Dawson G.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Dawson said that Andy N was awesome and the best. He recommends Andy to anybody.

Dawson G.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

Anne B.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the staff went above and beyond. She really appreciates them and all they have done for her.

TP
Tracy P.
07/23/2019
Best In Redding
Hands down the BEST. Andy and his team aren't just master mechanics, they care. Yes, they actually care! They do amazing work and back it up with personal touches I have never experienced at any other shop. The minute you walk in you feel like a friend. Honesty and integrity are just the norm here. My Honda was repaired quickly, and Andy gave me updates on the progress himself! He offered a loaner car as well. Try getting this elsewhere. It won't happen! I truly cannot say enough about the service and outstanding work they do. Andy has a customer for life and my Honda is very happy. Thank you Andy and team!

Shay S.
INFINITI M35h
07/22/2019
Like a Boss
Andy and the crew are always great. I wish my car was as efficient as they are but that’s what I get for driving an older car.

But seriously, always a good experience. Over had a hard time trusting mechanics the last but these guys are the top notch.

Bawa B.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Bawa said that she is very happy with the business and the people. The front office staff are very nice and she will recommend the business to others.

Jason S.
Arcata, CA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/12/2019
Awesome service
Can't say enough good about Andy's shop. Great communication and a straight shooter.

BT
Brock T.
Shasta Lake, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Brock said the service was great. He also stated that the owner takes care of people and is really nice.

RE
Ricky E.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Ricky said that the staff did good business in a timely manner.

Mark R.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mark said this business is great.

TP
Tim P.
Weaverville, CA
Kia Sorento
06/12/2019
I'd send my dear old mum to Autoworks
We purchased a vehicle and it had massive engine failure, within 100 miles. :( (We didn't purchase it from Autoworks)
Autoworks diagnosed the problem and helped walk us through the process of getting it repaired.
That's nice. But not why I'd recommend them to my dear old mum. The reason for the 5 star rating is because they were courteous and helpful right from the start. They made us feel like they wanted our business, not like we were an inconvenience to them. When the car broke down, we left it in their lot the evening before and they called us before we could call them, to see what we needed and how they could help. They texted to let me know progress. They didn't work on anything that was going to cost before getting permission.
They just run their shop like you wish all mechanics would. Professional. With excellence. And with the customer in mind.
Very impressed.