DEJAN L.
09/14/2020
Efficient and polite
Just got 2 tires and inspection done on my old honda, as always satisfied with service
đź‘Ť

DT
DANIEL T.
Pontiac Bonneville
09/13/2020
Honest and reliable
Several years ago I brought my car in for an inspection, and felt treated right by the no-bs experience. I decided to bring it back for a fuel line repair due to location and my last experience. Same thing again; no push for parts or services I don’t NEED and proper communication. A trusted friend recommended Bartholomew’s, and I would likewise recommend them to someone else.

Volkswagen Jetta
09/10/2020
NYS Inspection
Got my car inspected here. Nice people. Friendly environment. Quality service and great prices. Highly recommended to anyone with any car needs.

PL
PETER L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/09/2020
Honesty and integrity
Excellent and honest auto care.
I felt right at home with registration. The mechanics and Meg were attentive and extremely considerate.
I will definitely go back for inspection and repairs!
And I live in central PA!

Acura TSX
09/06/2020
Parts replacement
The staff at Bartholomew's has never let me down. They are always helpful and willing to go that extra mile. I will say this again. They are the reason I can still drive my car. It has almost 200,000 miles on it. I would not consider bringing my car to any place else. I highly recommend this business.

ST
SUSAN T.
09/03/2020
Prompt and friendly
Today I brought my car in because the headlights were not working. The techician began work as soon as I arrived. I called an Uber ride. When it arrived the technician came out to get me. My car was already done! I was very happy with such prompt courteous service.

Jeep Gladiator
09/03/2020
Best service
The lady at the front desk was so helpful and genuine, my car had the possibility of getting a free oil change and she referred me to go to ANOTHER auto shop to get that done for free. I ended up anyway getting the oil change there because everyone else had no availability. This wasnt my first time here and def won’t be my last! Quick service and 100% transparency

SCOTT B.
09/02/2020
Very nice people and very reasonable price for service
Very nice people and very reasonable price for service

JASON R.
Audi Q5
08/31/2020
Good people quality work
Friendly people, quality work , professional

Ross C.
Harpursville, NY
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Ross said they are good. They treat him fine.

Tim B.
Haledon, NJ
GMC Suburban
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Tim said it was timely, exactly what he needed. They had to get an alternator from out of town. Overall great service.

SAKINAH C.
Endicott, NY
08/11/2020
Dependable and Courteous
Your vehicle is good hands

AK
Arlene K.
Johnson City, NY
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Arlene said he had an inspection and it was fine.

JOHN R.
08/06/2020
Inspection
Fast and pleasant service. Coming back for muffler. Comfortable and safe waiting area.

EH
ELAINE H.
Buick LeSabre
08/06/2020
Dealing with the same people all the time.
Bartholomew's Car Care Center is the BEST!!!