EH
ELAINE H.
Buick LeSabre
08/18/2019
The same people know me and know my car.
I think of Bartholomew's as personal physicians for my car! Been going there a long time!

PW
PATRICK W.
Endicott, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Van
08/14/2019
inspection
there good to the customers,and honest,i love there service,and if you like coffee,they have it for you while your waiting

Lisa S.
Saturn VUE
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff were professional, they got her in right away, took care of her tire, changed her oil, and service was great. She also noted that they are good at what they do.

MARSHA B.
Toyota Tundra
08/08/2019
Horrible
I have to say last few times HORRIBLE all around HORRIBLE. I was referred to them years ago and since was a reliable customer and would tell everyone to go there. The last couple of years I do NOT know what happened but as of right now I WILL AND I MEAN I WILL NOT EVER GO BACK.

DAVID G.
Volkswagen Passat
08/02/2019
Very responsive and friendly.
Weโ€™ve been going there for years. Today they took in one of our cars which had a flat tire, with no advance notice and fixed it within a half hour

MIKE R.
Kia Sorento
08/01/2019
Excellent service!Fr
Friendly, honest service. Meg is the absolute best!

Brian S.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business provided great service.

RON S.
07/31/2019
Great place, friendly & knowledgeable staff, work completed when expected. Highly recommend.

CARL S.
Rochester, NY
Ford Edge
07/27/2019
Making a bad situation liveable!!
Our car overheated while driving through Binghamton. We had AAA tow us to a garage . The tow truck drive brought us to Bartholomews. We explained the problem. They took us in , looked the situation over and told us we would have to leave it overnight.
We asked where to stay the night and were given the phone number. After calling we were given a ride there,. Our car was ready the next day.
Everyone from the tow driver to the people at Bartholomews were great making a bad situation tolerable!!

NB
NANCY B.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/25/2019
Inspection
Very willing to do without an appointment.

TD
Terry D.
Vestal, NY
Chevrolet Blazer
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the business is the best. They have great work and are trustworthy.

07/19/2019

CR
CHRIS R.
Johnson City, NY
07/17/2019
I appreciate getting in and out in a timely fashion.
You are reliable, and take the time to explain things.

SK
SHIELA K.
Saturn VUE
07/16/2019
It was an easy fix, but not as easy as others thought
I've been looking at my check engine light for the last 6 months. The guys at the first place I took it to told me it was "an evap leak" and sent me to auto zone to buy a new gas cap. Engine light stayed off for 3 hours. Second place, I had another issue that they took care of, but they told me it was just an evap leak and it wouldn't affect the car's drivability. Next day light is back. At Bartholomew's they told me the same thing and that I needed a new gas cap. But! They saw that the generic gas cap didn't solve the problem. Seems my picky car wanted a specific gas cap. That they drove out to a dealership to get. Problem solved. By the friendliest people I've ever had the privilege of doing business with.

DIANE P.
Vestal, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
07/15/2019
Great bang for your buck!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thank you Bartholomew Bob for getting my AC repaired before my summer road trips. This business really knows cars. They never exceed their quotes, have excellent customer service and a clean and comfortable waiting area. Highly recommend.

David W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/15/2019 Category: Service
David said the business treated him well and he's been going there for years,

PS
Peter S.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the employees were very patient. They provided very good service. They took extra time to work with her.

BETH B.
07/03/2019
Trustworthy
Been taking my car there for years; I can always count on their expertise! Reasonably priced, and will give coupons whenever possible. I highly recommend them!

JJ
JOAN J.
Port Crane, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/27/2019
tire service
Staff was very polite, answered my concerns and the tire service that I received was done as requested and didn't take long at all. Was given a price and they honored it. Will return for other services in the future. Thank You