AA
AARON A.
11/14/2019
Engine overheating
Once again outstanding service! Fix my Ford Escape in one day and identified several other issues.

AA
AARON A.
11/13/2019
Starting Issue
What an outstanding repair facility! They correctly diagnosed a starting problem saving me $1300 at another location.

JEFF D.
Mercedes-Benz R500
11/13/2019
R500 Repairs
Very good full service shop and the owner is very chatty once you get to talking to him and is very knowledgeable of his trade. I find their pricing is very competitive.

Jr H.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
JR said the staff was great.

MAGGIE G.
Cadillac STS
11/06/2019
Brion and the crew always take good care of our vehicle!
We fully trust Brion and his crew to make sure our vehicle remains in good shape.

STEVE B.
10/31/2019
Very helpful.
I requested a check up on a car we wanted to purchase, they were prompt, got me in right away and very detailed so we had a better idea of purchasing the vehicle. Thank you for your prompt attention and complete check up!

JOE K.
Chevrolet El Camino
10/30/2019
Quality repairs at a great price!
Very satisfied with repairs performed on my classic car. Customer service was Outstanding!

JAMIE T.
Kia Rondo
10/30/2019
first time customer
Very prompt communication and a thorough check of my vehicle. Everything was fixed on budget and very timely! thanks again!

Jim C.
Pontiac
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Jim said that he didn't have any issues at this business.

RA
ROGER A.
Saturn VUE
10/27/2019
Trustworthy and dependable
This review follows routine servicing. It was easy to set the appointment on-line. As usual, the check-in process and service was thorough. Records were checked to determine needs for my particular car, and recommendations were made. The estimated cost seemed commercially reasonable. The work was done by the end of the day, and the car has been performing well since then. The cost on the detailed billing invoice was the same as the estimated cost. Customer service has always been prompt, friendly and efficient. If you want a reliable source of comprehensive care for your car at a reasonable price from friendly people, go to Automotive Specialist LLC.

AH
Andrew H.
GMC Acadia Limited
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said this business took care of the problem. It was perfect.

TD
TODD D.
10/24/2019
The ONLY place to take your vehicles
Dad always told me, "Cheap is never good and Good is never cheap". And that old axiom applies to Automotive Specialists. I used to run around town looking for "the best deal" on auto repair and ALWAYS ended being disappointed with the services I received. Then I found Automotive Specialists. Brion takes great care detailing the work being done [and repairs that are coming up ]. Save yourself time and aggravation. Go see Brion and his team. They are worth every dollar you spend. Simply the BEST.

SUE M.
10/18/2019
Like the service reminders.
I always feel I’m getting the best recommendations for what services my car needs.

TP
Tyler P.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the business did the work as they were supposed to.

TG
TONY and EVA G.
Oro Valley, AZ
10/12/2019
The Best of the Best. Test First don't Guess. Brian's mantra.
Brian and his team once again completed repair and service on my diesel truck with my total satisfaction in mind. I have been going to Automobile Specialist for years and have always been totally satisfied with service of my vehicles.

VF
Vince F.
Catalina, AZ
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Vince said he has been going there for quite a few years. They do good work and they are very thorough at this place.

JEAN B.
10/09/2019
Trust my vehicle, the work, and its performance when I leave Automotive Specialist.
Brian the owner is extremely knowledgeable and honest. I have trusted my vehicle with him for the past 3 years. I Highly recommend the company.

JULIE and TIM G.
Honda Accord
10/08/2019
GREAT SERVICE !!
I am never disappointed. I have a 1993 Accord. She has over 300,000 miles on her. I would never trust this car for long drives or with my grandchildren inside, if it weren't for Automotive Specialists. She is running great. Had the A/C motor finally go out after all these years. Not only did they get me right in, but now that it's fixed AND had a little extra care for some very old and dirty parts, the A/C works even better than it did YEARS ago!!!! Thank you to Brion and all the guys.

CAROL S.
10/07/2019
Professional
Love working with Bryon. He has kept my vehicle I tip top shape. About to hit 200k.

TOM B.
Toyota Matrix
10/04/2019
great reputation, great work and honest.
This is my first time at AS. I found out about Brian and his company from the radio on Saturday morning at 6 AM on 104.9 fm. Great show and even better work. They fixed my overheating problem once and for all. Had the problem for almost a year and got a radiator flush (some where else) because I thought maybe they would find the problem. I got the flush and was told that I was good to go and that should fix the problem. It did not ,so I took it to Brian and his crew and it turned out that I had a leak in the radiator because they did not do a pressure test. New radiator. As Brian would say TEST FIRST DONT GUESS. GREAT WORK. I am now a loyal customer.