RA
ROGER A.
Saturn L200
05/15/2019
Typically Outstanding
This visit was for routine service which Automotive Specialists performed with their routine excellence. Once again, it was easy to schedule an appointment, the work was done in timely fashion, the people were pleasant, friendly, and the bottom line was commercially reasonable. They keep tabs of both of our vehicles, and keep me informed of up-coming service dates. The E-mail reminders are helpful, and they facilitate the scheduling of appointments. I've always been pleased with the results of their work.

PF
PAUL F.
Toyota Pickup
05/12/2019
Fixed an issue on my truck in less than 30 minutes. Brion is the guy in charge there and I believe he’s the owner also, but he shoots straight and knows his stuff. He was kind enough to print out a wiring diagram for my truck before this, so I decided to take it back to him to bypass a bad connector that was shorting out my headlights. The work was done great, fast and the price was minimal. Highly recommended.

AF
ANTHONY F.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
05/09/2019
Great knowledge, service!!
I have been going to Automotive Specialist for a few years now. If you would like to avoid being taken advantage of or not returning to a facility again and again.... This is the place to go!!! Total professionalism! Go see for yourself.

GA
Gabe A.
Arizona
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Gabe said the staff takes their time and goes over everything thoroughly.

AK
Alan K.
American Motors Gremlin
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Alan said the business was good but it took a little longer than he expected.

TD
TODD D.
05/02/2019
Always the Best
Brion and his staff are the ABSOLUTE BEST. They have taken great care of all our cars thru the years. Best shop in town.

JIM M.
Mitsubishi Montero
05/01/2019
Prompt attention to critically needed repairs at reasonable costs
Quickly assessed problems. Explained fundamentals of parts to be replaced. Provided estimates and choices. Scheduled repair work to be done in timely fashion. Offered expert advice on which work needs to be done next. Cost of both parts and labor was reasonable!

Nissan Versa
04/25/2019
Excellent customer service
When I came in on Wednesday April 24th for my scheduled inspection, Brion greeted me with a smile and was very upbeat. He told me that it would probably take a couple hours for him and his crew to inspect it (which it actually took about an hour) and towards the end Brion took me to see my car and showed me the areas that needed replacing, which was really nice because I needed to see for myself what needed fixing. He provided me with a summary along with different prices and I told him I would get in touch with him as soon as I can. My overall experience was great, I would recommend this shop to anyone!

SE
SERENA E.
Nissan Rogue
04/23/2019
I got ripped off
Went in for an oil change and was told I needed a surpantine belt. Not knowing I was getting taken advantage of I agreed. My 2011 Rogue is at 67,000 miles. They took off a napa one which was not the original. So this is now my 3rd one. I took the old one home to have a 2nd opinion and am told the one they took off is brand new. I also found out that these newer vehicles
with surpantine belts generally can last up to 100000 miles. Sad that this happened. I wonder who else they have taken advantage of and stolen from?
Brion F. from Automotive Specialist Llc responded on 05/03/2019

Serpentine belts today are made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) and these types of belts don't typically crack when they are worn out like older belts of about 10 years ago. The grooves will widen and get deeper eventually, the grooves of the pulleys will bottom out on the grooves of the belt, and then the belt will start to slip. According to one belt supplier, as little as 5% of rib material loss and surface wear can affect how the belt performs, and just 10% belt slippage can affect the overall drivability of a vehicle.

Belt manufacturers have simple gauges that can measure groove depth, overall thickness and cracks to quantify wear. I showed you the gauge and the gauge showed the grooves in belt were to deep, and on the flat / back side of the belt you can see the lines from the pulley ribs due to the grooves were to deep. So according to the belt manufacture the belt is worn and the belt manufacture recommends it to be replaced. The napa belt was not brand new. You also mentioned you were at the dealer ship and they also had mentioned the belt was worn.

BD
Brian D.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the technicians got him in and out without any problems.

JOHN F.
Honda Accord
04/17/2019
91 Accord
Brion's crew has kept this car on the road and reliable. We bought it new and it has been dependable for the 28 years we have owned it.

Sue S.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Sue said the customer service was excellent. She mentioned they had a small issue with their service, and Brian quickly made things right.

KF
KIM F.
Toyota Matrix
04/13/2019
Great Job!
I had to have my car towed to Automotive Specialist and they were already closed. I received a call the next day after they had looked at my car and was given a breakdown on the cost and what was wrong. They also told me that it could change because of what was wrong. They called me the next day and said my car was fixed. They told me about a problem, but told me it doesn't need fixed yet...how many places do that? I will definitely go back to them again. Thanks!

ME
MIKE E.
Plymouth Breeze
04/13/2019
Michael
Was professional and pleased with the service and the work

JIM S.
Buick Lucerne
04/11/2019
Always reliable service and inspection at fair prices
While they may not be the least expensive place to get your car serviced, their attention to detail makes it well worth what it costs. I've been using them for years and am more than satisfied.

GT
Gene T.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Gene said the staff were very efficient, knew what they were doing and they were very professional. He also stated that they did a good job. He was satisfied with what they did and their price is more than reasonable.

JOY S.
04/04/2019
always great service
always great service. Thank you

JOY S.
GMC Pickup
04/01/2019
great work
always in touch with what is going on.

JAMES S.
Dodge Charger
03/29/2019
Another Great Job!
Ease of scheduling and attention to details made this another great visit.

WH
William H.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
William said he loves the service and he likes Brian.