RANDY G.
01/29/2012
Excellent job - challenging problem
Thanks to Jonathan and the expert mechanics for isolating a tricky battery/electrical problem in my Honda Odyssey. They methodically isolated a problem that had baffled mechanics at 2 different NTB locations. This is why I'm such a loyal JC Auto customer - they have the type of experienced mechanics that get the job done, however challenging.

PW
PHILIP W.
Bartlett, TX
01/25/2012
Engine light on truck
I appreciate the level of service provided by Automotive Specialist. I feel confident that what they are telling me about my truck is correct and that they are making suggestions that are in my best interest. It is refreshing to go to an automotive service shop that you are not afraid they are going to sell you on services that are not needed. I have and would recommend Automotive Specialist to my friends and others.

Joseph B.
01/25/2012 Category: Service
Joseph said he went in for work and the cost was $700 and struts were installed at that time. He was told the struts were too big so he had to make another appointment to go back and have them cut down. He is wondering why this business did not cut them to fit on the first visit. Besides the size he was charged another $100 for the second visit. Joseph said if this is the way this business does business he cannot recommend them to others.

Douglas R.
01/25/2012 Category: Service
Douglas said this business took along time to find an engine for his vehicle and this business ended up telling him that he needs to rebuild his engine.

BD
BOB D.
Nissan Maxima
01/24/2012
excellent, as always
I brought my car in for inspection, oil change, and to fix a problem with my brakes. All of this was done before 12 noon! Quality of work was excellent, and I did not get ripped off on the price. Everything was great, as always!

Russell S.
Taylor, TX
01/23/2012 Category: Service
Russell said the business is very courteous. They handled most of his questions with no problems. They were quick to get the work done and they are very reliable.

EK
Elias K.
Hutto, TX
01/23/2012 Category: Service
Elias said this business was prompt and cost effective.

GL
GLYNIS L.
Scion tC
01/21/2012
LaBarre
You always are the greatest and do your
best to fit us in no matter when we show up.

JOEY M.
Ford Expedition
01/17/2012
Great Support
I take both my cars to this SHOP and the work is great, nice support, wonderful people... you always need a good shop to go to and trust.. they do top work.. I'll keep giving them my business and support. I always recommend them to friends at work..

TONY B.
01/15/2012
Top notch service!
This shop has it all: great location, professional and friendly staff, and a beautiful facility. Highly recommend.

Susan B.
Pflugerville, TX
01/13/2012 Category: Service
Susan said this business is straight forward and honest. They let her know the price before doing the work.

GH
GEORGE H.
Lexus ES 330
A shop you can trust
Friendly and professional.

MONICA S.
Saturn SW1
Repair drivers side window
I was very pleased with the communication and work with my recent repair of my driver's side window. Honest, competent repair.

SALLY S.
Leander, TX
Honda Accord
01/12/2012
Follow up rating for service visit.
Excellent service. Would recommend and would return. Completely satisfied at this point.

JOSH G.
Dodge Dakota
01/11/2012
satisfied
great, honest business and quality work!