04/07/2020
Good place for repair.
Always diligent in finding the problem.

TD
TIM D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/03/2020
The professionals at the shop provided great service to my vehicle. The findings were detailed, repairs made, and at a fair price.

MATTHEW W.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
04/01/2020
Excellence
If you want the assurance of maintenance and repairs being done correctly, bring your vehicles here. Don't trust your transportation to so-called discount places and 'quick lubes'. I've had such places tell me that I needed some work done and showing me the 'evidence' on work I'd just recently had completed, including saying I needed new wiper blades on a quality brand set that were not a month old.

Avoid those places. Whatever the 'savings' are is an illusion, especially when they never actually changed the oil or you are left alongside a road on a dark and stormy night, and God forbid during an emergency. It's leagues better to have the work done competently the first time by competent professionals like Automotive Specialists.

NW
NANCY W.
Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2020
fabulous service..knowledgeable..Friendly..reasonably priced..they knock it out of the park!!
would not go anywhere else..they are relentless when trying to solve a problem..more than Fabulous service..

Jd M.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
JD said Brian is very nice, knowledgeable, his availability is always open, Brian and the services provided here are awesome, and he appreciates that Brian does the job right when he needs it done. He never has any problems after picking his vehicle up.

Robert B.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff are people he can trust.

Chris H.
Red Rock, AZ
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend this business for service.

JOE F.
02/20/2020
Highly recommend
Automotive specialists is a great shop! I highly recommend them.

JOE K.
02/18/2020
Consistent repairs and service!
Just a great experience that all repairs and service on all my vehicles is done correctly.

JEFF D.
Mercedes-Benz R500
02/05/2020
Mercedes R Class
Great visit Brion and the team were very efficient and thorough and addressed all of my issues and at a very fair price and I am very satisfied

JIM S.
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/31/2020
Another great experience
Took my vehicle in for an oll change and was told I had an radiator leak. Radiator was ordered and when installation was started, discovered that car was a CA car with an ozone detector l embedded in the radiator and the proper Radiator would cost $1350. They removed sensor and fabricated a way to make it work on Radiator saving me over $1300. You get what you pay for which is why this former sat guy takes my cars to AS.

Oro Valley, AZ
Acura MDX
01/29/2020
Only place we take or vehicles
We’ve been using Automotive Specialists since the late 1990s. They are knowledgeable, honest and very skilled. We can always count on them to get us back on the road quickly and as painless as possible.

JAMES S.
Dodge Charger
01/29/2020
Another Great Job!
Replaced interior door handle in less than 4 hours with no appointment.

Jr H.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/24/2020 Category: Service
JR said they are really good. They know their stuff.

JOSH M.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
01/17/2020
Never leaving you!!
I really appreciate the fact that they always fit us in. We never stress about car maintenance anymore. They are honest, reliable and affordable!! I tell everyone about my mechanics!!