AR
Andre R.
03/30/2020
Always provides GREAT service
Every time I’ve gone to Autobahn I leave satisfied.Thet are all very professional and go above and beyond each time. Not only do they resolve the issue I may have but, they also troubleshoot to prevent future issues. I highly recommend Sebastian and Autobahn to anyone looking for quality work.

Volkswagen GTI
03/18/2020
My trusted go-to mechanic - customer for life.
I've been coming to Sebastian and Paula's shop for a year now and they have ALWAYS done a fantastic job. My car has had some bizarre issues in the past and the Autobahn team sorted them without fail at a reasonable cost.

Keep up the great work!

Renee B.
03/09/2020
Sebastian’s car knowledge!
Sebastian is very knowledgeable when it comes to cars! He keeps you updated along the way, with items that may need to be repaired including what the cost will be. He never surprises you with extra costs!

Michael R.
Volkswagen GTI
03/09/2020
Honesty at its finest!
The title says it all, high quality work and dedication at its finest. I’m new to the area and recently bought a vehicle with quite a few issues and this shop has blown me away with their work. Yelp reviews really are spot on with this shop and I look forward to future business with them. I would HIGHLY recommend them. Thank you to the whole team!

Jon M.
Woodburn, OR
03/06/2020
Mystery Problem solved
I took the car to Sebastian thinking that the alternator was not working correctly. But through his knowledge he was able to find that it wasn’t the alternator at all but a battery charge cable which was damaged through some of the work that I did.

His amazing work and dedication to get my car fixed right the first time was very impressive.

I highly recommend Autobahn Motorwerks to any German made car owner. Sebastian goes the extra mile and will not gouge your wallet for his efforts.

RK
Robert K.
03/04/2020
Was able to get my BMW in same day and could have had it back that day but they found i had a recall for the airbag so left it there and was fixed the next day. I am really happy with the customer service i received definitely worth 5 stars

VT
Vanessa T.
02/18/2020
Peace of mind
You can’t put a price tag on that. I have lived in Eugene, Olympia and Vancouver and continue to take my BMW to Sebastian after all these years because he will get the job done right every time, without the BS, and I value that! Just bought a Land Rover and couldn’t be more thrilled to learn he works on those too!

Daniel L.
BMW M3
02/13/2020
As good as everyone says!
My brother-in-law recommended Sebastian’s shop to me. After reading the amazing reviews, I felt pretty comfortable about sending my M3 for a Maintenance 2.
Sebastian is as honest as they come, and found all the potential issues on the horizon, but gave an honest assessment of what needed to be done and what could wait. So refreshing not having to beat back aggro sales guys trying to force you into dubious repairs!
I was most impressed with how much passion Sebastian (and Jason) have for what they do. They love BMWs and it shows in their careful work.

I’d love to be a “customer for life!”

Chris B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Light With A Rough Ifle
Stopped in to make an appointment for next week and fortunately Sebastian was able to to see me same day. Fast oil change & break fluid change and I was a happy driver out the door. Sebastian’s attention to detail is A+!

Kirk S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/13/2020
Accuracy of diagnosis. Excellent repair quality
Have been very happy with repairs over the past 5+ years at Autobaun Motorwerks. All 3 of my bmw/mercedes cars are running solid and without issues thanks to all work performed at this shop.

John D.
02/10/2020
Audi repair
Jason was honest and straightforward. Evaluation of my car. Left me feeling like I knew exactly what repairs were needed and the cost associated with them.

TV
Tony V.
02/07/2020
Honest, great service.
Sebastian and his team are knowledgeable, honest, and fair. I trust them to do any type of work on my BMW.

DF
Dave F.
Oregon
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Dave said this business did an awesome job.

Craig B.
Hillsboro, OR
01/28/2020
Quite simply the finest.
Thorough, timely, explain everything to you. They are simply the best around. Glad we found them.

MY
Mykhaylo Y.
Albany, OR
BMW 525i
01/24/2020
Pre-purchase inspection done by Sebastian was perfect. He showed and explained every single thing, was very informative and answered all my questions! Thank you!