PN

JZ
Jose Z.
Austin, TX
05/21/2012 Category: Service
Jose said he liked that they were fast and did what they promised.

LORA B.
Austin, TX
05/20/2012
This place is the BEST!
Thee guys always do a great job. They went above and beyond for me a few days ago and it really saved the day - and a lot of money on towing expenses. My car died and they sent someone out with a portable charger (I'd tried jumping it w/ another car and that didn't work), the portable charger got it started, I didn't have to pay for a tow and I was able to drive my car right over to have them replace my battery. Whew - that's all it was. Oh, and their shuttle service is fantastic. They gave me a ride to work while they worked on my car. Awesome!

Danny C.
05/19/2012 Category: Service
Danny said he has been taking his vehicle to this business for years and they did great.

RE
RON E.
Nissan Xterra
05/18/2012
honest service
We feel extremely lucky to find a repair shop that is honest and professional. Thank you for the great service!

CL
CHRIS L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/18/2012
84' Merc
Everything with our repair and visit went well.

MANUEL G.
05/16/2012
Painless Inspection
I took my '89 Toyota Camry to Automotive Specialists and was pleased to get the job done in about 40 minutes!!! Great job!!!

VM
Vince M.
05/16/2012 Category: Service
Vince said the business did a good job and his vehicle is running well. He had no problems.

DJ
DON J.
Ford Windstar
05/15/2012
Engine Light
Been a customer for several years, bringing both vehicles for all repairs and oil changes. Always treated with exceptional customer service and complete honesty.

Rita B.
05/11/2012 Category: Service
Rita said this service was perfect.

Mary S.
05/11/2012 Category: Service
Mary said she's never had such a good service experience in her life.

MICHAEL H.
05/09/2012
always satisfied
I was a mechanic for a number of years and I highly recommend Auto Spec. Michael H

TH
Tom H.
05/09/2012 Category: Service
Tom said this business exceeded expectations in everything he asked them to do.

LL
LONNIE L.
Jeep Liberty
05/08/2012
Ray was great and worked with my busy schedule. Honest and a caring company!

JONES-SHELTON W.
05/07/2012
goes beyond plus honest & fair
I have taken my vehicle in twice now and I am still completely satisfied! They are honest & don't try to add services to charge you for that you don't really need. They are exceptionally fair with the fees for diagnosing services needed & if they are unable to provide those, they have recommended me to equally honest & fair businesses to complete the repairs. Great find & one I will continue to recommend to others!