Cindy S.
Saline, MI
01/10/2019
Poor choice
After talking to Mike about my cars issues, I felt they’d be able to find the unusual problem the car is having. After speaking with Bernard a couple of times, after they’d had the car for 3 days, I felt as though they were merely “babysittting” the car. After Bernard said they’d not been able to replicate the problem, I decided to pay the “diagnosis” charge and pick up the car. AND after Bernard said the car started for him EVERY time, I got in and whaddya know, it DID NOT start. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND $$$$$!!!!

KR
Katharina R.
01/13/2017
No service at all
I never received an answer to service request. So I want to another BMW service supplier.

Anthony B.
08/26/2015
Horrible Customer Service!
They made a mistake and fixed the wrong part of the vehicle instead of what we brought it in for. They refused to own up to their mistake and instead blamed us. We wrote an "unsatisfactory" review and received an unprofessional, unnecessary, petty email even after paying for their services twice.
Isn't customer satisfaction the number one priority of any professional business? If so, Autobahn failed to achieve this, reflecting terrible customer service.

Anthony B.
08/26/2015
Horrible Customer Service!
Eileen M. from Autobahn Engineering responded on 08/28/2015

The response that was given was on point and based in fact. If you would like we'll post the RO's so the world can see that.  Two different services over 30 days apart and the services were paid for by a third party so neither you nor Joy have ground to stand on.  No one is going to stand by and tolerate abusive behavior that is grounds for calling the police.  Having to call the police may seem petty to you but it's a real action that we could've taken.

Joy D.
08/19/2015
Worst Customer service
orst customer service I have ever experienced. They made a mistake and fixed a part of the car that had nothing to do with why I initially brought it in (per recommendation from a another shop who confirmed the gas line leak in my car, but could not repair the problem themselves since it had to with a possible hazard), of which caused the leak worsen and cost me more money overall. Autobahn even spoke on the phone to the car shop who recommended me to them in order to confirm the issue. It was also a huge liability to me and whomever rode in my car since it had to do with the gas line. Also, the customer service was COMPLETELY unprofessional, they went off of a lot of 'he said, she said' and did not provide me with definite answers of why the gas line was not initially fixed. My car was completely empty of gas due to the leak, and they did not make any effort to assist me or provide me with a resource of how to get gas in the car so I could drive it off of their lot, and this was after I paid them for the repair. All they did was shrug like it wasn't their problem even though the whole reason I was there the second time was because of an over-looked mistake that they made and did not own up to. Needless to say, I will tell anyone and everyone to not get their car serviced there, because there's no guarantee they'll actually fix or attend to the problem you brought it in for.
The S. from Autobahn Engineering responded on 08/21/2015

Joy,

Let's analyze the experience as it occurred and our records prove. First you came to our shop because Sears doesn't deal with fuel leaks.  However they never brought your vehicle in to check if that is in fact what the problem was. They can't bring a vehicle in once a customer mentions a "possible" fuel leak.  Our Master Mechanic, of 25 years of experience and trained by Volvo in England, UK, diagnosed that your vehicle had a serious intake manifold leak causing your vehicle to "Run Rich".  What that means in lay-mens terms is that the engine wont run smoothly and there will be a strong smell of fuel in your vehicle.  There was no fuel line leak found at that time.  You then contact Autobahn Engineering a month, 30 days, after your vehicle was repaired appropriately for the  intake manifold leak. You called our General Manager and told him that you have a fuel leak that we previously repaired by Autobahn Engineering. Our records clearly state and your receipts show that the problem that we repaired under the hood of your car was an intake manifold leak.  You drove your vehicle to Autobahn Engineering spewing fuel.  The fuel leak was so bad that our mechanic refused to even start the vehicle and had it pushed into the bay.  Your decision to drive the vehicle was reckless.  Your vehicle was spewing fuel to the degree that you placed yourself, everyone on the road you drove by  and our facility in grave danger. Our records and your receipts show that your father paid for the fuel line repairs that our master mechanic performed.  Your behavior in our place of business was so out of line that our General Manager should've called the police.  You yelled at him and carried on out of control and then stormed out of our office.  Then you stormed back in and demand that we give you a gas can.  You were asked to leave.  You finally drove off with the fuel that was left after the fuel line was replaced.  We provide quality repairs and stand behind all of our work.  Our Master Mechanic is the Owner/Operator and would never put a vehicle on the road unless he is 110% sure that it is road ready and safe.  His livelihood depends on that and he would never endanger it by what you claim occurred.  You were out of line with your ugly and defensive behavior.  We give you no stars for being so ill behaved when all we ever did was service you with respect, professionalism and never placed you in any danger. We wish you all the best with your future auto repair ventures.