Stamford, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
Jason was very accommodating to my schedule and made the experience painless.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for servicing with Balise Hyundai of Fairfield.  Your feed back is greatly appreciated as we continue to grow our Service Department to serve you better.

Ansonia, CT
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Never received a call back for service.
Absolutely terrible service. I was a long time customer and will not be returning. There is now a $65 fee to even have a car looked at. I paid this fee and then never received a call back to come in and get my car fixed. A part was supposed to be ordered and never was. I also made an appointment and still had to wait over 2 hours for my car to even be seen.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/23/2019

service visit was for under coating campaign completion and to investgate a rear door issue.  recall was completed, rear door failure diagnosed.  customer declined the repair to the rear door.  customer was encouraged to call in to order the part if she decided to have the repair cpompleted and the diagnosis charge was credited to the overall cost of suggested repairs.

GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 11/22/2019

My apologies for any miscommunication during the diagnosis of your concern with your vehicle.  Please reach out to us at the dealer ship so we may correct the issue

Weston, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary Christiansen made the experience
Gary Christiansen took what could have been an unpleasant car repair experience and made it one of the best car service experiences I have ever had.

Hi,

Thank you for servicing with Balise Hyundai.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we continue to grow our service department so we can improve your service experience.

Westport, CT
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and Professional
Conducted a factory upgrade in prompt and professional fashion.

JO

Min Seok K.
Southport, CT
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic!!!
This is a different level of service. They are fantastic.

LH
Lori H.
Fairfield, CT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Super friendly and courteous ! Quick turn around time!

Darien, CT
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Relaxed atmosphere of
Friendly atmosphere. Explain their recommendations.

Michael W.
Westport, CT
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Recent service.
Was really disappointed with the service from the group. It is a tough business to be in but the small things matter, communication and doing the job right first time should be high on the list.
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/11/2019

My apologizes for the disappointment you experienced during the service process for your vehicle.  We are in the process of building a new service team.  Going forward, we aim to exceed your expectations at your next service interval.  PLease contact me directly.  thank you  Gary
203-659-5240

Richmond, VA
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Nick The Fixer
I visit Hyundai Fairfield and had a service manager who I had dealt with at Balise in Springfield MA. I had a problem at another Hyundai dealer that he helped to resolve and got my car running smoothly! Thanks for everything!
GARY C. from Balise Hyundai of Fairfield responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for servicing with us at Balise auto. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we continue to improve our services to better serve our customers.

Weston, CT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/06/2019 Category: Service
excellent experience
could not be better---gave me a ride to work

EH
Elizabeth H.
Norwalk, CT
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Jason did a great job keeping his composure, even though he was serving multiple customers on a busy day. He apologized, and did his best to expedite my vehicle service.

Marion H.
Bridgeport, CT
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Ms.
The service representative was very courteous and knowledgeable. He made the difference.

AW
Aaron W.
Stratford, CT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Good cars at good price..n..customer r very much handy at there work..n friendly