Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5Overall Rating 4.4772736/5rating 4.4772736

Lydia M.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Work done in timely manner. No complaints.
JOSE A Z. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent visit to our dealership and your kind words.

Weston, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Westkohl
Great job !
JOSE A Z. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent visit to our dealership, we will keep in mind your feedback on your next visit and hope we can get us up to a 5 start review.

KR
Kaushik R.
Norwalk, CT
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Ambience
Very good service in quick time
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. If there is anything we may assist you before your next service please let us know.

Milford, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Nice Representative - Just took way too long and was a little pricey
The representative was pleasant. Just disappointed that it took almost 2 hours for an oil change and the service was almost double the cost of the prior visit.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback on your recent service visit. our number one goal is to provide our guest with an excellent experience. based upon your feed back we feel short of that and I apologies.

Guest with appointments for basic factory maintenance should expect to be in and out in 60 minutes or less. We perform competitive market studies several times a year to ensure that we are priced properly for our market.

We hope that you will provide us with another change to show you that we can and do provide excellent service.

PK
Paul K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Call center nightmare
BAd
JOSE A Z. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent visit to our dealership. I am sorry to hear that we didnt provide you the level of service you have become to expect. We will do our best to ensure your next visit is worthy of a 5 star review.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2019 Category: Service
The customer service during my visit was excellent. I was very disappointed about the tremendous rate increase of a basic oil change. Although I would recommend Balise Hyundai for their customer service, I would be hesitant to recommend without pointing out this out.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent service and competitive pricing.

Westport, CT
05/11/2019 Category: Service
please honor promises.
Hoping for better communication.
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/14/2019

We use your feedback to learn and train from. We would be happy to provide you with a wash. If you require a wash service befor your next service please contact us to arrange.

Marcus W.
Stratford, CT
05/10/2019 Category: Service
A recommendation:
I made a reservation via the call center which I learned wasn't even in the state I got my hyundai from; which is an important point, because I specifically mentioned on the call that I would be waiting with my vehicle for I had to commute to work after the servicing. The call center had no clue that the dealership was committing to alot of clients for certain time slots, creating a longer than usual wait. Nevertheless upon mentioning this to the service representative (Angel), he was very understanding of the situation. Regardless of the number of people there, I was able to have my car serviced and was returned quickly. Their garage does and has always done fine work on my car whenever I drop it off.
Hopefully the call center can be able to be more transparent about the reservations they make for the garages/car dealerships they work with in the future?
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feeback. We always strive to provide outstanding service to our guest. We do use a call center that is located at our corporate location. We do work with the stores and communicate daily as to whats going on. We clearly dropped the ball on your appointment and didnt communicate clearly. We take your valuable feedback and turn that into training and learning opportunites.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you for your next service.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and quality service
Always do a good job
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent visit to our dealership. we look foreard to seeing you on your next visit.

Josue C.
05/05/2019 Category: Service
That you have a Bilingual help that was great
I have no idea that you have a Bilingual help I was nerveous because my vocabulary in car repairs are not good but when I meet Jose I fewl confidence and ask more, I will back
JOSE A Z. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/07/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND FILLING OUT OUR REVIEW

AC
Andy C.
Monroe, CT
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/03/2019 Category: Service
this time not so great
I am entitled to free oil change which I did not get . Did not know till I checked my bill . Who ever changed my oil spilled it on the engine now have burnt oil smell in cabin and garage. coming here seven years as you can tell this was not one of my best appointments thank you .
MICHAEL W. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle Andy. We apologies for the misunderstanding on your N/C oil change. I will make a note in the system and also ask that when you arrive for your service to please notify your advisor that you have N/C oil services. We will also address with the tech performing your service the fact that some old oil didnt get cleaned properly and it caused a buring smell.

If we can be of any assistance between your services please let us know.

Thank you.

2018 Hyundai Kona
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Owner
The service works for me, the people are respectful, haven't had any trouble with this dealership through three cars.
ANGEL M O. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you very much for your responce. Looking foward continued business.

Muriel M.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Customer Service
Waiting time was an issue and during this time, there was no update.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the review. I apologize for the miscommunication.

S
S.
Rye, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
They get the job done quickly and correctly.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 04/25/2019

2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the Excellent review and 5 stars.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome

Thank you for the Awesome review and 5 stars.

Candace B.
East Haven, CT
The service was fine
Service as I said was good. The sales dept. has to learn when to back off when a customer is getting anxious and wants out. It was not a good experience for my young daughter.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Sorry about the sales experience.

MZ
Monica Z.
Westport, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Job well done
I called to have an oil change done and see why my A/C wasn’t working and they took it in and found the problem and fixed it and now it runs like when I got it.

Easton, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dependable
Took car in for recall to update system. All went well and it was just over 1 hr as stated.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 04/18/2019

Charonda W.
Seymour, CT
Reasonable wait time

Thank you for the review. Let us know how we can get 5 stars next time.