couple who owns Earl's Auto Tech are the nicest people. They were extremely helpful and did a fantastic job. The mechanic, Phillip, he did a great job putting my truck back together for me and fixing a dire problem another mechanic did totally wrong. I would recommend them to everyone I know. Keep up the great work.

Julius M.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/19/2020
Great work
He did said what he said he would, at a fair rate. Thank you.

Carol M.
Chrysler 200
05/11/2020
Best Auto mechanics Service Center
Efficient, fair prices, and excellent setvice. Everything is explained with estimate beofre work is completed. Fast service.

EK
Elizabeth K.
Suzuki SX4
05/06/2020
Fast, friendly service
We stopped by to get a quick quote on having our A/C fixed. The price range sounded good. We asked when can you do it, you can pull it in right now. Awesome!!!! About an hour later my A/C was blowing sweet, sweet cool air. The best part was at checkout it was $10 less than the low end of quote.
Everyone was friendly. It was clean. We will return here if/ when our car needs servicing again. Can't say enough nice things about this business.

ROY M. C.
04/30/2020
Knowledgeable and honest
Totally satisfied with my experience with Earl’s Auto Tech. They were able to diagnose and repair a fairly complex problem with my Accord.

Port Saint John, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2020
Jeanne Gross Santa Fe
Hi, Just wanted to thank you for your service in repairing my AC unit in my white Santa Fe. We don't think about it until it is not working then, wow, we sure miss it down here. I was pleased to see you are open during this crisis and want to thank you for your prompt service.
Good luck to you folks during this health mess and I hope you all stay well.

PV
Phillip V.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
04/24/2020
Trouble down under.
With these troubling times you thank God that you and your family are doing well.

Just like Murphy’s law, my transmission went out. Earl’s Auto Tech stepped up give me honest price and a honest timeline. I was more than happy to meet good people and felt safe that my vehicle was going to be repaired correctly.

BD
Brian D.
Merritt Island, FL
Kia Soul
04/22/2020
Right on time...
I was in a jam and they were quick to react and were honest with me...got me in and out...Good customer service as well..Thanks!

PE
Paul E.
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Paul said that the place was great, his wife goes there all the time.

TH
THOMAS H.
Rockledge, FL
Volvo XC90
04/06/2020
Great job
Very quick and did my gob on time no hassle very friendly company would recommend this shop for all services thank you

June H.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
June said the employees at this place were really friendly, they jumped right on the work and overall it was good.

SP
Sam P.
Scion xD
03/30/2020
Professional service at a good price!
My son took his car to Earl for a coil pack issue. Earl knew what was wrong, then called me because of a minor language issue, and we decided to let Earl service the vehicle.
We are very pleased with the service we received and highly recommend Earl’s services to anyone who may need his help.