Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

James K.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor Angel was very professional and friendly.
Overall all the employees there are very friendly and helpful. Angel is one of the best at his job! Always smiling and keeps me up on the status and if anything above and beyond that my car may need.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
The whole service process was smooth and efficient. Angel in service was friendly, professional and is an asset to the dealership.

Diane M.
Shelton, CT
06/11/2019 Category: Service
My service Advisor was excy
He was very courteous and did a great hob
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent visit.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Dropbox envelopes out of stock, sales staff who were there unfriendly and unhelpful. Overcharged for service
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I apolagies that we didn't have envelopes in the drop box. As for te salemen this has been addressed with our General Manager.

I have looked into your AC concern to verify warranty coverage. Hyundai only covers the AC system for a recharge for the 1st year. After that point unless a part is replaced that is covered under warranty this would be a customer pay repair.

I understand your flustaration with this however unless re were to replace a failed part there would not be any warranty coverage.

if we can be of more assistance or answer any questions please contact us.

Sandy Hook, CT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend
Good, fast service
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent service visit.

We hope o see you for your next service.

AP
Adalberto P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Could use some serious improvement
My experience the last two service visits was mediocre. Instance number one involved an advisor that was not very knowledgeable about the road hazard warranty associated with a previous tire purchase performed at that facility. The advisor tried charging me for new tires that were clearly still under warranty. Incident number 2 involved one tire that was not under warranty and was towed in by roadside. My car was brought in for one tire replacement. I received no call from my advisor about anything. I called and left two voicemails and was not contacted back. This really upset me because I was only trying to get an ETA on my repair. I was left alone without a car or any knowledge as to when I would receive it back.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I apologies for the poor service you received. We will use this in our training session and coach our advisors on how to better provide the level of service all of our guest expect and deserve.

We hope that you will allow us an opportuity to provide you with a 5 star experience.

Danny C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Professional service, great waiting area. The place is clean and well kept. Employees immediately welcome you and ask to help.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. We strive to provide a 5 star experience and hope that on your next visit we do just that.

BZ
Brenda Z.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Very close to my home.
They accommodate me very nicely.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing on your next visit.

Derby, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Service time took too long

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2019 Category: Service
well.....has been better
would prefer to discuss via phone or face to face

CD
Carmelo D.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place
Professional people
This Dealer is PRICELESS..
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you very much for allowig us the opportuity to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future for your next service.
If you need assistance before then please contact us.

Than you,

Melissa D.
Ridgefield, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2019 Category: Service
The service all around.
Very accommodating, friendly and helpful. I was skeptical about using the new lift service and it worked out very well. It was seamless. Thank you.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your experience was positive. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thankyou,

GF
Geogene F.
Stratford, CT
05/25/2019
Very Pleased
I am very pleased with the service and the staff overall.
I am waiting for the 2020's to come out and I will be in. I do get my service done there and am pleased with that. 7 people in my family all own Hyundai, new, used and leased. Guess you can say we are a Hyundai family. And I started it all!
G Fasanella

VG
Val G.
Norwalk, CT
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest
Told one thing & given an estimate, rcv’d something different & charged more. Can’t be trusted, read your service receipt in detail. I’m so disappointed.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We use Hyundai prefered oil to service all of our vehicles. I apologize if you were lead to believe that you were receiving full synthetic. Most synthetics today are blended and designed by the OE to provide the desired results the vehicle requires to perfom properly. I will communicate this to Hyundai and see if they can change the wording in their mailers.

I hope that the overall service you received on your service visit was acceptable and that your vehicle is perfroming fine.

If we can be of assistance please contact us.

TW
Tom W.
Massachusetts
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Great job from the beginning,professional and service done in a timely manner- definitely recommended
JOSE A Z. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent visit to our dealership and your kind words.

Norwalk, CT
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
The young gentlemen welcomed me politely & kept me informed of all my issues with my car. Also recommending services I should have do at what mileage.
JOSE A Z. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent visit to our dealership and your kind words!

SR
Sandra R.
Stamford, CT
05/21/2019 Category: Service
This is for angel the service advisor
Five stars he was great. If I knew anyone whom needed service on Hyundai I would recommend angel. To them

Dealer manufacturing defects
Good management
General manager lied several times
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding your experience at the dealership. we understand that your service experience was not reflected in the 2 star review. We have sent you a rescore link if you would please update your service experience.

MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent service experience. If angel can be of assistance before your next service visit please reach out to him for anything.

Trumbull, CT
Customer service
Blaise Hyundai of Fairfield has a great service department.

VH
Veronica H.
Shelton, CT
GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
It should not take almost 4 hours to replace front brakes on a 2013 Elantra. If they are short on repairmen they should advise the client. The service was good, but the wait time is unacceptable.
JOSE A Z. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent visit to our dealership, we apologize if the wait times were not communicated properly due to circumstances out of our control sometimes jobs can take a little longer than expected, however we do strive for the fastest and best experience for our customers and hope we can accomplish that for you on your next visit

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe